< 1 2

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Phillip Blake
Queequeg89
The Governor's a complicated fellow. I don't like Rick much either... But I wouldn't have taken it out on Hershel...

It sorta just.. happened, man..
Like last time, with the failed attempt on the prison.
I just couldn't control myself.. nothin' personal on Hershel.

I understand. Sometimes you just get caught up in the moment... And Rick was lying to you. He wasn't going to be okay with everyone living in the prison together... He wouldn't even let his own friend stay there because he disagreed with her euthanizing people. There's no way he would have stuck by his word. I guess you should have taken out Michonne first though...

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Queequeg89
Phillip Blake
Queequeg89
The Governor's a complicated fellow. I don't like Rick much either... But I wouldn't have taken it out on Hershel...

I understand. Sometimes you just get caught up in the moment... And Rick was lying to you. He wasn't going to be okay with everyone living in the prison together... He wouldn't even let his own friend stay there because he disagreed with her euthanizing people. There's no way he would have stuck by his word. I guess you should have taken out Michonne first though...

In hindsight.. yeah.. I should've..

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Phillip Blake
Queequeg89
Phillip Blake
Queequeg89

In hindsight.. yeah.. I should've..

I guess that's just how it goes when those who write your destiny are in love with your enemy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff