Welcome to Gaia! ::

Explain? I like her more than Andrea.

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
but i do like you
Explain? I like her more than Andrea.
i don't hate her but i wish she would just say the baby is rick's and that's that. not no matter what it's rick's. if you are going to say it than say it this is rick's baby not yours so f*** off. and to rick this is our baby and that's the end of it. back in the olden days that's how it went. so just stop this other bulls**t and say it and mean it. cause this way she still has both so if one goes the other is there to protect her. but she is just causing more drama.

Wheezing Shapeshifter

i dont like her because shes just pretending like nothign happened.
i mean shes playign house wife while her husband is fighting for their survival.
but she sees it as my hubby is just a cop out doing cop stuff.
WRONGO.

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
P A Y A S O T R I S T E
i mean shes playign house wife while her husband is fighting for their survival.
WRONGO.

Well, she is being practical. The group has... uhm... four women? And the men mor than double that number, so they should just stay inside and let them do the fight. She is thinking in the future, while Andrea is very short shighted. She almost left one of the other women die! That was wrong for two reasons:
1) Hinting her that it is ok if she suicides is just plain wrong.
2) A death in the group would make everyone sad and cause tons of other problems. Even more problems if that someone is a woman.

Lori is a cold witch, I admit it. But she has her reasons to act the way she does. In a zombie world, women ARE princesses. Andrea is wasting her chance.

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Lena Haag
P A Y A S O T R I S T E
WRONGO.

Well, she is being practical. The group has... uhm... four women? And the men mor than double that number, so they should just stay inside and let them do the fight. She is thinking in the future, while Andrea is very short shighted. She almost left one of the other women die! That was wrong for two reasons:
1) Hinting her that it is ok if she suicides is just plain wrong.
2) A death in the group would make everyone sad and cause tons of other problems. Even more problems if that someone is a woman.

Lori is a cold witch, I admit it. But she has her reasons to act the way she does. In a zombie world, women ARE princesses. Andrea is wasting her chance.

well she is proving that the women can repopulate.
and i agree that it was wrong for andrea to LET the suicide girl be alone.
wheres lori? lol

Invisible Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
i really dont know what to think of anybody. honestly i feel that lori is just trying her best at creating a somewhat normal environment for everyone in light of the situation. whether pretending everything is okay or not, imagine how the situation would be if everyone never had something that close to a real life again. and everyone has a dark side in the story, which is intended, so its not just lori. I think she just comes off too prideful and it makes everyone who watches the show kinda angry with her.

Liberal Codger

Personally, Lori pisses me off, and it's because she just can't seem to grasp the situation. " I don't want Carl to have a gun!" Oh, so would you like him to be a walker pot roast?

"Oh! I'm going to go ahead and ignore looking where I'm driving!" Crash. Imminent.

"It's the zombie apocalypse! So I'm goin to have unprotected sex out in the woods with my dead husband's best friend!"

Who the ******** does that?

Dapper Dabbler

6,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Citizen 200
I don't mind her, but she needs to stop overreacting all the time.

When I heard Carl say he would've shot Sophie, my first thought was "The boy is becoming a man."

Her first thought was "OMG MY BABY IS A HEARTLESS MONSTER EEEEE."

And she does this with every situation. Calm teh ******** down, lady.
Ayamae Akahana
Personally, Lori pisses me off, and it's because she just can't seem to grasp the situation. " I don't want Carl to have a gun!" Oh, so would you like him to be a walker pot roast?

"Oh! I'm going to go ahead and ignore looking where I'm driving!" Crash. Imminent.

"It's the zombie apocalypse! So I'm goin to have unprotected sex out in the woods with my dead husband's best friend!"

This this this this! rolleyes

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
PsychoFreak99

When I heard Carl say he would've shot Sophie, my first thought was "The boy is becoming a man."

My husband is away!!!! *jumps in car and goes to find him*
My child wants a gun?! *horrified look*
Walkers! *gets in house and wash wathever thing she can find*

Believe it or not, those are normal reactions too. Lori is a clingy wife, a mother, a a normal woman who does not like going around shooting walkers, like Andrea does. She wants a normal life for everyone, wich happens to be the best anyone could do for that group.
Andrea should listen to Lori, and go to clean the dishes. And get Shane to get her pregnant. Soon. Before he obsesses with Rick's new child.

Unsealed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Ayamae Akahana

Epic and true!

Unsealed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PsychoFreak99

Epic and true!

Omnipresent Cultist

Lori seems to have that mentality that women should be in the kitchen, cooking and cleaning for them men, while the men protect the little ladies.

Besides the 50's mindset, it's not safe to linger in that world. Everyone needs to know how to pick up a gun and defend themselves lest they become a useless member when things go to hell, and they WILL go to hell.

While I don't care for Andrea either, I think that Lori is trying to remain blissfully ignorant of the reality of their now zombie filled world, which while an understandable idea, leads to destruction and death. Let your guard down if the walkers don't get you, another group will.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff