Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

11,175 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dixon Wolf
See, I was the opposite. I greatly disliked Carol in the beginning. That whole meek, constant victim thing grated on my nerves and the way she was trying to force Daryl to be a nice guy. Not saying he wasn't a nice guy, but his little rugged side was amazing and I didn't want him to be super soft.

But the harder she got, the more I liked her. She was starting to become her own person, standing on her own, doing what needed to be done.

And after the beginning of season five...totally on board. Anyone that can do that with a bullet and a bottle rocket for people that kicked her out on her own is always going to be on zombie apocalypse friend's list.

This totally describes how I feel/felt exactly.

Shady Bro

39,375 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
I can definitely relate to Carol's transformation.

In the beginning I felt bad for her. I was in an emotionally abusive relationship at that period of time too.

Now that's she's getting all badass present-day, it makes me feel like I could do that. Well, not the literally going out and killing people part, but moving on from that. Becoming a new person.

Wheezing Friend

Carol now is SO badass.

There was a time when i did not like her because she was whiny and weak but now she's freaking awesome.

Her transformation most definitely added to the season and made everything better ^^

Can't wait to find out what happens next week!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff