Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
wow that settles it, thats how they all got it (the whore will bring the world to end)
Glass Winter
It's sexually transmitted. Only Lori had it originally but she's such a slut she gave it to everyone. Yes even the women and children.

Beloved Visionary

Zyymurgy
Careful there, a*****e, your ignorance is showing.

Only ignorant in the show; in reality, all celebrities are sluts. dramallama
Old Blue Collar Joe
Saedist
Shes stupid and fails at parenting, but shes not b***h.

Here's a scenario: You have a husband [who you were previously having marital-problems with supposedly DIES during a zombie outbreak] His best friend, a close friend of yours also comes a long. His courage and caring attitude attracts you. You begin to develop feelings as the world goes to s**t. Why NOT ********? seriously. Anyone would. Even YOU.

You're kidding, right? Not even a month after they are supposedly in the ground you're going to be out screwing his best friend? Damn.
Nope. Not happening. Some of us actually care about our partners and 30 days just ain't gonna cut it.

Doesn't make her a slut if her husband is dead though, people do rash things in critical times. Yes some of us do care about our partners. but did she really love Rick that much? Probably not if she went out and did that. Besides, I think a post-apocalyptic world would ******** your psych over too. Whose to say she was mentally and emotionally stable during that decision? Too many factors. But hey, next time you find out your spouse dies and your trapped in a chaotic world full of no hope, and all you have left is a close friend. We'll talk. Like I said, too many factors. Everyone shouldn't jump on the "shes a slut" boat so soon.
Glass Winter
Saedist

Here's a scenario: You have a husband [who you were previously having marital-problems with supposedly DIES during a zombie outbreak] His best friend, a close friend of yours also comes a long. His courage and caring attitude attracts you. You begin to develop feelings as the world goes to s**t. Why NOT ********? seriously. Anyone would. Even YOU.
Without protection? Well there's the pregnancy thing and the dangers of a crying baby in a zombie apocalypse. But I suppose sluts just ******** without thinking.

I hate her too but come on, Shane's at fault too. If she was a slut, why did she let it go once she found out her husband was alive? Shane was the one who dragged the whole thing on. In hard times such as, oh idk, THE WORLD FALLING APART. Who the ******** is mentally, emotionally and physically stable? No one. So if she is going to ******** someone, knowing her lover is dead.Why not? And as for protection, come on. Where the ******** are they going to get it in the wilderness? There's also no point in risking your life getting a condom. (considering they were going to Atlanta to get their stuff).

And lets be real. Not everything is Lori's fault. Sex is a mutual thing.
Saedist

Rick was only gone for like, two/three days....
I'd be too busy grieving for my dead husband to want to sleep with any other man...
Common Courtesy.
Saedist
Old Blue Collar Joe
Saedist

You're kidding, right? Not even a month after they are supposedly in the ground you're going to be out screwing his best friend? Damn.
Nope. Not happening. Some of us actually care about our partners and 30 days just ain't gonna cut it.

Doesn't make her a slut if her husband is dead though, people do rash things in critical times. Yes some of us do care about our partners. but did she really love Rick that much? Probably not if she went out and did that. Besides, I think a post-apocalyptic world would ******** your psych over too. Whose to say she was mentally and emotionally stable during that decision? Too many factors. But hey, next time you find out your spouse dies and your trapped in a chaotic world full of no hope, and all you have left is a close friend. We'll talk. Like I said, too many factors. Everyone shouldn't jump on the "shes a slut" boat so soon.

Keep on making excuses for the ho. She's shown throughout the show she wants to have her a big old time. Hopefully she dies next season.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff