Hershel 0.065217391304348 6.5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 92 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Anxious Hunter

11,690 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Based off of the articles I keep reading they keep dropping hints that Daryl might be the next character to go.. And a second character goes down too. My guess is it's Daryl, the governor and maybe Beth... Or Hershel... As sad as that is Im mentally preparing myself for when Daryl does down.. If that happens yes I will get angry and might
Aid a few snide comments but ill get over it and continue to watch the show. Although daryl is a fan fav. It's the walking dead and well NOBODY is safe... Not even rick.

Dapper Dabbler

vampire_princess8080
Based off of the articles I keep reading they keep dropping hints that Daryl might be the next character to go.. And a second character goes down too. My guess is it's Daryl, the governor and maybe Beth... Or Hershel... As sad as that is Im mentally preparing myself for when Daryl does down.. If that happens yes I will get angry and might
Aid a few snide comments but ill get over it and continue to watch the show. Although daryl is a fan fav. It's the walking dead and well NOBODY is safe... Not even rick.

Uh oh, that's not good burning_eyes

Dapper Dabbler

Hellokimmiee
vampire_princess8080

I feel like they should have gotten rid of carol a long time ago though. She's useless...

Dapper Dabbler

THIS MARATHON WOOP WOOP biggrin D

Dangerous Capitalist

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hellokimmiee
Hellokimmiee
vampire_princess8080

I feel like they should have gotten rid of carol a long time ago though. She's useless...
She's the new dale. Old and wise, that's what she offers, knowledge of how things ought to be. But I can't wait to see Carl and that other daughter get together. I'm a big fan of Carl's now that he's all badass.

Which makes me mad that carl and lori are the same vote. Lori was a ho. Carl is the next daryl, only with a bit of rick. The total package of everything a man should embody during the zombie outbreak and everyday for that matter.

Dapper Dabbler

Ultra Choppa
Hellokimmiee
Hellokimmiee
vampire_princess8080

She's the new dale. Old and wise, that's what she offers, knowledge of how things ought to be. But I can't wait to see Carl and that other daughter get together. I'm a big fan of Carl's now that he's all badass.

Which makes me mad that carl and lori are the same vote. Lori was a ho. Carl is the next daryl, only with a bit of rick. The total package of everything a man should embody during the zombie outbreak and everyday for that matter.

Sorry, I had to fit everyone in the poll and I could only enter 10*.

I find that a little disturbing that Carl is starting to develop some feelings for Beth. How old is this kid anyway? emotion_puke

Dangerous Seeker

4,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
If a Choice was just Michone...but still, gotta root for Darrell.

Dapper Dabbler

reverbsilvermane
If a Choice was just Michone...but still, gotta root for Darrell.

Sorry, could only enter 10 sweatdrop

Michonne is a great character, hope to see more of her in the new season !

1,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
A week left. Can't wait anymore! The showdown between the Govenors' group vs. Ricks' group will be EPIC!!

Dapper Dabbler

AriaStormborn
A week left. Can't wait anymore! The showdown between the Govenors' group vs. Ricks' group will be EPIC!!

Ohh I CANT WAIT! biggrin I really hope Andrea has some sense and fears the governor and joins Ricks group again, I might actually like her then.
But if she goes against Ricks group, I hope she dies. It wasn't their fault she got left behind at the farm!

1,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Hellokimmiee
AriaStormborn

Ohh I CANT WAIT! biggrin I really hope Andrea has some sense and fears the governor and joins Ricks group again, I might actually like her then.
But if she goes against Ricks group, I hope she dies. It wasn't their fault she got left behind at the farm!

IKR! It's like she wants to be strong but she keeps falling for douchebags. She needs some sense knocked into her. I can't for Daryl and Merle. I hope they don't fight each other! I'll cry if Daryl gets killed! crying

Dapper Dabbler

AriaStormborn
Hellokimmiee
AriaStormborn

IKR! It's like she wants to be strong but she keeps falling for douchebags. She needs some sense knocked into her. I can't for Daryl and Merle. I hope they don't fight each other! I'll cry if Daryl gets killed! crying

The show will be SO DEAD without Daryl Dixon!! The producers need to know this! I can't see anything happening without Daryl!

1,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Hellokimmiee
AriaStormborn
Hellokimmiee
AriaStormborn

The show will be SO DEAD without Daryl Dixon!! The producers need to know this! I can't see anything happening without Daryl!

You're so right! I think everyone will probably wouldn't know what to do without him.

Dangerous Capitalist

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I feel like Carl is gonna be one of those actor kids that grows with a show. We're gonna see him go through puberty and become a young man before the show goes out. He'll hook up with her in time. I mean look at the glances they're always throwing at each other. One of them dying would be terrible for me. At least on the level of Rick or Daryl dying.

Dapper Dabbler

Ultra Choppa
I feel like Carl is gonna be one of those actor kids that grows with a show. We're gonna see him go through puberty and become a young man before the show goes out. He'll hook up with her in time. I mean look at the glances they're always throwing at each other. One of them dying would be terrible for me. At least on the level of Rick or Daryl dying.

Come on, the kid's ten. It would make sense if he was fifteen. Now it's just gross.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff