T-Dog 0.04635761589404 4.6% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 302 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 13 >

Beloved Hoarder

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Yeah I'm not surprised by his behavior anyway.. he's a preteen and all preteens think that means they're all grown up and can run off and do anything, say anything and not listen to parents.

I don't mind him though because I'd rather he be a little s**t than be a little angel.. how boring would that be? I don't really hate anybody.

Sparkly Lunatic

Maggie just annoys me more than any other character.
She always looks like a deer caught in headlights.
And is overly emotional.
i just can't hate carl.

he's a kid stuck in a situation that breaks even adults. his dad is desperately trying to make sure the group survives and his mom... uh... his mom tends to forget that this entire zombie apocalypse deal is actual real?
the point is, in s3 he's like a different person. he quickly accomodated to his new situation. carl is starting to be a real support to the group and that is pretty respectable in my opinion, especially considering his age.

i'm still a bit pissed that if it wasn't for carl, the swamp!walker would probably still be stuck in the quicksand and the cow would still be alive.
uh, dale as well.

Invisible Vampire

10,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
The some thing wrong with the poll no on vote for who hate Merle (I would have done it if I could vote again) but some vote for hate Daryl.Anyway I kind don't blame Carl for most of dale situation.

3,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Daryl is awesome!

Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Carl is being a d**k. He was like nice little kid wanting to save a little girl and now his just a little d**k. I'm gunna do what I want because I'm grown (psh ten) and your just a stupid female. <---Basically his attitude toward his mom.

Yeah she has done some stupid things but it wasn't her fault that she got in a relationship with Shane while her husband was alive. She didn't know he was alive and obviously would be in an emotionally broken state and need someone as a crutch and Shane just happen to fit the role.

Quotable Codger

Ms Kittenface
Carl is being a d**k. He was like nice little kid wanting to save a little girl and now his just a little d**k. I'm gunna do what I want because I'm grown (psh ten) and your just a stupid female. <---Basically his attitude toward his mom.

Yeah she has done some stupid things but it wasn't her fault that she got in a relationship with Shane while her husband was alive. She didn't know he was alive and obviously would be in an emotionally broken state and need someone as a crutch and Shane just happen to fit the role.
I think he provides a good balance for Lori's role of "This zombie apocalypse isn't real. Carl, go do your homework."

Keep your eye on Carl when season 3 is winding down. If it's anything like the comic, Carl proves himself as a character when they leave the prison.

Well, in the comics, he's the one who shot Shane, because Shane was gonna shoot Rick out of jealousy over Lori. So yeah, in the comics, he's been a total badass since pretty much issue 2.

Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Weird West Horror
Ms Kittenface

I think he provides a good balance for Lori's role of "This zombie apocalypse isn't real. Carl, go do your homework."

Keep your eye on Carl when season 3 is winding down. If it's anything like the comic, Carl proves himself as a character when they leave the prison.

Well, in the comics, he's the one who shot Shane, because Shane was gonna shoot Rick out of jealousy over Lori. So yeah, in the comics, he's been a total badass since pretty much issue 2.

I haven't seen her think the zombie apocalypse isn't real. That's the whole reason she wanted her baby aborted. The reason she doesn't want Carl doing dangerous stuff is because she's a mom and doesn't want her kid to get hurt.
Ms Kittenface
Weird West Horror
Ms Kittenface

I haven't seen her think the zombie apocalypse isn't real. That's the whole reason she wanted her baby aborted. The reason she doesn't want Carl doing dangerous stuff is because she's a mom and doesn't want her kid to get hurt.

um, hello? lori seems to thinks doing the laundry is more important than defending the camp-as proven by her conversation with andrea. not to mention the whole letting-carl-go-wherever-he-damn-pleases-in-the-middle-of-a-zombie-outbreak deal.

her entire point of view is stuck in the pre-zombie era. sure, under normal conditions a child running around with a gun would be really damn dangerous, but it's a zombie apocalypse we're talking about. what's endangered is not a kid with a gun, but a kid without a gun.

Timid Citizen

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
random capooty
Britthia Bovinia
random capooty
Britthia Bovinia
random capooty
Playboy boniee
me to because of him dale died

carl had nothing to do with that.

Carl had something to do with that.

false.

So you're saying Carl never released the zombie from the mud and led him back to the farm? You're absolutely sure?

he didn't release it or lead it back. it got loose and stumbled onto the farm where a completely oblivious dale was there to be an easy meal for him.

If he hadn't been messing with the damn thing it wouldn't have gotten free and wandered onto the farm.

Back on topic now, Carl needs to learn to listen.

Unbeatable Werewolf

8,075 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Gaian 50
CAPTAIN CLUNGE
little s**t keeps causing problems, ******** needs to be on a leash! emotion_donotwant
and i hate Lori too, but who doesn't hate Lori?
oh and i hate Shane cause he's a b*****d. but they got rid of him, so good.

Daryl and Rick are my top 2 favorite characters!
yum_puddi
Daryl's my fav. Rick's okay,but I think he might be breaking as a person. carl is still a lil s**t but he seems to at least be making himself useful in this new season. lets not talk about Lori.
Anyways Ive been saying since the last ep of the last season that the baby is going to eat its way out as a zombie....that would be sick.....sick; gross and disturbing and sick : never been done awesome gross. Kinda confused and F'ed all at the same time.
what do you think?

Unbeatable Werewolf

8,075 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Gaian 50
Bektastic
random capooty
Britthia Bovinia
random capooty
Britthia Bovinia

Carl had something to do with that.

false.

So you're saying Carl never released the zombie from the mud and led him back to the farm? You're absolutely sure?

he didn't release it or lead it back. it got loose and stumbled onto the farm where a completely oblivious dale was there to be an easy meal for him.

If he hadn't been messing with the damn thing it wouldn't have gotten free and wandered onto the farm.

Back on topic now, Carl needs to learn to listen.

He should have just killed it, I think it was his fault the zombie killed Dale. but not completely....every action leads to a result. the rules of life....ripples man ....sheesh. Carl thank God learns to kill without fail.....so yeah.

Unbeatable Werewolf

8,075 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Gaian 50
Ms Kittenface

I agree. but at least you can get some use out of carl...until he gets himself killed. cuz he's NOt smart enough to live. but the trouble is if he keeps putting ppl in danger....id shoot him lil emotionally broken as*....maybe the baby will be still born and kill his big brother. who knows.

Beloved Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100
random capooty
Britthia Bovinia
random capooty
Britthia Bovinia
random capooty
Britthia Bovinia

Say it again, it won't mean you're right. I've tried several times to explain to you why it was both Dale AND Carl's faults. I'm getting a bit impatient myself.

and that little statement doesn't make you right or me wrong either. i'm right. you're wrong. bye.

I'm pretty sure that's not how a discussion works. To be specific, leaving the conversation with your ears covered and saying "I win you lose!" sort of removes all credibility you have.

but me being right about everything i'm saying, my credibility skyrockets above those who are wrong. such as yourself.

if you want to read more look for my thread named "if you blame carl for dale's death, you're an idiot" i hate repeating myself, but i did so, lots of times, in that thread.

My god. You're saying because you think you're right, that you're instantly right? I've looked at your thread, even posted in it. It doesn't help you're case. You're still wrong. Carl lead the walker to the farm, where it found Dale. And if he didn't, why did the same exact zombie that Carl was ******** with SOMEHOW find the farm in the same episode?

good. you read it. now your, "covering my ears yellin blah blah, i'm right and you're wrong" argument is invalid. you're legit wrong and i'm legit right.

if dale wasn't out there he wouldn't be dead. carl had nothing to do with it, so leave him out of it.

So Carl never saw the same walker that killed Dale, and he didn't ******** with it instead of outright shooting it?
Britthia Bovinia
random capooty
Britthia Bovinia
random capooty
Britthia Bovinia

I'm pretty sure that's not how a discussion works. To be specific, leaving the conversation with your ears covered and saying "I win you lose!" sort of removes all credibility you have.

but me being right about everything i'm saying, my credibility skyrockets above those who are wrong. such as yourself.

if you want to read more look for my thread named "if you blame carl for dale's death, you're an idiot" i hate repeating myself, but i did so, lots of times, in that thread.

My god. You're saying because you think you're right, that you're instantly right? I've looked at your thread, even posted in it. It doesn't help you're case. You're still wrong. Carl lead the walker to the farm, where it found Dale. And if he didn't, why did the same exact zombie that Carl was ******** with SOMEHOW find the farm in the same episode?

good. you read it. now your, "covering my ears yellin blah blah, i'm right and you're wrong" argument is invalid. you're legit wrong and i'm legit right.

if dale wasn't out there he wouldn't be dead. carl had nothing to do with it, so leave him out of it.

So Carl never saw the same walker that killed Dale, and he didn't ******** with it instead of outright shooting it?

of course he did. i'm not blind.

did carl tie dale to a tree and say, "here walker, here walker."?
no he didn't. it's not carl's fault.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces