Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Seeker

10,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
Tell us your favorite character and why below.

Mine: Glen. Why? He is one of THE only living Asian you see.
BlindLiberty
Tell us your favorite character and why below.

Mine: Glen. Why? He is one of THE only living Asian you see.

LOL So true! Never thought twice about that.

Invisible Seeker

10,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
indigosageraven

See?! I've been watching the old seasons again and still have not been able to find another Asian. I've seen Asian zombies, to be sure, but never have I seen another live Asian on The Walking Dead (yet).
BlindLiberty
indigosageraven

See?! I've been watching the old seasons again and still have not been able to find another Asian. I've seen Asian zombies, to be sure, but never have I seen another live Asian on The Walking Dead (yet).

Now I'll be watching for it...
Daryl. no questions asked.
Daryl all the way.
What's so epic about being asian? I'm asian, and I'm okay with it, but what's the buzz about? I like Lori, she's pretty awesome to me. Daryl's cool too, but he's that guy that all girls want. Cool looking, alittle rude, but on the inside, a sweet heart. o;
Definately Daryl. he's badass and amazing. if it weren't for him they'd all be dead.

Invisible Seeker

10,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
Upholstered

I understand that bit. I'm also Asian as well. I suppose I just felt for the guy since he was the only Asian I could relate to. I guess...Anyways, Daryl is one of those great, well-rounded characters. He has his moments where you simply hate him, then there are times where you adore him. Daryl is a great character to me. My opinions on Lori are dasiofndsofsdfioewn. So many things can be said about her. But I'm actually surprised that no one has said Rick or Shane yet.
Herschel 100%
I like Daryl he has a bad and good side! like anyone rofl

Dapper Dabbler

Daryl heart

Dapper Dabbler

Upholstered
What's so epic about being asian? I'm asian, and I'm okay with it, but what's the buzz about? I like Lori, she's pretty awesome to me. Daryl's cool too, but he's that guy that all girls want. Cool looking, alittle rude, but on the inside, a sweet heart. o;

Lori? Why?
She's the dumbest b***h I've ever seen!

Ruthless Fatcat

13,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
#1 - Daryl
#2 - Glen
#3 - Michonne
Lee, Clementine, Christa, Omid, Chuck, Ben, Kenny, and Molly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff