Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Noob

Little Dead Soldier
-Eh ldgaf-

You have a great point there but what's best for Daryl is to at least see his brother one last time. And IK Daryl wouldn't leave his crew for his brother I think it's more vise versa.

I feel like it would be easy for him to leave. I mean, thats his brother. He has some guilt and even resentments with the group leaving him up there and losing him in the first place.

But think of all the things they done for him. They kept him alive at this point and they are basically his only chance of living any longer. They are family now. And they have a special bond.

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
i think they didn't bury carol I think they buried t-dog, lori's parts or the inside of the zombie who ate her, and that black prison or Hershel's leg

incase the leg comes back as a walking foot XD
I hope she's alive somewhere. I really don't want Carol to die at this point of the show...lol. I've grown to root and cheer for her character ever since Sophia was revealed to have been a zombie and was in the barnyard all along. That was the first moment I've ever shed tears on this show. Melissa McBride is just phenomenal. Interesting note: It's the third season and she's still listed as a guest star...what's up with that?

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
Quintessa D-Lite
I hope she's alive somewhere. I really don't want Carol to die at this point of the show...lol. I've grown to root and cheer for her character ever since Sophia was revealed to have been a zombie and was in the barnyard all along. That was the first moment I've ever shed tears on this show. Melissa McBride is just phenomenal. Interesting note: It's the third season and she's still listed as a guest star...what's up with that?

your avi is pretty @_@

and carol better not die D:< shes the only chick who didn't piss me off for 3 seasons D:<

btw the next episode will be the last until spring when part 2 of season 3 will air so- cliff hanger time sad

Wealthy Noob

Quintessa D-Lite

I hope her and Daryl get far. :3

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
I highly doubt she's dead. she ran off and there was no body. that and the bad a** was looking at her knife. not to mention we don't know who it was that was calling. maybe its her stuck somewhere and needs help?
An_Cafe_chan
Quintessa D-Lite

your avi is pretty @_@

and carol better not die D:< shes the only chick who didn't piss me off for 3 seasons D:<

btw the next episode will be the last until spring when part 2 of season 3 will air so- cliff hanger time sad

Thanks smile

Now that I've seen the preview of the next episode, I am hopeful that Carol is alive out there. Darrel finding her knife made me think that she's out there fighting for her survival, and probably found a much effective and impactful weapon that she discarded her knife (I thought that she stabbed the zombie, the one Darrel found, with it).

Quote:
-Eh ldgaf-

Quote:
Quintessa D-Lite

I hope her and Daryl get far. :3

I don't know. I do like that odd chemistry the two shared back in Season 2, but I would much rather them to just have an affectionate and genuine relationship without it being developed into a romantic one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff