Welcome to Gaia! ::

As an avid fan of "The Walking Dead" comic, I felt disappointed for season two. I mean the farm was only in the comic for three issues (10, 11, and 12) but the show had to drama it up and make this short stint in the comic last SIX FRIGGIN' LONG EPISODES. But I digress.

With the appearance of Michonne, the shot of the prison, and the exodus from the farm, do you think season three will be any good? If it stays loyal to the comic (which the show has had a problem doing), I say that the next season might be good.

Also, the Governor will make his debut in this season as well. Do you think he'll be as "bad" in the show as he was in the comic?
I haven't had the pleasure of reading the comics. I do understand wanting things to be close to the books/comics, but seeing as it is a show they have to draw things out or it would end too soon without the characters being really grounded. I guess they have to add the false senses of security too.

BUT... that's not really why I replied. I only know a few things that may happen next season. I was wondering if anyone would tell me who else besides Lori and the baby are suppose to die. I know from the Talking Dead that originally they were going to kill Maggie's dad and he got a reprieve. I'm hoping that if Merle is at the prison, he is killed soon. I would really like to see either Daryl having to put him down 'cuz he's a walker.

Azorii's Wife

Wheezing Sophomore

The show hasn't had a problem staying "loyal"
to anything but what the writers have in store for it

Its an adaptation, which means its not entirely based off
the books; reformatted to fit a larger audience and re envisioned
for a possibly richer experience

But, yeah I think season 3 will be boss.
Finally it will have more non-walker antagonist
getting into the man vs man nature of the show.
Also, Michonne is awesome and she has only
been on the show for 15 secs
I don't know how a lot of what he did will be included. I think they'll show Michonne in the arena, and they'll probably allude to what the Governor does to her.Like, start of the episode you just hear her crying and see a concrete wall and he walks away laughing and you just see her from the neck up, crying, her hands chained up, CUE opening theme.

I HIGHLY doubt what happens to Rick will happen. Kirkman has said that what happened was his biggest regret when it came to the comic. I doubt he'll allow it to happen in the show, even though it would make for good drama-they may find a way to cop out, like surgery or something.

I think a good mid-series finale would be after they leave the town and it ends with the Governor on the tank riding towards them. Nice and suspenseful. The season could then end with them meeting Maria (I think that's her name), and those two dudes.

EDIT: I'm trying to be very vague to not give SPOILERS. If you've read all the comics, you should know what I'm talking about. =]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff