Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAUTION: MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS.

tell me about it.
a picture's worth a thousand words, a video, a billion.
(highlight for a bunch of questions to help you answer or just wing it)

how did you feel about everything that happened?
how do you feel about the potential, daryl and beth "relationship"? they held hands omg omg? no?
what will that be like?
did you ever know that beth is apparently "heavier than she looks"? lol
what was the post apocalyptic history of the house they found? who was there just prior to beth and daryl's arrival and what happened to them?
DARYL ALMOST DIED!!! OMG HEART ATTACK!!!
what happened to beth?
what's gonna happen with daryl and those strange men?

how do you feel about bob? and the bit about how glen and daryl first came upon him?
do you think he is weird or otherwise not to be trusted?
did you get scared when bob seemed to get bit or were you rooting for that walker to put him to death?
what about sasha not wanting to go to terminus? dumb or smart of her?
oh and what about that kiss bob gave sasha?
what are your thoughts on the whole bit about sasha staying in the building and seeing maggie laying with walkers for some reason?

how did you like this thread?
i made it because i love talking about my fav. shows with ppl who keep up with the same ones i do and i never see too many NEW threads about the LATEST episodes. so i thought i'd make my own.

Darling

Really long post incoming, because I ramble a lot. xD

I liked the episode, but honestly, a lot about Beth+Daryl's story didn't make sense after I started thinking about it. They shouldn't have stayed at the house. They didn't think that just maybe, the owner might be pissed off that two people broke into their house, ate their food, and messed with the walkers they were setting up for a funeral? (Daryl scraped the make-up off a dead guy's face. Ew.)

When the walkers attacked, where did they come from? Beth was playing a piano, which might have attracted them, but it doesn't make sense to me that they all lined up politely at the door. Also, where the hell did the car come from?

It seems like a weird set up. Unfortunately, that doesn't make complete sense, either. Someone wrangled a group of walkers, lined them up at the door, then hoped that the zombies would eat the guy and not the girl? That's a lot of work and a lot left up to chance. Also, they'd have to clear all the walkers out of their own house. emotion_facepalm

I don't get it. I don't know if it was a really stupid trap, or if Beth and Daryl just have the worst luck and all the walkers really did coincidentally line up at the door, and a bandit just happened to be driving by in a car to snatch up Beth.

As for Bob, he used to make me super suspicious. The sole survivor thing threw me off, especially when mixed with alcoholism. (Btw, was he downing cough syrup in an attempt to get high in that flashback?) He's been pretty likeable lately, though. He seems like a funny guy, and he's been trying to keep people together, so maybe he's changed. Or maybe the writers are just trying to make us think he's changed.

I was worried Sasha was going to kill herself, honestly. It surprised me when she found Maggie. Why was Maggie napping with walkers? Was she trying to disguise herself if any fresh walkers happened by? I think I would have rather crawled on top of that ice cream truck where they couldn't see me. xD
Thunder ll
Really long post incoming, because I ramble a lot. xD

I liked the episode, but honestly, a lot about Beth+Daryl's story didn't make sense after I started thinking about it. They shouldn't have stayed at the house. They didn't think that just maybe, the owner might be pissed off that two people broke into their house, ate their food, and messed with the walkers they were setting up for a funeral? (Daryl scraped the make-up off a dead guy's face. Ew.)

When the walkers attacked, where did they come from? Beth was playing a piano, which might have attracted them, but it doesn't make sense to me that they all lined up politely at the door. Also, where the hell did the car come from?

It seems like a weird set up. Unfortunately, that doesn't make complete sense, either. Someone wrangled a group of walkers, lined them up at the door, then hoped that the zombies would eat the guy and not the girl? That's a lot of work and a lot left up to chance. Also, they'd have to clear all the walkers out of their own house. emotion_facepalm

I don't get it. I don't know if it was a really stupid trap, or if Beth and Daryl just have the worst luck and all the walkers really did coincidentally line up at the door, and a bandit just happened to be driving by in a car to snatch up Beth.

As for Bob, he used to make me super suspicious. The sole survivor thing threw me off, especially when mixed with alcoholism. (Btw, was he downing cough syrup in an attempt to get high in that flashback?) He's been pretty likeable lately, though. He seems like a funny guy, and he's been trying to keep people together, so maybe he's changed. Or maybe the writers are just trying to make us think he's changed.

I was worried Sasha was going to kill herself, honestly. It surprised me when she found Maggie. Why was Maggie napping with walkers? Was she trying to disguise herself if any fresh walkers happened by? I think I would have rather crawled on top of that ice cream truck where they couldn't see me. xD

lol it's ok. ramble away.

you're right about that but a house is a house, all they had to do was be careful.

i hated how daryl let his guard down just because he heard the dog barking. they may have been attracted by the piano but i didn't think they were being that loud.

yah beth getting kidnapped right after a huge event was weird. maybe it was the people who were in the house before them. the car had a cross on the rear windshield.

lol yah he was drinking cough syrup. i never got the weird vibe from bob i actually always kinda liked him but that liquor incident was bad. he seems to be great now.

that was the weirdest thing seeing maggie just chilling on the floor with walkers

Darling

nothing without her
lol it's ok. ramble away.

you're right about that but a house is a house, all they had to do was be careful.

i hated how daryl let his guard down just because he heard the dog barking. they may have been attracted by the piano but i didn't think they were being that loud.

yah beth getting kidnapped right after a huge event was weird. maybe it was the people who were in the house before them. the car had a cross on the rear windshield.

lol yah he was drinking cough syrup. i never got the weird vibe from bob i actually always kinda liked him but that liquor incident was bad. he seems to be great now.

that was the weirdest thing seeing maggie just chilling on the floor with walkers

Yeah, it was kind of jarring. Especially when we could see something standing outside through the windows, but Daryl couldn't? He should have seen there was something bigger than a dog outside the door. I'm gonna chalk it up to forced tension for the show, though. If they all did everything right all the time, nothing bad would happen and we'd get bored. xD

Interesting. I didn't notice the cross. It definitely could've been whoever was in the house before.

It weirded me out that Bob was in two groups before, and was the sole survivor of each. Coupled with his alcohol problem, it just seemed to me like maybe he was drunk when their group was attacked or otherwise needed him and he let them down. I dunno. I don't have anything to back it up. Just a gut reaction to him.

Conservative Hunter

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Another rambler here, lol..Ok, so as we watched Daryl and Beth find the cemetery, it was a nice touch that he placed the flower atop the gravestone where Beth paused long enough, to reflect the loss of her dad Herschel. Daryl stated in the last epi, that he felt guilty he was out on scouting and not at the prison to possibly help save Herschel, it was a very deep emotional wound he carried and I think him being left with Beth only made his guilt well up inside him. Thankfully, Beth made it clear that she in no way feels hes to blame for Not being there to fight with the Gov's new group..s**t just happens.
The caretakers home they entered definitely told them that someone lives there, and they took and ate only what they needed at the time. When the dog first came by it surprised Daryl and I agree he let his guard down when he heard the warning pans outside the second time. I have 2 theories of the taking of Beth.
1- If it was the caretaker of the house/mortuary, that person obviously is meticulous as we could see how the place was well kept and everything organized. A good sign that this person could also have control issues. It could be a man or woman at this point, but in any case, it seems no walkers came near there, we saw no dead bodies strewn across the well cared lawn of the grounds. Even the body that was prepared for its funeral service was done with much care. Nothing was out of place. Maybe when the walkers showed up and busted through, and Beth was told by Daryl to get out, this person motioned Beth to the car and drove her away to safety.
2- Again, if it was the caretaker of that house, he/she could've noticed the home was occupied by intruders and took measures to get the out, Thus possibly gathering, luring the walkers towards the house and when the attack began this person the opportunity to grab one of them.This person possibly watched them and planned the attack and banked on the man (Daryl), to fight off the walkers and the female (Beth). would run out to safety. This would be the perfect plan to kidnap someone they had an eye on for a little while.
As for Sasha, she had issues she needed to work out before she would go after and join up with Bob, despite his kiss(an encouraging one), to help her along to his point of view to go follow Maggie to that town. As we saw, Maggie was caught under the dead walkers and basically was lost for moment as to what to do now. But with Sasha seeing and going out to aide her, the two women came clean to one another and their bond renewed.
I'm thinking, Bob is doing his best, now that he knows he no longer can depend on any type of booze to get by, hes gotten close to the prison group and doing his best to keep all three of them together. Three is better than one. Hes gone through his own hell alone and doesn't want to be there again.
And now I'm anxious to see where Rick, Carl and Michonne (omg forgot how to sp her name?!) where are they and are they close to the train tracks? Since that gang of guys found Daryl sitting at the crossroads n train tracks below I'm thinking Ricks group can't be too far away. It was the same group that got Rick n the other two to run out from that house/town.
Also, we would like to see whats going on and how far is Tyreese and Carols group doing with the little kids. Lizzie, that lil psycho girl, man that thing she did covering Judiths mouth to shush her up in the woods, few epi's back..man she looked like she liked doing it way-y too much ya know?!, creepy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff