Welcome to Gaia! ::

-N E O N L I T S I G N-
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
)

Hate to say it but it's true! I was surprised at well. honestly it's kind of silly too I mean I read one person commenting that they'd wish he'd die and it's just. hahah. ...if he dies the show will end. c':

THEY MUST'VE BEEN SHANE FANS HUH? LOLZ. YEAH I AGREE NO MATTER HOW MUCH ONE LIKES OTHER CHARACTERS OVER RICK, THE SHOW WOULD DIE WITHOUT RICK, HE'S THE ORIGINAL CHARACTER, HOW CAN YOU WANT HIM TO DIE LOLZ.

Chatty Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
-N E O N L I T S I G N-
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
)

Hate to say it but it's true! I was surprised at well. honestly it's kind of silly too I mean I read one person commenting that they'd wish he'd die and it's just. hahah. ...if he dies the show will end. c':

THEY MUST'VE BEEN SHANE FANS HUH? LOLZ. YEAH I AGREE NO MATTER HOW MUCH ONE LIKES OTHER CHARACTERS OVER RICK, THE SHOW WOULD DIE WITHOUT RICK, HE'S THE ORIGINAL CHARACTER, HOW CAN YOU WANT HIM TO DIE LOLZ.

Exactly! I mean seriously the show is technically about rick's transformation in the outbreak? c': I mean it's his story so technically if you don't like him you don't like the story? Kinda? :'D

Shameless Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Very good point.

Dapper Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
I dont understand all the hate on Rick too ox Hes a good leader, its tough to make those decision, and I guess just not everyone is going to agree with them.
-N E O N L I T S I G N-
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
-N E O N L I T S I G N-
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
)

Exactly! I mean seriously the show is technically about rick's transformation in the outbreak? c': I mean it's his story so technically if you don't like him you don't like the story? Kinda? :'D

HMMM I THINK JUST SEASON 1 WAS MOSTLY ABOUT RICK CAUSE HE WAS THE MAIN CHARACTER WITH THE MOST UNIQUE STORY. FROM GETTING SHOT, TO WAKING UP AND EVERYTHING HAS GONE TO HELL LOLZ. WAKING UP AND SEEING HALF EATEN PEOPLE WALKING AND CRAWLING AROUND. SEEING BODIES EVERYWHERE, WONDERING WHERE HIS FAMILY IS, ONCE HE FOUND THEM MORE MAIN CHARACTERS WERE INTRODUCED, AND THE SHOW STOPPED BEING JUST ABOUT RICK. HMMM I GUESS YOU CAN HATE HIM AND STILL LIKE THE STORY CAUSE EVERY CHARACTER HAS A STORY BEHIND THEM, JUST RICK IS THE MAIN MAIN PROTAGONIST LOL, THE SHOW COULD'VE FOCUSED ON EITHER ONE OF THE OTHER MAIN CHARACTERS WHENEVER IT WANTED TO LOL. WHAT DO YOU THINK? LOLZ
smile

Chatty Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
-N E O N L I T S I G N-
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
-N E O N L I T S I G N-
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
)

HMMM I THINK JUST SEASON 1 WAS MOSTLY ABOUT RICK CAUSE HE WAS THE MAIN CHARACTER WITH THE MOST UNIQUE STORY. FROM GETTING SHOT, TO WAKING UP AND EVERYTHING HAS GONE TO HELL LOLZ. WAKING UP AND SEEING HALF EATEN PEOPLE WALKING AND CRAWLING AROUND. SEEING BODIES EVERYWHERE, WONDERING WHERE HIS FAMILY IS, ONCE HE FOUND THEM MORE MAIN CHARACTERS WERE INTRODUCED, AND THE SHOW STOPPED BEING JUST ABOUT RICK. HMMM I GUESS YOU CAN HATE HIM AND STILL LIKE THE STORY CAUSE EVERY CHARACTER HAS A STORY BEHIND THEM, JUST RICK IS THE MAIN MAIN PROTAGONIST LOL, THE SHOW COULD'VE FOCUSED ON EITHER ONE OF THE OTHER MAIN CHARACTERS WHENEVER IT WANTED TO LOL. WHAT DO YOU THINK? LOLZ
smile

well, I think you got a point there. :'D but in all honesty I dunno if it would be AS interesting if it wasn't following Rick's story. I mean Some characters we love so much BECAUSE they're supporting characters, y'know?

Interesting Gaian

3,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Rick and Daryl are the Only reason I'm watching TWD.
Victorian Messup
Funstructive
People don't hate when thinking he'll go away, people just want to show their hate and done. People hate him, and deal with it :/

but there's no real reason to hate him though.
he's making good decisions for a leader.
decisions I sure as hell wouldn't be able to make.
I just don't even?

and I have seen people constantly say "I wish Rick would die already so carl can take over" or things such as that and just..not going to happen?

Sure, yea, lots of people have different point of views. I like Lori, lots of people don't. We're not all the same, and we don't think the same, most of the time.
the show is NOT only about rick.
and there were a few episodes in the last season where he was being a huge a*****e. but he stopped being so now.

rick is my fifth fav. character.

Anxious Hunter

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Victorian Messup
When will people stop hating on rick.
I mean.
no matter how much you hate him he isn't going away.
as in the comic book(Maybe??)
he is the MAIN character.
so this show is ABOUT Rick
and how he loses his humanity.
sssoooooo
get used to him?
Because I honestly think he's the only character that's safe in the show lol?

It's the walking dead.. Robert kirkman and Greg nicitero have even said so themselves that NOBODY is SAFE that includes RICK and all the other characters.. Be expecting more deaths of main characters before the season ends

Anxious Hunter

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Victorian Messup
dino.love
He won't be leaving, but he won't be the leader anymore. In case you haven't noticed, he isn't exactly sane anymore. He is 'talking' to dead people on the phone, he is having hallucinations (shane in woodbury), and his decisions are questionable.

Michone (sp) will become their leader in the show I believe. Or Carl.

errhhmm I'm not so sure that'll happen. He talked to dead people in the comic too, and he's still has basically a leader position so far in the comic. he's going through a rough patch, he'll get over it, as he does in the comic. it's a coping mechanism. Rick's still a good leader, and neither Carl or Michonne would step in the way. Michonne because she JUST barely joined the group, and Carl because..whutt. So far they're not straying that far from the comic sooo I doubt they will where Rick's concerned. No one even wants a new leader atm anyways.

Wow pay attention more to the comics and to what the previews are showing. There's a preview where Carl tells Rick that he should stop being the leader. In the comics Carl does take over the group.. So be expecting it in the show

Wheezing Lunatic

vampire_princess8080
Victorian Messup
dino.love
He won't be leaving, but he won't be the leader anymore. In case you haven't noticed, he isn't exactly sane anymore. He is 'talking' to dead people on the phone, he is having hallucinations (shane in woodbury), and his decisions are questionable.

Michone (sp) will become their leader in the show I believe. Or Carl.

errhhmm I'm not so sure that'll happen. He talked to dead people in the comic too, and he's still has basically a leader position so far in the comic. he's going through a rough patch, he'll get over it, as he does in the comic. it's a coping mechanism. Rick's still a good leader, and neither Carl or Michonne would step in the way. Michonne because she JUST barely joined the group, and Carl because..whutt. So far they're not straying that far from the comic sooo I doubt they will where Rick's concerned. No one even wants a new leader atm anyways.

Wow pay attention more to the comics and to what the previews are showing. There's a preview where Carl tells Rick that he should stop being the leader. In the comics Carl does take over the group.. So be expecting it in the show

But you can't expect everything to be the same as the comic?

Just because Carl says that doesn't mean he's automatically gonna be the leader or anything.

Not everything in the series will be the same as the comics. Take certain events, how or when charcters died or characters included or not included for example.

Anxious Poster

People just have to deal with it! Cause this hot son of a b*tch ain't goin' no where,

Honestly, I like Rick a lot, Despite what people think about him, And I'm glad that he's (Hopefully) safe! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff