I can't believe what Lori said to Rick in the ending scene. lol
BeyondBirthday01
whiskey-n-dreams
BeyondBirthday01
whiskey-n-dreams
BeyondBirthday01

But a productive a**. c:
lol. right?? kinda wondering when his bro is gonna show back up

Hopefully (or maybe not) soon. I've been wondering what's happened to him forever. Especially about how he's dealt with one hand and what he did with the box car he took in an episode so long ago.

And... the dude's name is Randall... c: Cute~
riiiight. beth is a hottie tho. and i darryl and carol are gonna be getting it together soon smile

...So the drama continues...
ya...cant wait to get my fix next week
whiskey-n-dreams
BeyondBirthday01
whiskey-n-dreams
BeyondBirthday01
whiskey-n-dreams
BeyondBirthday01

But a productive a**. c:
lol. right?? kinda wondering when his bro is gonna show back up

Hopefully (or maybe not) soon. I've been wondering what's happened to him forever. Especially about how he's dealt with one hand and what he did with the box car he took in an episode so long ago.

riiiight. beth is a hottie tho. and i darryl and carol are gonna be getting it together soon smile

Same here. I'm hoping for some light on Beth's condition and poor Randall...
Also, I wish they would make more Webisodes... They were so nice, with a different perspective on the initial infection...

Also... Have they said anything about the condition of the rest of the world? I've been wondering about what would happen in places with high population like China and India. Dear God...
BeyondBirthday01
whiskey-n-dreams
BeyondBirthday01
whiskey-n-dreams
BeyondBirthday01

Also, I wish they would make more Webisodes... They were so nice, with a different perspective on the initial infection...

Also... Have they said anything about the condition of the rest of the world? I've been wondering about what would happen in places with high population like China and India. Dear God...
i feel you. the only thing i can remember is that there is no communication with other parts of the world so.....im playing dead reckoning on the website. kinda cool
whiskey-n-dreams
BeyondBirthday01
whiskey-n-dreams
BeyondBirthday01
whiskey-n-dreams
BeyondBirthday01

i feel you. the only thing i can remember is that there is no communication with other parts of the world so.....im playing dead reckoning on the website. kinda cool

Lack of communication is irking me so much. I must know how the rest of the world fairs...
And... excuse me as I go play said game. c:

5,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Contributor 150
THIS SHOW IS AWSOME
So terrible.. //shiver

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash