Welcome to Gaia! ::

ILYnaut
Quintessa D-Lite
ILYnaut
Quintessa D-Lite
ILYnaut
Quintessa D-Lite

It's basically my opinion. It's what I think and if you are offended, then clearly it's a fact. Moving on...
I love how you think I'm offended. What did I say that makes you think I was offended? You are entitled to your opinion. But, in MY opinion, you saying THAT IS ALL and MOVING ON means you like to try and start s**t and not stick around for what you've started. Someone seems a little sketchy if you ask me.
It's a fictional character that had no purpose anymore. The others have MORALS, too. And the mobster rapist kid they want to kill, would most likely be sent to death in a trial anyway.

It's the freaking Zombie Apocalypse... of course morals go out the window. The life he was trying to hold on to is GONE! He became the weakest link. Plain and simple.

I'm sorry but how is trying to persuade the group not to kill a living being not having enough purpose? Versus someone like T-Dog who we haven't even gotten to know close enough? You want to say that the others have morals. Then tell me. What morals does Shane have? He killed Otis. He tried to kill Rick before. He tried to rape Lori. Please tell me what morals Shane have now.
Shane is 1 out of like... HOW many? Please. Spare me. You just sound ignorant now.
"moving on"

Fail to keep up with the argument. Who's ignorant now? MOVING ON....
WOOOOOOW. You simple, simple girl. I CAN keep up. I choose not to, because you aren't WORTH the time. The fact that I am even replying RIGHT NOW is pathetic. Seeing as you are so insignificant. But I digress. THAT IS ALL. Moron.
Wow, lol.

It's hard to take people like you seriously at all.
Tara Flavor
ILYnaut
Quintessa D-Lite
ILYnaut
Quintessa D-Lite

I'm sorry but how is trying to persuade the group not to kill a living being not having enough purpose? Versus someone like T-Dog who we haven't even gotten to know close enough? You want to say that the others have morals. Then tell me. What morals does Shane have? He killed Otis. He tried to kill Rick before. He tried to rape Lori. Please tell me what morals Shane have now.
Shane is 1 out of like... HOW many? Please. Spare me. You just sound ignorant now.
"moving on"

Fail to keep up with the argument. Who's ignorant now? MOVING ON....
WOOOOOOW. You simple, simple girl. I CAN keep up. I choose not to, because you aren't WORTH the time. The fact that I am even replying RIGHT NOW is pathetic. Seeing as you are so insignificant. But I digress. THAT IS ALL. Moron.
Wow, lol.

It's hard to take people like you seriously at all.
Good. Seeing as how sarcastic I am. I think it's smart NOT to take me seriously.

Mewling Inquisitor

10,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
He saw the writing on the wall. Of course the old guy will try to make himself indispensable and interfere with everything.
Alpha Thingy
The point of Dale riling everyone up was because he wanted to know if they were all willing to kill the kid in cold blood.
You sound like you have no idea what the message of the scene was at all.
No. I sound like I'm being a tool and trying to get a rise out of people. If you keep reading past the first post, you would know I liked Dale.

Shirtless Conventioneer

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
animatedninja
i kinda agree...i'm sad that he is gone, and he was the moral compass of the group...but in that kinda world morality could possibly get you killed. i don't know if yall have seen the preview for the next episode but saving randall was a mistake. dale might have made them rethink things....and even have saved their lives because of his words, but survival comes first. its just that morality and survival don't really mix.

EDIT: and Shane is that much closer to taking over the group, which should not happen.
if it is a mistake i dont think morality will have killed him. I think bounding him, shoving him in a trunk, locking him in a barn, numerously threatening to kill him, beating the crap out of him, interogating him, shoving guns in his mouth and all of that crap spewing from rick and Shane's mouths probably had a bigger hand in him doing something negative; Not the morality. Hell maybe if they came to dales decision IN THE FIRST PLACE. things could be different.

Sparkly Gekko

22,875 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
ILYnaut
Alpha Thingy
The point of Dale riling everyone up was because he wanted to know if they were all willing to kill the kid in cold blood.
No. I sound like I'm being a tool and trying to get a rise out of people. If you keep reading past the first post, you would know I liked Dale.
Nope do not get that at all. emotion_yatta
Alpha Thingy
ILYnaut
Alpha Thingy
-throws hands up- NO ONE CAN READ TODAY IT SEEMS.

I know I said I used to like Dale most.

That doesn't mean, though, that I think he needed to stay in the story line, at this point.

Sparkly Gekko

22,875 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
ILYnaut
Alpha Thingy
ILYnaut
Alpha Thingy

That doesn't mean, though, that I think he needed to stay in the story line, at this point.
Oh now I see what you meant.

Well my response to that is Dale was suppose to be the voice of reason the only point of killing him was to show hell breaking loose. If anyone is useless in that show its T-dog. At least Dale has insight on being able to read people when he walked out by himself he would never do that hes too careful, the writers just wanted to get rid of him fast for some reason.
Alpha Thingy
ILYnaut
Alpha Thingy
ILYnaut
Alpha Thingy

Well my response to that is Dale was suppose to be the voice of reason the only point of killing him was to show hell breaking loose. If anyone is useless in that show its T-dog. At least Dale has insight on being able to read people when he walked out by himself he would never do that hes too careful, the writers just wanted to get rid of him fast for some reason.
No doubt, T-Dog will have his day to shine, though. They're just waiting for it. It progresses so slowly, that it'll take till season 3 most likely.

Sparkly Gekko

22,875 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
ILYnaut
Alpha Thingy
ILYnaut
Alpha Thingy
ILYnaut
Alpha Thingy

No doubt, T-Dog will have his day to shine, though. They're just waiting for it. It progresses so slowly, that it'll take till season 3 most likely.
I thought this was season three? o.o

Maybe they are using him to reintroduce Merle just a thought I had now..
Alpha Thingy
ILYnaut
Alpha Thingy
ILYnaut
Alpha Thingy

I thought it was still season 2, but it took a break. Maybe it is a new season. Hmmm.

Ya might be right. Merle wasn't in my mind for some time now.

Sparkly Gekko

22,875 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
ILYnaut
Alpha Thingy
ILYnaut
Alpha Thingy
ILYnaut
Alpha Thingy

I thought it was still season 2, but it took a break. Maybe it is a new season. Hmmm.

Ya might be right. Merle wasn't in my mind for some time now.
Idk what season we are in I thought third. lol

Yeah I just thought of him now the only big thing I remember T-dog doing was leaving Merle...

Demonic Lunatic

16,925 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Partygoer 500
ILYnaut
Seriously, he was just starting s**t with everyone, anyway.
Oh, I'm old and have no one left to love or care for, so let's try and get everyone mad!

Oh Asian, they want to kill this kid, how do YOU feel about it?
Oh OLD GUY, they want to kill this kid, how DO YOU feel about it?
BLAH BLAH BLAH stfu already, DALE!

Then, of course, instead of getting bitten, the friggin' guy gets ripped open.
That was worth watching.

You make me sick. Dale was there for every one he cared about them he was looking out for them. you're a heartless bastered that need to crawl in a hole. How can you be happy about some getting ripped open? You make me ******** sick.
lxl Nightmare lxl
ILYnaut
Oh, I'm old and have no one left to love or care for, so let's try and get everyone mad!

That was worth watching.

You make me sick. Dale was there for every one he cared about them he was looking out for them. you're a heartless bastered that need to crawl in a hole. How can you be happy about some getting ripped open? You make me ******** sick.
I have no soul?
maybe?
emotion_facepalm
You take things people say way too seriously. Calm your tits.

Dale was my favorite. first of all.
Secondly, .... no that's it.

Demonic Lunatic

16,925 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Partygoer 500
ILYnaut
lxl Nightmare lxl
ILYnaut

That was worth watching.

I have no soul?
maybe?
emotion_facepalm
You take things people say way too seriously. Calm your tits.

Dale was my favorite. first of all.
Secondly, .... no that's it.

If he was your favorite you wouldnt be so happy he died. He was needed in the group and soon you and every one else will realize it the one who should have been torn up was Shane.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff