Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seriously, he was just starting s**t with everyone, anyway.
Oh, I'm old and have no one left to love or care for, so let's try and get everyone mad!

Oh Asian, they want to kill this kid, how do YOU feel about it?
Oh OLD GUY, they want to kill this kid, how DO YOU feel about it?
BLAH BLAH BLAH stfu already, DALE!

Then, of course, instead of getting bitten, the friggin' guy gets ripped open.
That was worth watching.

Liberal Noob

screw you. c:
r.i.p dale.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
lol that's messed up girl.
he dnt have his mind right while he was walking around in the middle of the nite and got what he wanted no longer will he be a party to this maddness that is their life. goes to show u when the s**t is hitting the fan u shouldnt sully off with ur head up ur a** instead it should be on the task at hand.
But, to be honest, Dale was my favorite at first. But then he got annoying. His Character had no purpose anymore.

And you know Rick's kid is ******** now that he knows it was his fault for luring in the Zombie he taunted in the first place. Ya knew it would follow his scent.

But then the mom will be all, "Oh sweety, it isn't your fault I'm an awful mother who can't watch my ******** child in the goddamn Apocalypse!"
Nooo Dale was awesome :[

I wanted to Shane to die...but now I really want Carl to die
Seriously he's pissed me off for awhile now but I was like 'oh he's just a kid' but this is the last straw mad
Carl needs to get eaten by zombies or something, that kid is mega-ultra-super ******** up in the head
pardon me ? My dear, That is very mean even if he is a fictional charater, thats like me saying i hate SPongebob NOT NORMAL!

Dapper Noob

You're dead to me. I hope the zombies eat you first!!!!
The vampire Marshal lee
pardon me ? My dear, That is very mean even if he is a fictional charater, thats like me saying i hate SPongebob NOT NORMAL!
... If you kept reading, you would know how sarcastic I am, and that Dale was my favorite character. But his purpose didn't exist anymore.

Get over your self!
karama
Nooo Dale was awesome :[

I wanted to Shane to die...but now I really want Carl to die
Seriously he's pissed me off for awhile now but I was like 'oh he's just a kid' but this is the last straw mad
Carl needs to get eaten by zombies or something, that kid is mega-ultra-super ******** up in the head
Carl needs to get shot again. Only, this time, he should shoot himself.

Shane is already freaking gone at this point in the original series.
They kind of just projected all of what RICK is in the written version onto Shane's character in the TV series.

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Don't say that... I literally legitimately cried.. that ruined my whole night.. sad
burning_eyes I'm glade he's gone...
love the way he got taken out

Love the fact that a lot
of you cryed... wanting a child to
die, your the worse, and it's
just a Tv show..

so just chill out..

Friendly Citizen

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
lol im like r u my sister? becuz she hella hates dale xd
i think he was kind of annoying -- but figging carl needs to die!!!
if he didnt go closer to the zombie and just shot him where he was instead of f*cking around with it, Dale wouldnt have died =.="
Dale represented morality in the group. If you wanted him to die, then perhaps you need morals in your life. That is all...

miku_gyaru's Wife

Mystical Seeker

12,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
i kinda agree...i'm sad that he is gone, and he was the moral compass of the group...but in that kinda world morality could possibly get you killed. i don't know if yall have seen the preview for the next episode but saving randall was a mistake. dale might have made them rethink things....and even have saved their lives because of his words, but survival comes first. its just that morality and survival don't really mix.

EDIT: and Shane is that much closer to taking over the group, which should not happen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff