• Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Buttery Biscuit Face
3Oz
Buttery Biscuit Face
psyst3m
Buttery Biscuit Face
I ******** hate Maggie and she deserves no one.
...Why?

She's just really annoying and selfish. She does nothing productive for the team except needing to be saved and protected, basically.

shes like the only female who helps fight? lol. that made no sense D:

She's totally playing Glen and you know it neutral

i have no idea. she seems to be the only female character who doesnt just sit there . like whats her face who died the one with short hair. god i hated her.
Lol I hate Lori and I don't care whether her baby is Rick or Shane's to be frank with you. But yeah, Glenn and Maggie, I think they're a pretty good pair. They offset eachother's insecurities and weaknesses pretty well.

Shameless Gawker

3Oz
Buttery Biscuit Face
3Oz
Buttery Biscuit Face
psyst3m
Buttery Biscuit Face
...Why?

She's just really annoying and selfish. She does nothing productive for the team except needing to be saved and protected, basically.

i have no idea. she seems to be the only female character who doesnt just sit there . like whats her face who died the one with short hair. god i hated her.

Oh man, me too. I liked her at first and then she started getting really boring. At least her death was sort of satisfying.

Tipsy Fatcat

9,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
3Oz
Buttery Biscuit Face
3Oz
Buttery Biscuit Face
psyst3m
Buttery Biscuit Face
...Why?

Carol? She's not dead if you watched the last episode.
And stfu, I love her, bitches. D<

Shameless Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
- T w i n k l ii e
3Oz
Buttery Biscuit Face
3Oz
Buttery Biscuit Face

Carol? She's not dead if you watched the last episode.
And stfu, I love her, bitches. D<

yeah ik i made the post yestersay before the new episode. and i must say it was quite an amazing episode. lol. i hate carol. she doesnt do anything.

1,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Daryl and Carol!!!

Yes, I know they're not 'dating' or anything, but I love the two of them together. Carol brings out Daryl's soft side and I love it! I really love both of them...I know some people see her as a mother figure in his life, but I don't see that at all. I can't wait for them to become romantically involved!!(:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff