Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Fatcat

Dizzy Detox
I was visibly upset when Shane died. Shane was the most realistic character of the entire series honestly. The reason being that he was simply being the most logical. Now I will not lie, Rick is my favorite character by a very very very long shot, following very close behind him is of course Glenn, but I think that Rick needed Shane to counter him as a character.

[ I will white out possible spoilers below ]

Think about it for a moment honestly. Shane made every tough call correctly especially with
So if you think about what I have written or even use common sense about this you will see what I mean. Once more I will white the next part out, even though it is not necessarily a spoiler.

So what I was saying,

Anyway, I have nothing better to do so there is my tidbit for the day, also I love you Rogue. <33

except he wasn't being logical, that's why they had to kill him.
Shane was being illogical. He wanted to kill everyone and everything, just for Lori and Carl. Even his best friend.

He had to be put down, so they put him down.

Romantic Nerd

I actually got rather teary eyed at Shane's death. Sure he had it coming,but I feel bad for Rick having to kill his best friend. Even after all the Shane done to his family,Rick knew that if it wasnt for him Carl and Lori might be dead. And its was his best friend!! I can't imagine having to do that to my best friend,even if s/he caused trouble in the end...

Steadfast Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
If Daryl dies, I will bawl like a baby, then get pissed and stop watching the show sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff