Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wich country do you all think would get infected the fastest? Lets make this interesting ^-^
Japan duh! Its hella crowded plus the infection would litearly kill everything within 48 hours. Minus the few suriviors.
blaugh but then again follow the rules of zombieland!!! fat ppl first!!! so america!!! blaugh
the-maggot-of-darkness1
Japan duh! Its hella crowded plus the infection would litearly kill everything within 48 hours. Minus the few suriviors.
dnt u mean china!!! coz thts more crowded!! blaugh
I go with US since of course theres so many fat ppl thnx to mcdonalds
tyga zodiac
the-maggot-of-darkness1
HeartIsYours
I go with US since of course theres so many fat ppl thnx to mcdonalds
tyga zodiac
the-maggot-of-darkness1
thts tru!
twisted twisted
IT WOULD DEPEND ON WHAT TYPE OF ZOMBIES THEY ARE LOL, IS IT THE SLOW a** TYPE FROM NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD, OR THE ******** THAT CAN RUN ON DAWN OF THE DEAD, OR THE ONES THAT CAN LEARN ON LAND OF THE DEAD? I THINK ANY COUNTRY WOULD FALL THE SAME LOL, BUT AMERICA IS AT A DISADVANTAGE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES, CAUSE ALL THE FATTY'S CAN'T RUN LOLZ! WE CAN ALWAYS CALL THE EX GOVERNATOR GET TO ZEE CHOPPA!!!! blaugh rofl
XD your so right... i guess i should have put zombies from dawn of the dead
DA PH3NOM
IT WOULD DEPEND ON WHAT TYPE OF ZOMBIES THEY ARE LOL, IS IT THE SLOW a** TYPE FROM NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD, OR THE ******** THAT CAN RUN ON DAWN OF THE DEAD, OR THE ONES THAT CAN LEARN ON LAND OF THE DEAD? I THINK ANY COUNTRY WOULD FALL THE SAME LOL, BUT AMERICA IS AT A DISADVANTAGE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES, CAUSE ALL THE FATTY'S CAN'T RUN LOLZ! WE CAN ALWAYS CALL THE EX GOVERNATOR GET TO ZEE CHOPPA!!!! blaugh rofl
HeartIsYours
DA PH3NOM

LOL ITS COOL YEAH THOSE DAWN OF THE DEAD ZOMBIES WOULD BE PRETTY SCARY, THEY ARE HELLA FAST LOLZ. eek

6,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
But USA has a lot of weapons....plus you still have fit people in USA so i dont think it would be that easy to take over.....Plus all of these gangs with their weapons.....Gotta think outside the box...

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Generous 100
China, India or a very compact, crowded metropolitan area.
That soo easy its China or Japan

Greedy Mage

12,900 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Party Animal 100
  • Pie For All! 300
China, Japan, United States, and Europe as the continent itself. Those are where the most people live and travel to, so someone carrying the infection could get there within a plane flight. While areas like Northern Russia and Northern Canada would be safe, same as Alaska, as it's more desolate around there.
Hecks yea ^-^ emotion_kirakira im inlove with the show lol
DA PH3NOM
HeartIsYours
DA PH3NOM

LOL ITS COOL YEAH THOSE DAWN OF THE DEAD ZOMBIES WOULD BE PRETTY SCARY, THEY ARE HELLA FAST LOLZ. eek
Hawaii..no where to go; just like japan.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff