Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Flatterer

12,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Partygoer 500
Fay_Kasanna_drow
jenniLOLOL
If the black-guy replacement theory is correct, they should stop killing them off so quickly!

i agree. the first black guy, i dont even recall them confirming his death (maybe im just being optimistically blind) but i hope hes still alive
Well T-dog did get bitten, so he would have died, and came back. But he sacrificed himself for carrol. Fairly positive he's dead.

Newbie Gekko

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
jenniLOLOL
Fay_Kasanna_drow
jenniLOLOL
If the black-guy replacement theory is correct, they should stop killing them off so quickly!

i agree. the first black guy, i dont even recall them confirming his death (maybe im just being optimistically blind) but i hope hes still alive
Well T-dog did get bitten, so he would have died, and came back. But he sacrificed himself for carrol. Fairly positive he's dead.

nooo before T-Dog. the guy with the kid in the very beginning

Chatty Flatterer

12,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Partygoer 500
Fay_Kasanna_drow
jenniLOLOL
Fay_Kasanna_drow
jenniLOLOL

oh! Morgan! Yea. They never said if he died or not, but in the comics, he does come back. I haven't personally gotten that far, but I heard from a friend. I'm in the middle of reading compendium 1

Newbie Gekko

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Doggone It! 100
jenniLOLOL
Fay_Kasanna_drow
jenniLOLOL
Fay_Kasanna_drow
jenniLOLOL

oh! Morgan! Yea. They never said if he died or not, but in the comics, he does come back. I haven't personally gotten that far, but I heard from a friend. I'm in the middle of reading compendium 1
i dont read the comics. i just watch the series. but this is good news lol smile . i liked him a lot

Chatty Flatterer

12,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Partygoer 500
Fay_Kasanna_drow
jenniLOLOL
Fay_Kasanna_drow
jenniLOLOL
Fay_Kasanna_drow
jenniLOLOL

i dont read the comics. i just watch the series. but this is good news lol smile . i liked him a lot
the comics so far run basically in line with the show. There are differences though. You should read them, gives a different look on the show.

Newbie Gekko

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Doggone It! 100
jenniLOLOL
Fay_Kasanna_drow
jenniLOLOL
Fay_Kasanna_drow
jenniLOLOL

the comics so far run basically in line with the show. There are differences though. You should read them, gives a different look on the show.
i might try it. i just start having a hard time after ive already been watching u know? the show comes back on my anniversary. so i bought a stupid coffee mug that has to do with zombies. my bf says the talking dead was talking about rick fading as a main character. I DONT WANT THATTT

Bashful Hunter

Until then.....ill be postin up right here gettin dough. wink

Bashful Hunter

I tried so hard, can't seem to get away from misery! GREAT SONG!

Bashful Hunter

No? No one knows it? Bone thugs N Harmony?

Bashful Hunter

How about this?... Shot through the heart and youre to blame! You give looove a bad name!

Bashful Hunter

Ooooooh, you're a loaded gun! Ooooh, there's nowhere to run, no one can save me the damage is done!

Bashful Hunter

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Newbie Gekko

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Doggone It! 100
WhatsMyJourney
No? No one knows it? Bone thugs N Harmony?
i know one song by them and i like it

Malevolent Firestarter

jenniLOLOL
Ultra Choppa
Rick's gonna come save them though. I'm really interested in seeing what Carl is gonna do with the new people in the prison.
im also curious to see what he does with them.. Also am I the only one who thinks that the new group in unnecessary? It kind of made me feel like they ran out of ideas, and had to throw them in there...?

They are gonna need more bodies for when the Governor counterattacks the prison.

Dapper Dabbler

1,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Ah!! I am so glad I have that day off from work. I just caught up to the end of Season 2 on Netflix, so I'm gonna stock up on foods and enjoy the marathon. Perfect timing!
emotion_yatta emotion_zombie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces