Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Kitten

8,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
When will people stop hating on rick.
I mean.
no matter how much you hate him he isn't going away.
as in the comic book(Maybe??)
he is the MAIN character.
so this show is ABOUT Rick
and how he loses his humanity.
sssoooooo
get used to him?
Because I honestly think he's the only character that's safe in the show lol?
People don't hate when thinking he'll go away, people just want to show their hate and done. People hate him, and deal with it :/

Chatty Kitten

8,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Funstructive
People don't hate when thinking he'll go away, people just want to show their hate and done. People hate him, and deal with it :/

but there's no real reason to hate him though.
he's making good decisions for a leader.
decisions I sure as hell wouldn't be able to make.
I just don't even?

and I have seen people constantly say "I wish Rick would die already so carl can take over" or things such as that and just..not going to happen?
People hate Rick? eek

Chatty Kitten

8,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Kattycake
People hate Rick? eek

They do and well in my opinion I don't see a reason to. :c

Tipsy Bloodsucker

8,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
Hating Rick is like hating the star of the show.
If no Rick,I doubt there would be a walking dead.

Rick somewhat represents the people who survived the apocalypse and are trying to keep their humanity in order to keep going
HMMM THAT'S NEW, I HAD NO IDEA HE WAS BEING HATED ON HAHA, I LIKE RICK, HE WAS MY FAV CHARACTER BEFORE DARYL CAME IN LOLZ. I LIKE THE CHANGE IN HIM, HE HAS MORE AUTHORITY/CONTROL OF THE GROUP, AND WITH MY BOY DARYL AS HIS SECOND IN COMMAND BEASTLY LOLZ smile

Anxious Cupcake

-N E O N L I T S I G N-
I mean.
sssoooooo
get used to him?

I know. The show and the comic is about his transformation. Rick wont be leaving any time soon. I imagine he wont leave unless he show ends.

Interesting Friend

He won't be leaving, but he won't be the leader anymore. In case you haven't noticed, he isn't exactly sane anymore. He is 'talking' to dead people on the phone, he is having hallucinations (shane in woodbury), and his decisions are questionable.

Michone (sp) will become their leader in the show I believe. Or Carl.

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
dino.love
He won't be leaving, but he won't be the leader anymore. In case you haven't noticed, he isn't exactly sane anymore. He is 'talking' to dead people on the phone, he is having hallucinations (shane in woodbury), and his decisions are questionable.

"or carl"

worst survival plan ever scream

Interesting Friend

Flaming Peasant
dino.love

"or carl"

worst survival plan ever scream

what u mean?! carl is turning into a cold blooded killer! he's a super badass. and he is technically a kid, but he's grown up real fast now. he's got the mind of an adult.

Chatty Kitten

8,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
dino.love

errhhmm I'm not so sure that'll happen. He talked to dead people in the comic too, and he's still has basically a leader position so far in the comic. he's going through a rough patch, he'll get over it, as he does in the comic. it's a coping mechanism. Rick's still a good leader, and neither Carl or Michonne would step in the way. Michonne because she JUST barely joined the group, and Carl because..whutt. So far they're not straying that far from the comic sooo I doubt they will where Rick's concerned. No one even wants a new leader atm anyways.

Chatty Kitten

8,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Kittymeeow
-N E O N L I T S I G N-
I mean.
sssoooooo
get used to him?

I know. The show and the comic is about his transformation. Rick wont be leaving any time soon. I imagine he wont leave unless he show ends.

Exactly. The whole story is about Rick's transformation. and transformation is about steady patches and rough patches, and if people think he's a bad leader just because of one little rough patch then I'd like to see them make the same decisions rick has to make under the very same amount of pressure. :/

Chatty Kitten

8,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
bittertongue_puppet
Hating Rick is like hating the star of the show.
If no Rick,I doubt there would be a walking dead.

Rick somewhat represents the people who survived the apocalypse and are trying to keep their humanity in order to keep going

ikr? I was honestly surprised when I found out people even hate on Rick. but I guess people always have to hate on the leader. :/ and that's exactly it. He's supposed to represent each and every one of us in a way, and I seriously have a hard time believing that some people are so "Zombie ready" if an outbreak happens. :/ literally no one can be ready for that, and this show kind of shows that.

Chatty Kitten

8,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
)

Hate to say it but it's true! I was surprised at well. honestly it's kind of silly too I mean I read one person commenting that they'd wish he'd die and it's just. hahah. ...if he dies the show will end. c':

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff