Merle 0.06953642384106 7.0% [ 21 ]
Maggie 0.026490066225166 2.6% [ 8 ]
Glenn 0.033112582781457 3.3% [ 10 ]
T-Dog 0.04635761589404 4.6% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 302 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Tenacious Spirit

random capooty

yes it does, thats what guard up means. yah that played a part in it too, dale being old and having poor eye sight.

and again, idk where everyone is getting this idea that it was dark. it was not dark at all. the moon was out the field was brightly lit. any object be it human shaped (like walkers) or dead cow shaped would be a weird black shadow figure.

if it were me in that situation there would be one dead walker and one kid (me) saying "...whatever."
Having your guard up means you're on the defensive, it doesn't NOT mean you will be successful at it. And it WAS dark, because it was NIGHT. I don't know where you're getting this idea that just because the moon is out you'll see everything. I've been out in the country at night. Guess what? Can't see s**t. Can't see very far. Yes, you're not completely blind, and yes you can make out shapes, and yes your eyes eventually adjust. But you will never be able to see as well at night as you can during the day, Sorry, human eyes don't work like that. The only reason the scene appeared brightly lit is because it was for the audience's benefit, you know, so we can actually see what's happening instead of staring at a dark screen.

And your last sentence is irrelevant. Everyone would like to think they would do better during a situation. But you never know until you are actually put into said situation.
Rappelle
random capooty

yes it does, thats what guard up means. yah that played a part in it too, dale being old and having poor eye sight.

and again, idk where everyone is getting this idea that it was dark. it was not dark at all. the moon was out the field was brightly lit. any object be it human shaped (like walkers) or dead cow shaped would be a weird black shadow figure.

if it were me in that situation there would be one dead walker and one kid (me) saying "...whatever."
Having your guard up means you're on the defensive, it doesn't NOT mean you will be successful at it. And it WAS dark, because it was NIGHT. I don't know where you're getting this idea that just because the moon is out you'll see everything. I've been out in the country at night. Guess what? Can't see s**t. Can't see very far. Yes, you're not completely blind, and yes you can make out shapes, and yes your eyes eventually adjust. But you will never be able to see as well at night as you can during the day, Sorry, human eyes don't work like that. The only reason the scene appeared brightly lit is because it was for the audience's benefit, you know, so we can actually see what's happening instead of staring at a dark screen.

And your last sentence is irrelevant. Everyone would like to think they would do better during a situation. But you never know until you are actually put into said situation.

yah, so dale had some pretty shitty guard.
obviously you and dale have shitty eyesight and shouldn't do night patrols.
and that "bright for the viewers benefit", no, just no. it WAS bright and it WOULD be easy to spot shadows. i've been to the country too.
now, if it was dark like when daryl and glen came across walker randal, then i'd understand.
not carl's fault.

and wrong again. i KNOW i WOULD handle that situation with no problems.

Beloved Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
CAPTAIN CLUNGE
little s**t keeps causing problems, ******** needs to be on a leash! emotion_donotwant
and i hate Lori too, but who doesn't hate Lori?
oh and i hate Shane cause he's a b*****d. but they got rid of him, so good.

Daryl and Rick are my top 2 favorite characters!
yum_puddi

Rick has been a lame character the passed two episodes (S3 Ep4-5) Like he seriously should have forgave Lori, but why does everyone hate her?

Shirtless Werewolf

Peach_Shag
CAPTAIN CLUNGE
little s**t keeps causing problems, ******** needs to be on a leash! emotion_donotwant

yum_puddi

Rick has been a lame character the passed two episodes (S3 Ep4-5) Like he seriously should have forgave Lori, but why does everyone hate her?
Mostly because she was manipulative.
LanceKent
Peach_Shag
CAPTAIN CLUNGE

yum_puddi

she wasn't manipulative, she was just annoying as hell.

Fluffy Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Lori drove me crazy...
and then the whole thing drove me crazy with all the problems and stuff...

Tenacious Spirit

random capooty

and that "bright for the viewers benefit", no, just no. it WAS bright and it WOULD be easy to spot shadows. i've been to the country too.
now, if it was dark like when daryl and glen came across walker randal, then i'd understand.
not carl's fault.

I'm trying to wrap my head around how you could have "bright" and "night" in the same notion. And sorry, but yes, just yes. Hollywood does things like that, I'm surprised this is news to you. I only hope you don't also take your physics lessons from them as well, otherwise you're going to start thinking you can shoot barrels with a single bullet and they will explode. There was no other light source in Dale's area except for the moon. And the moon is not a giant spotlight. Also, the walker came up from behind, so here's another anatomy lesson: humans don't have eyes on the back of their head.

Dale turned, zombie was there, he fought it off quite well until it tore into his abdomen.

Once more, your last sentence is irrelevant and only highlights arrogance on your part.
Rappelle
random capooty

not carl's fault.

I'm trying to wrap my head around how you could have "bright" and "night" in the same notion. And sorry, but yes, just yes. Hollywood does things like that, I'm surprised this is news to you. I only hope you don't also take your physics lessons from them as well, otherwise you're going to start thinking you can shoot barrels with a single bullet and they will explode. There was no other light source in Dale's area except for the moon. And the moon is not a giant spotlight. Also, the walker came up from behind, so here's another anatomy lesson: humans don't have eyes on the back of their head.

Dale turned, zombie was there, he fought it off quite well until it tore into his abdomen.

Once more, your last sentence is irrelevant and only highlights arrogance on your part.

oh ok. well theres this thing that comes out at night called a "moon". and this thing can get very bright almost as if it were daylight. just look up at night and you should see it.
no, sry. the moon was out and it was bright. you're trying to back up your fav. character's huge fail, but his fail was genuine, sry.
the moon does get pretty bright. you've obviously never been in the country like you said.
no, but humans do have eyes on the front of their head. dale's eyes failed him that night.

no it doesn't. i'm a survivor, i know how to stay alive and i will stay alive. you may die easy, doesn't mean we all will.

Gracious Gaian

random capooty

>watches a fictional tv show about zombies
>automatically thinks he knows everything about zombies and could be a badass in a zombie apocalypse

Yeah, with you being so defensive about this show I'm guessing you're like 250 pounds and sit in a computer chair all day eating donuts. Even if you're not, you're going to have to be one fit and active ******** to survive. This is fiction dude, people can have their own opinions. It's not like you wrote out the series and know everything about anything. Chill out.
Carl sucks. I miss Dale sad .

Chatty Capitalist

6,700 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
random capooty
LanceKent
Peach_Shag
CAPTAIN CLUNGE

yum_puddi
i agree

Sparkly Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
I think they're all great, everyone has their flaws. Shane was crazy though..so he was my least favorite... :/ I hated him coz he focused too much on his jealousy and not moving forward.

Beloved Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
LanceKent
Peach_Shag
CAPTAIN CLUNGE

yum_puddi

Ah, aha well I still like her more than that blond bimbo who falls for every swingin’ d**k that flies her way. She needs her head in a fish tank
i hate andrea because for some reason she annoys me a lot and she should have stayed with the black chick but thats her division. p.s walking dead tonight xd
random capooty
LanceKent
Peach_Shag
CAPTAIN CLUNGE

yum_puddi

That ridiculously annoying opened-mouth cry thing she did, drove me absolutely retarded. >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff