Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Flatterer

12,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Partygoer 500
...for the start of the seccond half of season three! Just look at my avatar! 3nodding
I still don't understand why they split the seasons?!

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
I think it gives more time to film and other stuff required for making a tv show.
Almost everyone does it nowadays.

Chatty Flatterer

12,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Partygoer 500
The zothaq
I think it gives more time to film and other stuff required for making a tv show.
Almost everyone does it nowadays.
Unless it's the kind of tv show where there's a new season every month. In that case, they just don't have any other crap to show. *cough *cough all the shows on ABC family >.>

Anxious Explorer

I'm so excited for it !
Can't wait to see Daryl kick some a** 3nodding

Chatty Flatterer

12,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Partygoer 500
Arial-Blue
I'm so excited for it !
Can't wait to see Daryl kick some a** 3nodding
oh yes.. Daryl c;

Dangerous Capitalist

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rick's gonna come save them though. I'm really interested in seeing what Carl is gonna do with the new people in the prison.

Chatty Flatterer

12,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Partygoer 500
Ultra Choppa
Rick's gonna come save them though. I'm really interested in seeing what Carl is gonna do with the new people in the prison.
im also curious to see what he does with them.. Also am I the only one who thinks that the new group in unnecessary? It kind of made me feel like they ran out of ideas, and had to throw them in there...?

Sparkly Noob

It's been awhile since people in the group died, so they're probably adding people in so that they can kill them off later. New black guy to replace the other dead ones?

Dangerous Capitalist

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
DynaMiteBL
It's been awhile since people in the group died, so they're probably adding people in so that they can kill them off later. New black guy to replace the other dead ones?
Agreed. That's what they gotta do.

Wheezing Lunatic

MICHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11.

Rainbow Fatcat

I'm excited! emotion_kirakira
soooooo excaded blaugh

Newbie Gekko

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
DynaMiteBL

HAHAHA thats exactly what i was thinking. everytime they kill off a black guy they gotta bring another one in. lol

Chatty Flatterer

12,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Partygoer 500
If the black-guy replacement theory is correct, they should stop killing them off so quickly!

Newbie Gekko

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
jenniLOLOL
If the black-guy replacement theory is correct, they should stop killing them off so quickly!

i agree. the first black guy, i dont even recall them confirming his death (maybe im just being optimistically blind) but i hope hes still alive

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff