Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carol's pretty much the only reason I'm glued to the show. She's the woman-badass that it needs.

And can I just say that Tyreese is gaining the character traits of Lee Everett, and I like this. The dude is willing to fight and die for a child that's not even his, he holds on to his humanity and still cares about people, etc. s**t's finally getting good.

If they kill off Carol and Tyreese now, it's going to be disappointing. Maybe wait till the next season.

Distinct Prophet

10,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
The Child of Aura
Carol's pretty much the only reason I'm glued to the show. She's the woman-badass that it needs.

And can I just say that Tyreese is gaining the character traits of Lee Everett, and I like this. The dude is willing to fight and die for a child that's not even his, he holds on to his humanity and still cares about people, etc. s**t's finally getting good.

If they kill off Carol and Tyreese now, it's going to be disappointing. Maybe wait till the next season.
User Image
The Child of Aura

I appreciate the sentiment, but can we all just agree to hope I make it to the end alive? Yay, living!

Hm, I never looked at it that way before, though I guess you're right with Lee!Tyreese. It's amazing how protective they both have been, though I have my suspicions that (kinda spoilery I guess?)
Tyreese couldn't bring himself to kill that guy in the shed and left him badly beaten, but alive...and he's going to regret it somewhere in the future.

I find it hard associating the characters in the show and the games, though it'd be great (or really weird) if they managed to tie the two together with that spinoff show they keep talking about.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff