Merle 0.06953642384106 7.0% [ 21 ]
Maggie 0.026490066225166 2.6% [ 8 ]
Glenn 0.033112582781457 3.3% [ 10 ]
T-Dog 0.04635761589404 4.6% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 302 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13

Tenacious Spirit

random capooty

oh ok. well theres this thing that comes out at night called a "moon". and this thing can get very bright almost as if it were daylight. just look up at night and you should see it.
no, sry. the moon was out and it was bright. you're trying to back up your fav. character's huge fail, but his fail was genuine, sry.
the moon does get pretty bright. you've obviously never been in the country like you said.
no, but humans do have eyes on the front of their head. dale's eyes failed him that night.

no it doesn't. i'm a survivor, i know how to stay alive and i will stay alive. you may die easy, doesn't mean we all will.
Almost as if it were day time? lol Do you even go out at night? The moon is lit only because it is reflecting some light that comes from the sun, and it isn't enough to light the planet up. You can see the moon, yes, but that doesn't translate to you being able to see perfectly at night, as you so gravely seem to believe.
Again, you are ignoring the fact that human eyes are pretty shitty (at least when compared to other animals), we are not nocturnal creatures, never really were. When night comes we go to bed, then during the day we crawl out of our caves and hunt. The human eye is NOT designed for night vision. If you want to blame something for that, go blame evolution. Or nature. But not Dale.

And yes, I've been to the country, my family has a farm house, been in the family for generations. I've also driven at night, on a lone road, in the middle of freaking no-where, and guess what? Without the headlights I'd be screwed.

And no, Dale isn't my favorite character. It's actually a toss up between Darryl, Rick and Herschel. Don't assume things, you'll only fail and make a fool of yourself.

Also, you're not a survivor of a zombie apocalypse, until you actually survive a zombie apocalypse. Survival does not simply mean killing zombies, it also entails a lot more, such as looking for food, water, shelter and so on and so forth. So, once more your last sentence is irrelevant to this discussion, seeing as Dale was actually IN a zombie situation and YOU weren't. And unlike you, I won't presume to know what will happen to me. I will only hope I do right not just for me, but for my family and friends. And really, that's all you can do until you are put in a real life situation.
Clinically Braindead
random capooty
LanceKent
Peach_Shag
CAPTAIN CLUNGE
little s**t keeps causing problems, ******** needs to be on a leash! emotion_donotwant
and i hate Lori too, but who doesn't hate Lori?
oh and i hate Shane cause he's a b*****d. but they got rid of him, so good.

Daryl and Rick are my top 2 favorite characters!
yum_puddi

Rick has been a lame character the passed two episodes (S3 Ep4-5) Like he seriously should have forgave Lori, but why does everyone hate her?
Mostly because she was manipulative.

she wasn't manipulative, she was just annoying as hell.

That ridiculously annoying opened-mouth cry thing she did, drove me absolutely retarded. >.<

omg yes. she had the ugliest scared/shocked face i've ever seen.
she opens hers eyes wider than humanly possible. i get the strongest urge to punch her in the face and say "calm down you ugly b***h." lmao
Rappelle
random capooty

oh ok. well theres this thing that comes out at night called a "moon". and this thing can get very bright almost as if it were daylight. just look up at night and you should see it.
no, sry. the moon was out and it was bright. you're trying to back up your fav. character's huge fail, but his fail was genuine, sry.
the moon does get pretty bright. you've obviously never been in the country like you said.
no, but humans do have eyes on the front of their head. dale's eyes failed him that night.

no it doesn't. i'm a survivor, i know how to stay alive and i will stay alive. you may die easy, doesn't mean we all will.
Almost as if it were day time? lol Do you even go out at night? The moon is lit only because it is reflecting some light that comes from the sun, and it isn't enough to light the planet up. You can see the moon, yes, but that doesn't translate to you being able to see perfectly at night, as you so gravely seem to believe.
Again, you are ignoring the fact that human eyes are pretty shitty (at least when compared to other animals), we are not nocturnal creatures, never really were. When night comes we go to bed, then during the day we crawl out of our caves and hunt. The human eye is NOT designed for night vision. If you want to blame something for that, go blame evolution. Or nature. But not Dale.

And yes, I've been to the country, my family has a farm house, been in the family for generations. I've also driven at night, on a lone road, in the middle of freaking no-where, and guess what? Without the headlights I'd be screwed.

And no, Dale isn't my favorite character. It's actually a toss up between Darryl, Rick and Herschel. Don't assume things, you'll only fail and make a fool of yourself.

Also, you're not a survivor of a zombie apocalypse, until you actually survive a zombie apocalypse. Survival does not simply mean killing zombies, it also entails a lot more, such as looking for food, water, shelter and so on and so forth. So, once more your last sentence is irrelevant to this discussion, seeing as Dale was actually IN a zombie situation and YOU weren't. And unlike you, I won't presume to know what will happen to me. I will only hope I do right not just for me, but for my family and friends. And really, that's all you can do until you are put in a real life situation.

yah, it doesn't get that bright every night but it does happen. i can't believe you've really never seen the moon that bright before. i have and it's pretty cool. it was sun bright the night of dale's death.
also, if it was too dark to see anything, why is dale going out there? rhetorical question, i already know, thats proof that it was as bright as i'm saying. if not, then it WAS all dale's fault. also, speak for yourself, my eye sight is better than 20 20.

well then i guess it was dark the night you drove. duhh

no, i'll just be wrong. but you ARE making up stuff to back up dale.

being a survivor means being able to adapt to dangerous situations, i would take to the change instantaneously and survive. so once again, you be wrong.

Tenacious Spirit

random capooty

yah, it doesn't get that bright every night but it does happen. i can't believe you've really never seen the moon that bright before. i have and it's pretty cool. it was sun bright the night of dale's death.
also, if it was too dark to see anything, why is dale going out there? rhetorical question, i already know, thats proof that it was as bright as i'm saying. if not, then it WAS all dale's fault. also, speak for yourself, my eye sight is better than 20 20.

being a survivor means being able to adapt to dangerous situations, i would take to the change instantaneously and survive. so once again, you be wrong.
I'm sorry to tell you this but better than 20/20 doesn't mean you have infra-red in your pupils.Once more, we don't know what Dale's vision is like, so you can't speculate on that. And Dale going outside has nothing to do whether it was bright out or not. He was angry with the decision the group had come to and didn't want to be a part of it. He didn't go out because he thought it was "bright" outside.

And yes it was dark, just like every other night.

I'm not trying to completely back up Dale, for one, I didn't think he should have gone outside. But I certainly don't like it when someone just blames the victim, in any situation.

And AGAIN, I don't see the need for your last sentence. We're discussing Dale, not you. Survival isn't just adapting. You have to find food and water, so you have to know which places to hit up (unless you know about herbs and plants or have experience hunting, then you can fall back to that). Luck also plays a role because you just might not find any food and then, well, as humans do without good, die. And how am I wrong? All I said was your sentence is irrelevant because it is purely speculation on your part on how you'll survive. I never said you wouldn't survive. I just said you can't say things like that without having gone through it, because believe me, everyone thinks like that. That they will survive. And there's nothing wrong with that, but the truth of the matter is you can never know.
Rappelle
random capooty

I'm sorry to tell you this but better than 20/20 doesn't mean you have infra-red in your pupils.Once more, we don't know what Dale's vision is like, so you can't speculate on that. And Dale going outside has nothing to do whether it was bright out or not. He was angry with the decision the group had come to and didn't want to be a part of it. He didn't go out because he thought it was "bright" outside.

And yes it was dark, just like every other night.

I'm not trying to completely back up Dale, for one, I didn't think he should have gone outside. But I certainly don't like it when someone just blames the victim, in any situation.

And AGAIN, I don't see the need for your last sentence. We're discussing Dale, not you. Survival isn't just adapting. You have to find food and water, so you have to know which places to hit up (unless you know about herbs and plants or have experience hunting, then you can fall back to that). Luck also plays a role because you just might not find any food and then, well, as humans do without good, die. And how am I wrong? All I said was your sentence is irrelevant because it is purely speculation on your part on how you'll survive. I never said you wouldn't survive. I just said you can't say things like that without having gone through it, because believe me, everyone thinks like that. That they will survive. And there's nothing wrong with that, but the truth of the matter is you can never know.

all i'm saying is that dale's death wasn't any of carl's fault. and it's stupid to blame carl for it.

Fashionable Friend

3,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
fish flu
i just can't hate carl.

he's a kid stuck in a situation that breaks even adults. his dad is desperately trying to make sure the group survives and his mom... uh... his mom tends to forget that this entire zombie apocalypse deal is actual real?
the point is, in s3 he's like a different person. he quickly accomodated to his new situation. carl is starting to be a real support to the group and that is pretty respectable in my opinion, especially considering his age.

i'm still a bit pissed that if it wasn't for carl, the swamp!walker would probably still be stuck in the quicksand and the cow would still be alive.
uh, dale as well.

I 100% could not agree with you more its not really any ones fault entirely tho because the fact is they should have Shot the damn swamp walker right away and sale should have been where he was suppose to be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff