Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,800 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hello i am the captain of Anarchist Underground and i am recruiting anyone who wants to join. I just bought a guild chat room for 100,000 gold which allows anyone who joins my guild to go to guild chat and you will be teleported to a private room where only guild members can join. this guild has tons of activities, events, and more. you get free gifts every month from me too. message me for details.

6,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Probably some scientist try to bring dead to life but he failed. Instead of making life, he made virus. But who knows. This should be remain mystery until the end.

4,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
Sounds fun, so whats the catch?

The Names Tex
Hello i am the captain of Anarchist Underground and i am recruiting anyone who wants to join. I just bought a guild chat room for 100,000 gold which allows anyone who joins my guild to go to guild chat and you will be teleported to a private room where only guild members can join. this guild has tons of activities, events, and more. you get free gifts every month from me too. message me for details.

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
A medicine meant to cure cancer that become a zombie virus
Is started with an infected sperm mrgreen the first zombie was born, eventually infecting the whole hospital..so on so forth. Even if not, mind if I join?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff