Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spoopy Pumpkin

To survive. If the Zombie attack really came and you had to think of where you would stay and why you would stay there. How to find food and where you wouldn't go. How to get weapons and people that would join you. What about your family?
emotion_zombie
What I think and would do:

Too many people have that mall idea. Cause of that there would be a lot of zombies there. Hospitals and police stations too. I'd try to find a place I knew in and out. Like my home where I know all the exits. I'd collekt food from other houses as well. Guns wouldn't be a problem. My father are sometimes hunting. I'd try to call friends who would be good to have (cause they're smart). I'd try to call my family too. (But don't think they would be able to survive)
ninja

Lonely Vampire

9,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
By not dieing

Spoopy Pumpkin

Ki11s0n3
By not dieing

Lol XD (Short and easy I see) But facts ^u^

Familiar Poster

Learn how to build barricades, Practice running non stop, and practice swinging a baseball bat a fair amount.

Spicy Duck

Well, I would first find a good weapon, then,call me mate, (zombie geek, she knows how to survive) then my parents I'd probably end up going to some factory for hiding, then probably use distractions on zombies to sneak past them to places to get food . i will store it and hide out in the factory when all is settled a bit i will start building a tunnel underground then go searching for survivors, (people who survived thus far must be strong enough) and hide there. later, train a bit and try to study the zombies, in summer or winter ill probably go hunting them cos then they will be weaker then hopefully the survivor collony will get bigger and bigger and stronger and zombies shall DIIIEEEZ :3
You guys should read World War Z! I'd probably stockpile food and chill out in a jail or prison. I'm sure there would be enough (un)dead guards to get keys from and it's a naturally secure building. There's one not far from me with a big open yard surrounded by high walls. It'd be perfect for a large garden, high guard towers to keep a lookout, and it's only a couple hundred feet from a freshwater river. Not only that, I'm sure there would be plenty of food and weapons left behind and the river would give an excellent escape route in case zombies did somehow figure out how to get through brick and steel. As well as prisoners to keep it defended. I doubt they'd give you trouble if you could just throw them to the zombies. Wouldn't have to worry about a thing. Except maybe dropping soap in the shower! XD I got my zombie survival strategy figured out, now I just need an apocalyptic zombie plague to test it out.

Lonely Vampire

9,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Anne Mine
Ki11s0n3
By not dieing

Lol XD (Short and easy I see) But facts ^u^

Lol was just kidding

Anyway I would find somewhere I know in and out as well but also not stay in one place for too long. I also would also not rely too much on guns, don't get me wrong I would still use them but I would mainly use melee weapons like a bat, machete, or axe, and also a crowbar because it can also be used as a tool. I would also use a crossbow because it is quiet and is ranged. Also stay in a relatively small group maybe 5-6 people at the most. As for food and supplies I would do searches when the group is on the move like searching cars and houses we pass and if we are using vehicles I would siphon gas from any and all cars we came by.

Spoopy Pumpkin

Nice XD Bump >u<
emotion_zombie

5,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
BlaqkJak
You guys should read World War Z! I'd probably stockpile food and chill out in a jail or prison. I'm sure there would be enough (un)dead guards to get keys from and it's a naturally secure building. There's one not far from me with a big open yard surrounded by high walls. It'd be perfect for a large garden, high guard towers to keep a lookout, and it's only a couple hundred feet from a freshwater river. Not only that, I'm sure there would be plenty of food and weapons left behind and the river would give an excellent escape route in case zombies did somehow figure out how to get through brick and steel. As well as prisoners to keep it defended. I doubt they'd give you trouble if you could just throw them to the zombies. Wouldn't have to worry about a thing. Except maybe dropping soap in the shower! XD I got my zombie survival strategy figured out, now I just need an apocalyptic zombie plague to test it out.

god book but if you want info on surviving read the Zombie Survival Guide its a great book that tells you a ton of stuff even basic survival skills

Spoopy Pumpkin

Kohlrabi2
BlaqkJak

god book but if you want info on surviving read the Zombie Survival Guide its a great book that tells you a ton of stuff even basic survival skills

Me wanna draw ur random zombie avi eek Is that ok?

Spoopy Pumpkin

Bump emotion_zombie

5,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Anne Mine
Kohlrabi2
BlaqkJak

Hellz YA mrgreen

Spoopy Pumpkin

Kohlrabi2
Anne Mine
Kohlrabi2
BlaqkJak

Hellz YA mrgreen

Go to this link then emotion_awesome
(X)

Dangerous Lunatic

12,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
Anne Mine
To survive. If the Zombie attack really came and you had to think of where you would stay and why you would stay there. How to find food and where you wouldn't go. How to get weapons and people that would join you. What about your family?
emotion_zombie
What I think and would do:

Too many people have that mall idea. Cause of that there would be a lot of zombies there. Hospitals and police stations too. I'd try to find a place I knew in and out. Like my home where I know all the exits. I'd collekt food from other houses as well. Guns wouldn't be a problem. My father are sometimes hunting. I'd try to call friends who would be good to have (cause they're smart). I'd try to call my family too. (But don't think they would be able to survive)
ninja

im thinkin like a army base or a bank... and id get me a armoured car to cruise in hahaha to collect supplies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff