Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

have any theories? a LOT of them have been going around on tumblr.
does anyone have any of their own?
honestly, i think beth is alive so please don't
say she's dead because she's not. thankssss.

Dapper Regular

yes I have theories...ok have a nice day

Hilarious Puppy

You said don't say she's dead, so I'm really tempted to say that, but for you, I'll come up with something. Right now on the spot. Uh... no she never died, because she was off singing babies to sleep and keeping Daryl in line from shooting more squirrels because zombies don't exist. That good? Yeah?

Fatcat

u guise are ********. mad

Dangerous Humorist

5,800 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Flatterer 200
If you survive a bullet through the head, that's not any kind of life to live especially in a zombie apocalypse.

Hilarious Puppy

bad suns

Well I was being nice, but if that's how we're gonna play, then so be it. Na na na na naaaa na, Beth is dead. She's very dead. She's so dead, she can't even be a zombie. BLAYUM! You just got a taste of the b***h puddin'! talk2hand

Fatcat

Ember F Strife
bad suns

Well I was being nice, but if that's how we're gonna play, then so be it. Na na na na naaaa na, Beth is dead. She's very dead. She's so dead, she can't even be a zombie. BLAYUM! You just got a taste of the b***h puddin'! talk2hand

what are you 10 years old? grow up

Fatcat

Ember F Strife
bad suns

it's not gonna kill me if you say she's dead.
i just refuse to believe it.

Hilarious Puppy

bad suns
Ember F Strife
bad suns

Ye who hath cast the first stone, dares to throw, yet, another insult? Then it is on. We shall play this game of sillynannies until one of us forfeits! Ha-rumph!

Hilarious Puppy

Ember F Strife
bad suns
Ember F Strife
bad suns

Ye who hath cast the first stone, dares to throw, yet, another insult? Then it is on. We shall play this game of sillynannies until one of us forfeits! Ha-rumph!

ლ(`ー´ლ) Come on! I challenge thee to Fisticuffs! What art thou? Yellow?

Fatcat

Ember F Strife
bad suns
Ember F Strife
bad suns

Go ahead and talk all you want. Obviously you can't take a simple joke.
Insecure much? Seriously get the ******** over yourself. Fight me all you want.
I have better s**t to do like visit my uncle in the hospital than sit here and argue
with a childish, insecure, foolish little girl.

Hilarious Puppy

bad suns
Ember F Strife
bad suns
Ember F Strife
bad suns

Go ahead and talk all you want. Obviously you can't take a simple joke.
Insecure much? Seriously get the ******** over yourself. Fight me all you want.
I have better s**t to do like visit my uncle in the hospital than sit here and argue
with a childish, insecure, foolish little girl.

Talk about being unable to take a joke! gonk I was typing Old English! Internet 101: Never take Old English seriously. 3nodding Also had no idea about the uncle, best of luck with that.

Dangerous Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Millionaire 200
How would she have survived a bullet to the head? Either way, she's dead as disco now. I'm just glad we didn't have to see her become a zombie.

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Her brains were blown out the back of her head.
Maggie, her sister, collapsed sobbing at the sight of her.
The group's 17 days out of the events of "Coda".
Beth was seen as a "hallucination" by Tyreese, along with other dead characters.
Maggie in particular is set to have a storyline that's direct from the comics, which happens after her entire family (her father Hershel and her siblings) are killed at the prison battle.
(Maggie, in the comics, has a lot of siblings. Beth was created as a combination of all of them.)

She's dead. let it go.
She was always going to die, to further Maggie's storyline, because Maggie becomes awesome later on.

Demonic Nymph

Beth's dead. She's not coming back.
        I understand if the Beth fans made their theories to cope with her death, but if people honestly still believe she's alive, even now after last week's episode, well, I feel sorry for them.
        Almost. They're irritating as ********]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces