Merle 0.06953642384106 7.0% [ 21 ]
Maggie 0.026490066225166 2.6% [ 8 ]
Glenn 0.033112582781457 3.3% [ 10 ]
T-Dog 0.04635761589404 4.6% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 302 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 >

Manly Girl

VI Sice
Wow, hating on a kid. That is soooooooo mature. Kids are naive and supposed to be stupid. Not his fault, jesus christ.
Meh. How old is he anyway? DX DOES ANYONE EVEN KNOW? They never did say, did they? e_e

Garbage Fox

Sicko Nickolie
VI Sice
Wow, hating on a kid. That is soooooooo mature. Kids are naive and supposed to be stupid. Not his fault, jesus christ.
Meh. How old is he anyway? DX DOES ANYONE EVEN KNOW? They never did say, did they? e_e

In the comics, Carl's only 7 years old when they teach him how to shoot. So, yeah not even through puberty yet.

Manly Girl

Eliana Levanos
Sicko Nickolie
VI Sice

In the comics, Carl's only 7 years old when they teach him how to shoot. So, yeah not even through puberty yet.
I wonder if he's the same age in the tv series. o_o But if he is then s**t. DX THEY NEED TO SERIOUSLY KEEP HIM CLOSE. DX (eye pops)

Buggy Punk

I don't really like Carl either. His actor comes off as wooden sometimes.

Garbage Fox

But Chandler Riggs is such a sweetheart.
everyone does

Tenacious Spirit

PyramidHead SHD
Rappelle
PyramidHead SHD
What episode are you on?
Spoiler: Highlight after Shane: Shane is dead.
Carl is cool now, in season 3.
Lori is a b***h, that's why most hate her.
Some idiots call her a slut/whore, which does not make proper sense...
Shane was a good guy. He just cracked under the pressure of the apocalypse and Rick taking away leadership and Lori from him, oh, and Carl too.
I kind of read it that the apocalypse showed his true nature, as adverse situations usually do to people.

No, not true nature.
True nature isn't how he'd react to one certain situation, in this case an apocalypse. That is not "true nature".
True nature is how he is most of his life in "regular life" as it is, like now for us.
He was good before, he was good in the beginning of the apocalypse, but cracked under the pressure.
Really? I always (and still do) view it as a "when the chips are down" kind of scenario. That, you never really know someone until they have their "backs against the wall" so to speak.

Though I suppose with Shane, it's a combination of the two.

Tenacious Spirit

random capooty
Sicko Nickolie
Quote:

exactly. dale's fault for letting his gaurd down and being slow. if his gaurd was up he would have seen the walker a long time ago and wouldn't need speed to deal with it.
NOT carl's fault
That's... THE DUMBEST s**t I HAVE EVER HEARD AND READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. How can it be someone's fault for not having fast reflexes? b***h please. Come back when you have a better excuse for Carl being an idiot. emotion_donotwant
Already been through this so whatever~ Carl is totally at fault~ emotion_yatta Children. emotion_kirakira

if you read something dumb it's either because the person who wrote it is dumb or because the person reading it is dumb.

in this case, it's you. idk maybe you can't read too good. i said "if his gaurd was up he would have seen it a long time ago and wouldn't need speed to deal with it." his guard was down so it's his fault. not carl's.
Just because you have your guard up doesn't mean you'll actually SEE whatever is sneaking up on you, or about to ambush you. It was just rotten luck on Dale's part, and I don't feel comfortable putting the blame on Carl either. It was night time so Dale's vision wouldn't have been the best, unless he has some crazy night vision I wasn't aware of. lol
why? carl is just a kid anyways.
Rappelle
random capooty
Sicko Nickolie
Quote:

exactly. dale's fault for letting his gaurd down and being slow. if his gaurd was up he would have seen the walker a long time ago and wouldn't need speed to deal with it.
NOT carl's fault
That's... THE DUMBEST s**t I HAVE EVER HEARD AND READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. How can it be someone's fault for not having fast reflexes? b***h please. Come back when you have a better excuse for Carl being an idiot. emotion_donotwant
Already been through this so whatever~ Carl is totally at fault~ emotion_yatta Children. emotion_kirakira

if you read something dumb it's either because the person who wrote it is dumb or because the person reading it is dumb.

in this case, it's you. idk maybe you can't read too good. i said "if his gaurd was up he would have seen it a long time ago and wouldn't need speed to deal with it." his guard was down so it's his fault. not carl's.
Just because you have your guard up doesn't mean you'll actually SEE whatever is sneaking up on you, or about to ambush you. It was just rotten luck on Dale's part, and I don't feel comfortable putting the blame on Carl either. It was night time so Dale's vision wouldn't have been the best, unless he has some crazy night vision I wasn't aware of. lol

yes it does, thats what guard up means. yah that played a part in it too, dale being old and having poor eye sight.

and again, idk where everyone is getting this idea that it was dark. it was not dark at all. the moon was out the field was brightly lit. any object be it human shaped (like walkers) or dead cow shaped would be a weird black shadow figure.

if it were me in that situation there would be one dead walker and one kid (me) saying "...whatever."

Beloved Poster

Natari
Yeah I'm not surprised by his behavior anyway.. he's a preteen and all preteens think that means they're all grown up and can run off and do anything, say anything and not listen to parents.

I don't mind him though because I'd rather he be a little s**t than be a little angel.. how boring would that be? I don't really hate anybody.
You missed Beth and Michonne. I like Michonne a lot, and Beth is okay. Lori was a b***h.
Carl has come a long way. He's no longer the useless sack of flesh he once was. He's saved a few lives now.

Rich Hunter

12,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I've come to hate everyone on the show.

I liked Dale though, he was kinda cool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers