Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Vampire

My emotions ran so high at the walkers in the prison.. but as it went on I just found everything spinning out of control. T-Dog getting bitten and killed. (And Carol's death?!) It really hit hard when Maggie drove that blade into Lori's belly.. the sound of her baby crying.. Carl's face.. Rick's breakdown..

Ugh.. crying I'm gonna be a zombie this whole night. emotion_donotwant
The whole speech Lori gave Carl had me going.
Then to see Maggie crying too, I was just like >> crying

Versatile Vampire

Souless Souls

Same. crying I don't even know why I'm watching this again. This wound in the feels is fresh still. gonk
I KNOW! Oh my gosh so many emotions in this episode
VampireQueenMinami
Souless Souls

Same. crying I don't even know why I'm watching this again. This wound in the feels is fresh still. gonk

I can't watch it again right now.
It's going to be hard enough watching it again next week before the new episode.

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
DING DONG THE b***h IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart
tonight's episode made me so happy.
AND RICK'S REACTION TO THE DEAD b***h: almost as priceless as Peter Parker's reaction to his frienemy dying in Spiderman 3. Hysterical. Loved it!!!!!

Adorable Pumpkin

I cried. Mmhmm.
I did. I won't deny it.

It was so emotional. Once I saw Rick and Carl.. their faces.
Lost it. /throws up paper in air

Versatile Vampire

Souless Souls
VampireQueenMinami
Souless Souls

It's going to be hard enough watching it again next week before the new episode.

I'm probably gonna be watching it three more times. emotion_awesome Why do I do this to myself?
My mom's just as into this show as I am. She's off work by the time the first run of Talking Dead is over and asks for a brief summary. Like hell I'm explaining this. emotion_donotwant

Versatile Vampire

zombieNAMI
I cried. Mmhmm.
I did. I won't deny it.

*Rolls in those papers* THE WORST.
VampireQueenMinami
Souless Souls
VampireQueenMinami
Souless Souls

I'm probably gonna be watching it three more times. emotion_awesome Why do I do this to myself?
My mom's just as into this show as I am. She's off work by the time the first run of Talking Dead is over and asks for a brief summary. Like hell I'm explaining this. emotion_donotwant

There is 100% no way to explain it.
It HAS to be seen.

Timid Member

User Image

I hated Lori, but I wanted her to go down like T-Dawg did! Exciting and such! Not freaking crying!

/all my feels

Poor Carl gonk

User Image

Shameless Hoarder

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I'm not a Lori fan, but this got the feelings all wound up especially with her talk to Carl and that damn flashback. orz;;;

Only the Walking Dead can take you through every single emotion possible in an hour and afterwords leave you so damn numb.

Versatile Vampire

Souless Souls
VampireQueenMinami
Souless Souls
VampireQueenMinami
Souless Souls

There is 100% no way to explain it.
It HAS to be seen.

Explaining will just leave me as a vegetable. stare

Versatile Vampire

Karmarsi Kedamoki

Ms Cappuccino

I'll admit I wasn't the biggest fan to her either, but I wouldn't so much put it as hate. She was alright and I cared enough for her. But those damn feels take you on a roller coaster through hell and make you ask "Where am I GOING?!" without any let up.
*Inhales*
..think I've regained composure slightly.

Adorable Pumpkin

VampireQueenMinami
zombieNAMI
I cried. Mmhmm.
I did. I won't deny it.

*Rolls in those papers* THE WORST.

-joins in rolling-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out