Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quintessa D-Lite
Dale represented morality in the group. If you wanted him to die, then perhaps you need morals in your life. That is all...

burning_eyes If the above was to me..
then you know nothing about people...

and I said it in a general way/manner..
also Dale didn't represent any type of
morality to me..

going behinds everyones backs and
doing whatever the heck he wanted..
simply because he wanted too..

If you like the fictional char of Dale fine
that's all you, yet you should
never speck of another's Morals,

because they disagree with you..
that makes you more then moral-less
talking about it's better to have a

child die or get hurt.. check your morals..
EthelbertOddity
Quintessa D-Lite
Dale represented morality in the group. If you wanted him to die, then perhaps you need morals in your life. That is all...

morality to me..

I'm sorry, but Dale did more than what you're stating. He saved Andrea's life in Season 1 when she clearly wanted to commit suicide in the lab. He told her that he's a part of her life now and since he cares about her, he'll have to stay with her and await death in the form of an explosion. He acted as a mediator for the pain and anguish she was feeling at that time. Dale reasons for the group to let a human being live, which was Randall, and that opting for a death sentence is morally bad because even in a zombie universe, they are still human beings and they should maintain the sanctions of a civilized society. Even if Randall is a bad guy, killing him will do them no good and it will have a negative effect on them if they did. He hid the guns from Shane because he knew that Shane is an opportunist with evil intentions who is a danger to the group. What he was doing was of good intentions. Get your facts straight before you want to argue...

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Dale was one of my favorite characters, both in the comic book and the show. His point of trying to maintain humanity is an important one. I was really disheartened when he died. I cried like a little girl too.
Quintessa D-Lite
That is all? haha no no... please, by all means. Keep telling me about my morals.
ILYnaut
Quintessa D-Lite
That is all? haha no no... please, by all means. Keep telling me about my morals.

It's basically my opinion. It's what I think and if you are offended, then clearly it's a fact. Moving on...
Quintessa D-Lite
ILYnaut
Quintessa D-Lite

It's basically my opinion. It's what I think and if you are offended, then clearly it's a fact. Moving on...
I love how you think I'm offended. What did I say that makes you think I was offended? You are entitled to your opinion. But, in MY opinion, you saying THAT IS ALL and MOVING ON means you like to try and start s**t and not stick around for what you've started. Someone seems a little sketchy if you ask me.
It's a fictional character that had no purpose anymore. The others have MORALS, too. And the mobster rapist kid they want to kill, would most likely be sent to death in a trial anyway.

It's the freaking Zombie Apocalypse... of course morals go out the window. The life he was trying to hold on to is GONE! He became the weakest link. Plain and simple.
Quintessa D-Lite
EthelbertOddity
Quintessa D-Lite

morality to me..

I'm sorry, but Dale did more than what you're stating. He saved Andrea's life in Season 1 when she clearly wanted to commit suicide in the lab. He told her that he's a part of her life now and since he cares about her, he'll have to stay with her and await death in the form of an explosion. He acted as a mediator for the pain and anguish she was feeling at that time. Dale reasons for the group to let a human being live, which was Randall, and that opting for a death sentence is morally bad because even in a zombie universe, they are still human beings and they should. Even if Randall is a bad guy, killing him will do them no good and it will have a negative effect on them if they did. He hid the guns from Shane because he knew that Shane is an opportunist with evil intentions who is a danger to the group. What he was doing was of good intentions. Get your facts straight before you want to argue...

burning_eyes Two things
1st. I'm not arguing I'm simply stating my point of view.
a) With Andrea all he did was take her chose away, by giving her a guilt trip
b) In a Zombie ruled world, hell yeah I'd killed Randall too, his friends in the
bar talked about how they, raped some teen girls and made the father watch...
kill that mofo..

2nd. If he hated Shane so much why didn't he just leave the group?
Hiding weapons, just stupid.
a) Evil intent? Shanes doing what he needs to and is upfront about the
way he feels.
b) So my facts as quite right, you just chose to not like them..
again like him all you want..

To me, his time came and I'm glade he's dead.. hahaha
ILYnaut
Quintessa D-Lite
ILYnaut
Quintessa D-Lite

I love how you think I'm offended. What did I say that makes you think I was offended? You are entitled to your opinion. But, in MY opinion, you saying THAT IS ALL and MOVING ON means you like to try and start s**t and not stick around for what you've started. Someone seems a little sketchy if you ask me.
It's a fictional character that had no purpose anymore. The others have MORALS, too. And the mobster rapist kid they want to kill, would most likely be sent to death in a trial anyway.

It's the freaking Zombie Apocalypse... of course morals go out the window. The life he was trying to hold on to is GONE! He became the weakest link. Plain and simple.

I'm sorry but how is trying to persuade the group not to kill a living being not having enough purpose? Versus someone like T-Dog who we haven't even gotten to know close enough? You want to say that the others have morals. Then tell me. What morals does Shane have? He killed Otis. He tried to kill Rick before. He tried to rape Lori. Please tell me what morals Shane have now.
Quintessa D-Lite
ILYnaut
Quintessa D-Lite
ILYnaut
Quintessa D-Lite

I'm sorry but how is trying to persuade the group not to kill a living being not having enough purpose? Versus someone like T-Dog who we haven't even gotten to know close enough? You want to say that the others have morals. Then tell me. What morals does Shane have? He killed Otis. He tried to kill Rick before. He tried to rape Lori. Please tell me what morals Shane have now.
Shane is 1 out of like... HOW many? Please. Spare me. You just sound ignorant now.
"moving on"
EthelbertOddity
Quintessa D-Lite
EthelbertOddity
Quintessa D-Lite

morality to me..

I'm sorry, but Dale did more than what you're stating. He saved Andrea's life in Season 1 when she clearly wanted to commit suicide in the lab. He told her that he's a part of her life now and since he cares about her, he'll have to stay with her and await death in the form of an explosion. He acted as a mediator for the pain and anguish she was feeling at that time. Dale reasons for the group to let a human being live, which was Randall, and that opting for a death sentence is morally bad because even in a zombie universe, they are still human beings and they should. Even if Randall is a bad guy, killing him will do them no good and it will have a negative effect on them if they did. He hid the guns from Shane because he knew that Shane is an opportunist with evil intentions who is a danger to the group. What he was doing was of good intentions. Get your facts straight before you want to argue...

burning_eyes Two things
b) In a Zombie ruled world, hell yeah I'd killed Randall too, his friends in the
kill that mofo..

way he feels.

Again, it's all on the argument that he represented morality in the group.
a) He wanted Andrea to live on. (Who urges someone to go through with suicide? Please let me know.)
b) Yes. Randall is an antagonist, but Dale, wanting the group to maintain humanity/order instead of chaotic, reasons to let him live and choose another punishment for him instead. Killing him will have a negative impact on the group. (He's a living being, not a zombie. Please tell me who in their right minds still would be the same after killing a human being.) Dale is a part of the group. Shane wanted to leave in the first place. Why didn't he leave? I'm sorry, but Shane is not upfront about the way he feels. Was he upfront when he killed Otis? Did he confess to Otis's family when he came back? No, he lied. He said Otis died saving him. I'm sorry, but your facts are totally invalid. Try again...I hope it helps.
ILYnaut
Quintessa D-Lite
ILYnaut
Quintessa D-Lite
ILYnaut
Quintessa D-Lite

Shane is 1 out of like... HOW many? Please. Spare me. You just sound ignorant now.
"moving on"

Fail to keep up with the argument. Who's ignorant now? MOVING ON....
Quintessa D-Lite
ILYnaut
Quintessa D-Lite
ILYnaut
Quintessa D-Lite

"moving on"

WOOOOOOW. You simple, simple girl. I CAN keep up. I choose not to, because you aren't WORTH the time. The fact that I am even replying RIGHT NOW is pathetic. Seeing as you are so insignificant. But I digress. THAT IS ALL. Moron.
ILYnaut
Quintessa D-Lite
ILYnaut
Quintessa D-Lite
ILYnaut
Quintessa D-Lite

"moving on"

WOOOOOOW. You simple, simple girl. I CAN keep up. I choose not to, because you aren't WORTH the time. The fact that I am even replying RIGHT NOW is pathetic. Seeing as you are so insignificant. But I digress. THAT IS ALL. Moron.

You are to me what toilet paper is, child. That's how insignificant you are to me. Now I don't mean to sound rude, but you clearly couldn't answer my question, such as coming up with any morals Shane has after I stated out what he's done the entire show. Not worth the time? Then why start this thread when you can't even support your arguments? If you want to throw some shades, then make sure you can back them up. You are clearly wasting all of our time with this pathetic thread. THAT IS ALL... oh, and resorting to name calling. What are you? five? You don't look like your age at all...MOVING ON!!!
Quintessa D-Lite
EthelbertOddity
Quintessa D-Lite
EthelbertOddity
Quintessa D-Lite

morality to me..

burning_eyes Two things
kill that mofo..

way he feels.

a) He wanted Andrea to live on. (Who urges someone to go through with suicide? Please let me know.)
b) Yes. Randall is an antagonist, but Dale, wanting the group to maintain humanity/order instead of chaotic, reasons to let him live and choose another punishment for him instead. Killing him will have a negative impact on the group. (He's a living being, not a zombie. Please tell me who in their right minds still would be the same after killing a human being.) Dale is a part of the group. Shane wanted to leave in the first place. Why didn't he leave? I'm sorry, but Shane is not upfront about the way he feels. Was he upfront when he killed Otis? Did he confess to Otis's family when he came back? No, he lied. He said Otis died saving him. I'm sorry, but your facts are totally invalid. Try again...I hope it helps.

burning_eyes I would if you don't want to life
then go on kill yourself, give your organs to to someone else that
needs them, and wants to life(would want them to go to a child, first..)

Dale is the same darn way as Randall..
trying to play people to his side and not
someone he dislikes.. Rick seems fine
after killing the guys in the bar.

Shane can leave, Dale not so much..
without Shane the groups going to fall a lot
more then without Dale, I think..

Because he's Smart.. you don't go
and tell the people, your trying to let your
group stay.. Oh by the way I shot.. your
husband, Father, Friend, in the leg

because we both weren't going to make it...
also how can you say some ones facts are
invalid when were using the same information...

The face that you disagree, is fine, the fact that your
stubborn, is also fine.. the fact that you pass judgment
on others and there morality isn't cool at all..

Also I'm not arguing but debating...
EthelbertOddity
Quintessa D-Lite
EthelbertOddity
Quintessa D-Lite
EthelbertOddity
Quintessa D-Lite

morality to me..

burning_eyes Two things
kill that mofo..

way he feels.

burning_eyes I would if you don't want to life
then go on kill yourself, give your organs to to someone else that
needs them, and wants to life(would want them to go to a child, first..)

Dale is the same darn way as Randall..
trying to play people to his side and not
someone he dislikes.. Rick seems fine
after killing the guys in the bar.

Shane can leave, Dale not so much..
without Shane the groups going to fall a lot
more then without Dale, I think..

Because he's Smart.. you don't go
and tell the people, your trying to let your
group stay.. Oh by the way I shot.. your
husband, Father, Friend, in the leg

because we both weren't going to make it...
also how can you say some ones facts are
invalid when were using the same information...

The face that you disagree, is fine, the fact that your
stubborn, is also fine.. the fact that you pass judgment
on others and there morality isn't cool at all..

Also I'm not arguing but debating...

Like what Dale said...we don't know for sure what's gonna happen. Shane leaves the group. Who knows? Maybe that will make things easier now that there's no one to oppose Rick's decision and leadership. However, we do not want that, because clearly the show will not live on. We need an antagonist for the show in the first place, and that is Shane's role. Oh look, I answered my own question on why Shane doesn't leave the group. Okay, first you say that Shane is upfront with what he does, and after I stated that he wasn't upfront about killing Otis, you say that he's smart about it? Make up your mind, friend. You're clearly stating opposing and conflicting views. I am not arguing with you, or trying to disagree. I'm just stating the faults in your opinions that are clearly inconsistent. However, I applaud you for keeping up with our debate. You're a good sport, and yes, I agree. At the end of the day, it's all opinions. Whether you like it or not, you are entitled to them in the first place.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff