Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200
Ciel The Little Robin
Guys, he's probably just pretending to be "useless" because he's actually a genius Ninja-Pirate, who knows the origins of the zombie-virus because he infiltrated the lab moments after break-out, but he was unable to contain it because his Ninja-sensei was getting murdered by his arch-nemesis who is a space-cowboy, and he had to have a dramatic goodbye to his Ninja-sensei, because his Sensei had to tell him that he saw into the future and the zombie-apocolypse had to happen so that T-Dog could meet the group and stop them from finding out too much about the virus, because the virus was actually created to st--
-Choking sounds-
-Falls to the ground, dead, with a shuriken sticking out of the body.-

*pokes at your dead body* Well that was an interesting speech but at the cost of your life, you shall always be remembered for the information that you have provided, it was vital to our success.

Sparkly Nerd

28,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Brandisher 100
Gengar xX
zothaq
Ya he isn't a good enough character to have a name.
(I forgot he was on there the last 5 episodes)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxxxxxxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gengar ⊗ USE D ⊗ meanlook!!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

I ALWAYS forget that he's in the goddamn show.
He hasn't done a single thing besides get his arm ripped open, NOT BY A WALKER, but by a parked car, and try to tell Daryl that they're the weakest.

I'm surprised he hasn't been killed off yet.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

↳ user⊗ can⊗ n o⊗lo nger⊗ escape!! ↴
You mean Dale right? The old guy? You can't really mean Daryl, Daryl's ********' bad-a**. Even if he does lack common sense/courtesy.

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200
Melisserz
Gengar xX
zothaq
Ya he isn't a good enough character to have a name.
(I forgot he was on there the last 5 episodes)

I ALWAYS forget that he's in the goddamn show.
He hasn't done a single thing besides get his arm ripped open, NOT BY A WALKER, but by a parked car, and try to tell Daryl that they're the weakest.

I'm surprised he hasn't been killed off yet.

You mean Dale right? The old guy? You can't really mean Daryl, Daryl's ********' bad-a**. Even if he does lack common sense/courtesy.

No they're talking about T-Dog....

yuminniee's Waifu

Premium Garbage

Gengar xX
"tell Daryl that they're the weakest."

He told that to Dale, not Daryl.

User Image

Generous Humorist

punktius
NOT 'The Black Guy'

Isn't T-Dog a stereotypical black mans name?

RaeIum's Husbando

Seeker

8,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
this is soppose to be zombies not black folks o_o

Sparkly Genius

8,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Sinnoh Lopunny's Husband

FACK.
Yea, I meant Dale.

I sometimes call them by each other's names.
;____;

Omnipresent Phantom

14,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

Versatile Genius

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
I made this 'cuz I was bored. Dont hate me guise

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Hey, yesterday I forgot Shane's and had to google him to remember. I forgot Andrea's name too, and even Lori (and Carl)
And you are telling I can't forget an secondary char name? Why, because he is black?
I do not even remember how Hershel daughters are called, and since I did not payed Glenn (is that his name or his surname?) a lot of attention at first, I started to call him "walker bait"
"black guy" is not -that- offensive, just look at Glenn nickname.
Besides, T Doug is not important enough to get a good nickname.

Versatile Genius

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Lena Haag
Hey, yesterday I forgot Shane's and had to google him to remember. I forgot Andrea's name too, and even Lori (and Carl)
And you are telling I can't forget an secondary char name? Why, because he is black?
I do not even remember how Hershel daughters are called, and since I did not payed Glenn (is that his name or his surname?) a lot of attention at first, I started to call him "walker bait"
"black guy" is not -that- offensive, just look at Glenn nickname.
Besides, T Doug is not important enough to get a good nickname.

i dont ********.
SHANE DIES

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
While I agree that T-Dog is useless with regards to the plot ( crying ), I disagree that he is useless to the group. He provides an extra set of eyes, ears, and hands. Yes, he got his arm sliced open but he seems to have healed relatively well. He helped them try to get the zombie out of the well, he was one of the shooters when the barn was opened, and he and Andrea were the ones who cleaned up afterwards. He's been solid support and the group needs that right now. Between Shane and Rick's squabbles, Lori's very questionable actions, and Andrea's rash behavior, it's important to have someone you can depend on.

Plus, he's a good guy without being a push-over. I know it's been a while, but back in season 1 when his character debuted, he was willing to go back into zombie infested Atlanta to save the life of the drugged out, racist p***k who beat him bloody. And he was willing, with almost no hesitation, to tell Daryl that he was the one responsible for his brother's circumstances. That's someone who I would want on my team- capable of compassion and getting his hands dirty. It's a shame the writers haven't used him more. Notice that they haven't talked AT ALL about Jacqui's suicide at the CDC when they seemed to be close; you would think that would have, you know, an effect on a person but NOPE. Apparently not.

- climbs down off soapbox -

Nerd

WHO IS THIS PERSON YOU SPEAK OF?

Na, I know the guy, just they never show him. ): He was pretty funny, but the show just has sooo many characters.

3,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Guys, he's probably just pretending to be "useless" because he's actually a genius Ninja-Pirate, who knows the origins of the zombie-virus because he infiltrated the lab moments after break-out, but he was unable to contain it because his Ninja-sensei was getting murdered by his arch-nemesis who is a space-cowboy, and he had to have a dramatic goodbye to his Ninja-sensei, because his Sensei had to tell him that he saw into the future and the zombie-apocolypse had to happen so that T-Dog could meet the group and stop them from finding out too much about the virus, because the virus was actually created to st--
-Choking sounds-
-Falls to the ground, dead, with a shuriken sticking out of the body.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas