Shane/TDawg 0.054347826086957 5.4% [ 5 ]
Carl/Lori 0.010869565217391 1.1% [ 1 ]
Governor 0.010869565217391 1.1% [ 1 ]
Carol/Dale 0.054347826086957 5.4% [ 5 ]
Hershel 0.065217391304348 6.5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 92 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Dapper Dabbler

Come on in, discuss whatever that has to do with The Walking Dead!

We've got less than 2 weeks until the show comes back!

Here are some topics to start off with:
-Glenn and Maggie
-Andrea: Governor vs Rick
-Daryl and Merle
-Writers keeping a noticable balance of the races in the show
-Where's Carl?
-Felt bad for Dale.. and Sophia..
-Predictions?

Ah, my personal topic: I only bawl my eyeballs out when Rick does... he's the leader, he's supposed to be strong, but when I see him break down... gonk gonk gonk gonk

Uh oh, I'm infected...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rick's squad vs the governor's squad is gonna be ******** awesome. michonne has to put her paranoia aside and team up with rick.

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
WOW! I'm really surprised that Rick got as many votes as he did. I mean, judging by most of the other posts in this forum I would've thought Daryl would've run away with the poll. Anyway, I voted for Rick. Yeah, he's starting to go a little crackers with the phone calls and all, but I think he's done pretty good so far. Of course, Part 2 starts in just 4 days....who knows what's gonna happen.....

Dapper Dabbler

bdeesh
rick's squad vs the governor's squad is gonna be ******** awesome. michonne has to put her paranoia aside and team up with rick.

The governor's gonna get his arse whipped! And he's gonna cry like a baby! Can't wait 4laugh

Dapper Dabbler

andreiandi
hiiiii

Hey there! mrgreen
Who's your favorite character from the show?

Dapper Dabbler

VirginianRanger
WOW! I'm really surprised that Rick got as many votes as he did. I mean, judging by most of the other posts in this forum I would've thought Daryl would've run away with the poll. Anyway, I voted for Rick. Yeah, he's starting to go a little crackers with the phone calls and all, but I think he's done pretty good so far. Of course, Part 2 starts in just 4 days....who knows what's gonna happen.....

Me too! I expected Daryl to be in the lead, but I guess Rick is doing his job!
Rick is about tied with Daryl for me, I think I like Rick for his character and how far he's come to get where he is. I think I just like Daryl for his badass looks haha.
Part 2 starts in 11 days! I wish it started in 4 days.. that would be awesome!
bdeesh

I agree, but totally understand Michonne's paranoia. She's among people who Merle at one time belonged to, the same people who respect his brother. After her dealings with Merle, girl has a right to be a little paranoid. She's smart though, she'll side with whichever side she believes has her best interest.
My prediction is that Rick's group will have to leave the prison and go on the road again to find another safe haven. I think for the show to continue having successful ratings they need to keep moving. I would like to see them head for another metropolitan area for supplies and run into a huge amount of walkers that they have to fight off as well as flee from.

I think if they want to find a really safe place to live they should head for someplace like Alaska or Canada where it is more secluded and more difficult for walkers to survive since the snow gets pretty deep. The road trip for them could introduce more characters to the show in friendlies that they meet as well as more trouble makers to deal with and of course lots of walkers that they have to evade or fight off.
Hellokimmiee
bdeesh

The governor's gonna get his arse whipped! And he's gonna cry like a baby! Can't wait 4laugh

daam i hope they have a showdown with rick and governor at the end of the season. trapped in the prison overrun by zombies or some building on fire. shiiiiii mrgreen
indigosageraven
bdeesh

I agree, but totally understand Michonne's paranoia. She's among people who Merle at one time belonged to, the same people who respect his brother. After her dealings with Merle, girl has a right to be a little paranoid. She's smart though, she'll side with whichever side she believes has her best interest.

she wants to be paranoid thats cool, but eventually she gotta settle down. it should be obvious rick is team she sides with.

Hygienic Gawker

-Andrea: Governor vs Rick
She's probably going to pick the Gov. over the prison group...

-Daryl and Merle
We didn't really see the two together in the first season, I think it'd be interesting to see them interacting now. Since they're in the ring where the show left off, I think that they'll exchange a few punches. In the previews you can see someone (most likely Rick's group) throwing grenades into the fighting area. So I think that both of them will have a chance to escape. Merle might not make it though.

-Writers keeping a noticeable balance of the races in the show
I noticed when someone here said that the new African American male character whose name I can't remember was brought in to replace T-Dog. That's pretty sad though I don't think it's possible.

-Where's Carl?
In the prison? With the others. o.o That's where he was in the last episode. I think he's doing an admirable job protecting the group while the others are away.

-Felt bad for Dale.. and Sophia..
Both deaths were pretty tragic. Dale's was more infuriating than anything because the walker that ripped him open had followed Carl back to base. The group was unable to do anything to help him which was very frustrating. Sophia's was heartbreaking. That she could be alive and safe after all those days out in the wilderness with walkers; it was looking really unlikely. I thought for a moment that maybe another group of survivors had found her. That Rick's group wouldn't be able to find her before they had to leave. I'm glad that we didn't have to see her as she was dying.

-Predictions?
Based on the previews it looks like Andrea and Daryl escape Woodbury and maybe Michonne joins up with Rick's group. I'm interested to see what happens between the new group and the rest of the prison group while the others are away.

Dapper Dabbler

crying Dale!

Dapper Dabbler

persistence of vision
My prediction is that Rick's group will have to leave the prison and go on the road again to find another safe haven. I think for the show to continue having successful ratings they need to keep moving. I would like to see them head for another metropolitan area for supplies and run into a huge amount of walkers that they have to fight off as well as flee from.

I think if they want to find a really safe place to live they should head for someplace like Alaska or Canada where it is more secluded and more difficult for walkers to survive since the snow gets pretty deep. The road trip for them could introduce more characters to the show in friendlies that they meet as well as more trouble makers to deal with and of course lots of walkers that they have to evade or fight off.

Yes, they should keep moving because the show is so fast paced, staying in one place could hurt the show.
I could see them finding an abandoned airport and flying over the towns. That would be an interesting thing to see...

Dapper Dabbler

bdeesh
Hellokimmiee
bdeesh

daam i hope they have a showdown with rick and governor at the end of the season. trapped in the prison overrun by zombies or some building on fire. shiiiiii mrgreen

Oh yea! Rick and his group are going to come to the rescue right as the governor releases the krakken! It's gonna involve some badass whoopings and leave the governor crying his eyeballs out as they feed him to the walkers muahahaha whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff