Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quintessa D-Lite
ILYnaut
Quintessa D-Lite
ILYnaut
Quintessa D-Lite

I'm sorry but how is trying to persuade the group not to kill a living being not having enough purpose? Versus someone like T-Dog who we haven't even gotten to know close enough? You want to say that the others have morals. Then tell me. What morals does Shane have? He killed Otis. He tried to kill Rick before. He tried to rape Lori. Please tell me what morals Shane have now.
Shane is 1 out of like... HOW many? Please. Spare me. You just sound ignorant now.
"moving on"

Fail to keep up with the argument. Who's ignorant now? MOVING ON....
WOOOOOOW. You simple, simple girl. I CAN keep up. I choose not to, because you aren't WORTH the time. The fact that I am even replying RIGHT NOW is pathetic. Seeing as you are so insignificant. But I digress. THAT IS ALL. Moron.

You are to me what toilet paper is, child. That's how insignificant you are to me. Now I don't mean to sound rude, but you clearly couldn't answer my question, such as coming up with any morals Shane has after I stated out what he's done the entire show. Not worth the time? Then why start this thread when you can't even support your arguments? If you want to throw some shades, then make sure you can back them up. You are clearly wasting all of our time with this pathetic thread. THAT IS ALL... oh, and resorting to name calling. What are you? five? You don't look like your age at all...MOVING ON!!!
I'm a grown a** woman. Don't call me a child. Talking to you is like talking to a ******** brick wall. Now get the ******** out of my thread. And stop wasting my time with your existence. And I don't need to look it.
Name calling doesn't make me childish when you clearly deserve to be treated said way. I didn't start this thread to hear people's argument. Did I? I didn't say TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK EVERYONE! I only posted to share MY opinion. That's it. Anything else is just bonus talk.
And for the record, I was not talking about Shane. ergo, I won't humor you and tell you what I think about his ******** up situation. We were talking about Dale. And I've wasted enough time on that discussion with you. No need to waste MORE time with telling you what I think about Shane's lack of morals.

You can try and bring me down all you want. But in the end, neither of us gives a flying s**t about what the other thinks.
You have nothing of value to say, so you decide to bring up what I look like in a feeble attempt to make me feel childish. But I know, and you know, that's just a weak shot on your part.
Now maybe name calling is lame, but so is this entire conversation.
I'm big enough to stop here. Because continuing just makes the both of us look really freaking stupid. And I'm willing to bet neither of us really want to tarnish who we are by having some e-fight. It's just petty.
Now, keep responding all you want. I refuse to read it, and refuse to respond to anything else you dish out, because this is going NOWHERE!
Quintessa D-Lite

Like what Dale said...we don't know for sure what's gonna happen. Shane leaves the group. Who knows? Maybe that will make things easier now that there's no one to oppose Rick's decision and leadership. However, we do not want that, because clearly the show will not live on. We need an antagonist for the show in the first place, and that is Shane's role. Oh look, I answered my own question on why Shane doesn't leave the group. Okay, first you say that Shane is upfront with what he does, and after I stated that he wasn't upfront about killing Otis, you say that he's smart about it? Make up your mind, friend. You're clearly stating opposing and conflicting views. I am not arguing with you, or trying to disagree. I'm just stating the faults in your opinions that are clearly inconsistent. However, I applaud you for keeping up with our debate. You're a good sport, and yes, I agree. At the end of the day, it's all opinions. Whether you like it or not, you are entitled to them in the first place.

burning_eyes i don't agree that Shanes the
antagonist of the group at all, also in there world
or ours.. you do what you have to for survival..

I think there are still a good number of
people who don't agree with Rick, he and Shane
are just good enough friends that.... they
can talk about it/things..

Also they where still two very separate groups
still when that whole Otis thing happened.. so
no I don't think Shane is wrong in keeping things from
them..

after all they did the same thing with the lil girl
in the bar, and if you watch that episode again
you know that Otis's group know she was there
all along.. so again I think Shane was smart for not
telling Otis's people about him having to shoot him..

to make sure he and Carl survived...
ILYnaut
Quintessa D-Lite
ILYnaut
Quintessa D-Lite
ILYnaut
Quintessa D-Lite

I'm sorry but how is trying to persuade the group not to kill a living being not having enough purpose? Versus someone like T-Dog who we haven't even gotten to know close enough? You want to say that the others have morals. Then tell me. What morals does Shane have? He killed Otis. He tried to kill Rick before. He tried to rape Lori. Please tell me what morals Shane have now.
Shane is 1 out of like... HOW many? Please. Spare me. You just sound ignorant now.
"moving on"

Fail to keep up with the argument. Who's ignorant now? MOVING ON....
WOOOOOOW. You simple, simple girl. I CAN keep up. I choose not to, because you aren't WORTH the time. The fact that I am even replying RIGHT NOW is pathetic. Seeing as you are so insignificant. But I digress. THAT IS ALL. Moron.

You are to me what toilet paper is, child. That's how insignificant you are to me. Now I don't mean to sound rude, but you clearly couldn't answer my question, such as coming up with any morals Shane has after I stated out what he's done the entire show. Not worth the time? Then why start this thread when you can't even support your arguments? If you want to throw some shades, then make sure you can back them up. You are clearly wasting all of our time with this pathetic thread. THAT IS ALL... oh, and resorting to name calling. What are you? five? You don't look like your age at all...MOVING ON!!!
I'm a grown a** woman. Don't call me a child. Talking to you is like talking to a ******** brick wall. Now get the ******** out of my thread. And stop wasting my time with your existence. And I don't need to look it.
Name calling doesn't make me childish when you clearly deserve to be treated said way. I didn't start this thread to hear people's argument. Did I? I didn't say TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK EVERYONE! I only posted to share MY opinion. That's it. Anything else is just bonus talk.
And for the record, I was not talking about Shane. ergo, I won't humor you and tell you what I think about his ******** up situation. We were talking about Dale. And I've wasted enough time on that discussion with you. No need to waste MORE time with telling you what I think about Shane's lack of morals.

You can try and bring me down all you want. But in the end, neither of us gives a flying s**t about what the other thinks.
You have nothing of value to say, so you decide to bring up what I look like in a feeble attempt to make me feel childish. But I know, and you know, that's just a weak shot on your part.
Now maybe name calling is lame, but so is this entire conversation.
I'm big enough to stop here. Because continuing just makes the both of us look really freaking stupid. And I'm willing to bet neither of us really want to tarnish who we are by having some e-fight. It's just petty.
Now, keep responding all you want. I refuse to read it, and refuse to respond to anything else you dish out, because this is going NOWHERE!

Grown a** woman? Clearly you are not acting it at all. What you're doing is proving even more that you resort to childish antics because you can't handle the heat, or in this case, feedbacks you were going to receive for your thread. Like I said, why start this thread then when you can't even argue for your life? I'm sorry, but I didn't even bother to read all that thrash that is above me, because I cannot stop laughing at how you're offended with nothing but arguments that are based on this thread. I'm not trying to bring you down, but if you feel that way, then I feel sorry for you. If you wanted to start a thread about the show, then you should've EXPECTED people disagreeing and arguing their case on your opinion. Yes, dear. We know that it's your opinion, but even so, you should've been ready to defend it, not go all cuckoo crazy on people that disagree with it.

Ruthless Lover

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I remember when carl got shot, i was so excited!!
Whos dale again? The old man?
You guys, I'm so kookooo for coco pufffsssss rofl
BLAH BLAH BLAH Is all I hear when you utter such bullshit!

dramallama

What's my age again?
What's my age again?

Nobody likes you when you're 23! rolleyes
EthelbertOddity

or ours.. you do what you have to for survival...

Well he is currently on the show, because he opposes everything Rick stands for. An antagonist serves to be an objective or someone who stands in the way of the protagonist.

You might be right, but I think Shane's the only one who disagrees with Rick. Well, he's the only one who makes it public that he disagrees with him.

them..

Yeah, that might be true. However, if that's the case, then he should've been open up to his group about it.

Yeah, I get your point. However, Hershell stated that he didn't know Sofia was in the barn. Who is telling the truth?

I added my thoughts to yours. I think you gave some interesting thoughts. I enjoyed reading them.
not cool. dale was cool
ILYnaut
Seriously, he was just starting s**t with everyone, anyway.
Oh, I'm old and have no one left to love or care for, so let's try and get everyone mad!

Oh Asian, they want to kill this kid, how do YOU feel about it?
Oh OLD GUY, they want to kill this kid, how DO YOU feel about it?
BLAH BLAH BLAH stfu already, DALE!

Then, of course, instead of getting bitten, the friggin' guy gets ripped open.
That was worth watching.

You have my respect and admiration!
Quintessa D-Lite
EthelbertOddity

Well he is currently on the show, because he opposes everything Rick stands for. An antagonist serves to be an objective or someone who stands in the way of the protagonist.

You might be right, but I think Shane's the only one who disagrees with Rick. Well, he's the only one who makes it public that he disagrees with him.

them..

Yeah, that might be true. However, if that's the case, then he should've been open up to his group about it.

Yeah, I get your point. However, Hershell stated that he didn't know Sofia was in the barn. Who is telling the truth?

I added my thoughts to yours. I think you gave some interesting thoughts. I enjoyed reading them.

burning_eyes No It's the Other way around..
Shane was there first then Rick came and changed everything
around..

Oh they knew, that's why Hershell, gave his daughter a look
like no don't tell them about the barn..

Also they where sleeping like what 15 feet way from the
darn thing.. maybe they weren't sure at first..

though then when they told them what she was
wearing.. you know they all know in that house.. hahaha
now I'm off to zomg.. well reply when I come back..
if it's needed.. hahaha
green pie man
not cool. dale was cool
Keep reading. You'll see I liked Dale as well.
ok mrgreen

Sparkly Gekko

22,875 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
The point of Dale riling everyone up was because he wanted to know if they were all willing to kill the kid in cold blood.
You sound like you have no idea what the message of the scene was at all.
thank goodness dale is dead. He was getting really annoying.
EthelbertOddity
Quintessa D-Lite
EthelbertOddity

them..

burning_eyes No It's the Other way around..
Shane was there first then Rick came and changed everything
around..

Oh they knew, that's why Hershell, gave his daughter a look
like no don't tell them about the barn..

Also they where sleeping like what 15 feet way from the
darn thing.. maybe they weren't sure at first..

though then when they told them what she was
wearing.. you know they all know in that house.. hahaha
now I'm off to zomg.. well reply when I come back..
if it's needed.. hahaha

haha...well you better go and have fun then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff