Welcome to Gaia! ::

he Plays in Blade 2 also

Liberal Codger

stultus-puella
Ayamae Akahana
He's also in the movie Dark Harbor where he has a a steaming hot makeout scene with Alan Rickman. (AKA, SEVERUS SNAPE)

... what.

Yep. He macked on Snape. Was the singularly hottest thing I have ever seen.

Original Lunatic

Ayamae Akahana
He's also in the movie Dark Harbor where he has a a steaming hot makeout scene with Alan Rickman. (AKA, SEVERUS SNAPE)

... you must be kidding.
Because if you aren't, the world just became perfect.
Lets just bring two of my favorite actors together and have them make out. Yeah. Sounds great.

And I just recently realized he was in Boondock Saints. I was like "OHH WAIT A SEC! No wonder I love him so much!"

Liberal Codger

Albino Sea Monkey
Ayamae Akahana

... you must be kidding.
Lets just bring two of my favorite actors together and have them make out. Yeah. Sounds great.

And I just recently realized he was in Boondock Saints. I was like "OHH WAIT A SEC! No wonder I love him so much!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o-bPuqUG4o For the non-believers. :I
Ayamae Akahana
Albino Sea Monkey
Ayamae Akahana

... you must be kidding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o-bPuqUG4o For the non-believers. :I

oh my god i am crying
i noticed that he's in lady gaga's video judas and the boondock saints movies, they really need to make the third boondocks movie, like, NOW!
Could always look him up on imdb and see everything he was on/in.
stultus-puella
Ayamae Akahana

... what.

Wait...What?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas