random capooty
Britthia Bovinia
random capooty
Playboy boniee
me to because of him dale died

carl had nothing to do with that.

Carl had something to do with that.

false.

So you're saying Carl never released the zombie from the mud and led him back to the farm? You're absolutely sure?

he didn't release it or lead it back. it got loose and stumbled onto the farm where a completely oblivious dale was there to be an easy meal for him.

Carl sat there and toyed with it. He could've walked away and told the group, or shot it. Instead, he toyed with it. It fell over and got out of the mud, but it was still on the ground when he ran away. Because if this, it would have went in the direction he ran, stumbling upon the farm, and eventually, Dale.

Now, this is not Carl's fault. Carl did not lead the zombie directly to Dale, as some people seem to think. But it is Carl's fault that the walker found it's way to the farm. Had it been left alone, it would've either played dead (a common zombie/walker tactic for ambushing people), or it would have wandered in a random direction, making it unlikely for it to have stumbled upon the farm.
Britthia Bovinia
random capooty
Britthia Bovinia
random capooty
Britthia Bovinia

false.

So you're saying Carl never released the zombie from the mud and led him back to the farm? You're absolutely sure?

he didn't release it or lead it back. it got loose and stumbled onto the farm where a completely oblivious dale was there to be an easy meal for him.

Carl sat there and toyed with it. He could've walked away and told the group, or shot it. Instead, he toyed with it. It fell over and got out of the mud, but it was still on the ground when he ran away. Because if this, it would have went in the direction he ran, stumbling upon the farm, and eventually, Dale.

Now, this is not Carl's fault. Carl did not lead the zombie directly to Dale, as some people seem to think. But it is Carl's fault that the walker found it's way to the farm. Had it been left alone, it would've either played dead (a common zombie/walker tactic for ambushing people), or it would have wandered in a random direction, making it unlikely for it to have stumbled upon the farm.

lol thanks for that.

dale was stupid. his fault. not carl.

lol sry if i seem impatient, i've said this a million times.

Beloved Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100
random capooty
Britthia Bovinia
random capooty
Britthia Bovinia
random capooty
Britthia Bovinia

false.

lol thanks for that.

Say it again, it won't mean you're right. I've tried several times to explain to you why it was both Dale AND Carl's faults. I'm getting a bit impatient myself.
Britthia Bovinia
random capooty
Britthia Bovinia
random capooty
Britthia Bovinia

lol thanks for that.

Say it again, it won't mean you're right. I've tried several times to explain to you why it was both Dale AND Carl's faults. I'm getting a bit impatient myself.

and that little statement doesn't make you right or me wrong either. i'm right. you're wrong. bye.

Beloved Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100
random capooty
Britthia Bovinia
random capooty
Britthia Bovinia
random capooty
Britthia Bovinia

lol thanks for that.

and that little statement doesn't make you right or me wrong either. i'm right. you're wrong. bye.

I'm pretty sure that's not how a discussion works. To be specific, leaving the conversation with your ears covered and saying "I win you lose!" sort of removes all credibility you have.

5,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Stay here, Carl. =_='
Britthia Bovinia
random capooty
Britthia Bovinia
random capooty
Britthia Bovinia

lol thanks for that.

I'm pretty sure that's not how a discussion works. To be specific, leaving the conversation with your ears covered and saying "I win you lose!" sort of removes all credibility you have.

but me being right about everything i'm saying, my credibility skyrockets above those who are wrong. such as yourself.

if you want to read more look for my thread named "if you blame carl for dale's death, you're an idiot" i hate repeating myself, but i did so, lots of times, in that thread.

Wheezing Lunatic

good. michonne wasn't even an option to hate.

Knight

Glen and Daryl are awesome

Beloved Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100
random capooty
Britthia Bovinia
random capooty
Britthia Bovinia
random capooty
Britthia Bovinia

lol thanks for that.

but me being right about everything i'm saying, my credibility skyrockets above those who are wrong. such as yourself.

if you want to read more look for my thread named "if you blame carl for dale's death, you're an idiot" i hate repeating myself, but i did so, lots of times, in that thread.

My god. You're saying because you think you're right, that you're instantly right? I've looked at your thread, even posted in it. It doesn't help you're case. You're still wrong. Carl lead the walker to the farm, where it found Dale. And if he didn't, why did the same exact zombie that Carl was ******** with SOMEHOW find the farm in the same episode?

Conservative Hunter

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Fact is: Dale is Dead, Carls alive...Done. Whose fault it was about the walker ending up on the farm, Or Dale being out there in the dark alone. That situation has passed.
Britthia Bovinia
random capooty
Britthia Bovinia
random capooty
Britthia Bovinia

My god. You're saying because you think you're right, that you're instantly right? I've looked at your thread, even posted in it. It doesn't help you're case. You're still wrong. Carl lead the walker to the farm, where it found Dale. And if he didn't, why did the same exact zombie that Carl was ******** with SOMEHOW find the farm in the same episode?

good. you read it. now your, "covering my ears yellin blah blah, i'm right and you're wrong" argument is invalid. you're legit wrong and i'm legit right.

if dale wasn't out there he wouldn't be dead. carl had nothing to do with it, so leave him out of it.
Lori. I hate Lori. And if you hate Carl, you should hate Lori more, because she spawned the demon.

Quotable Codger

It's harshly evident to me that you all watch the tv show instead of reading the comics.

In the comics, Carl shot Shane in like issue three. Carl's been the most badass male in the comics since like issue five.

According to the comics, if Carl wasn't around nearly everyone thus far would've died, including Rick.

So yeah. That's not the REAL Carl.

Anxious Genius

10,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
you know if Carl would have just stayed in the house ... oh wait Dale would still be Dead because then Carl would not have had the opportunity to shoot it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff