• Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
emotion_kirakira
User Image

Savage Sweetheart

My fiance and I never miss an episode :3

Dangerous Vampire

I do. I normally don't like watching talk shows because they can get boring but the Talking Dead is really interesting. They tell some good facts and talk about interesting stuff that happend in the newest episode.

Shirtless Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Emergencyuseonly
My fiance and I never miss an episode :3

Me too...I just love the host of the show, Chris...he makes me laugh 4laugh

heart

Shirtless Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
xxOctober Sky
I do. I normally don't like watching talk shows because they can get boring but the Talking Dead is really interesting. They tell some good facts and talk about interesting stuff that happend in the newest episode.

I don't like talk shows either, but I love The Talking Dead. What I hated about it was that it was really rushed but I'm pretty sure Chris (the host) said they were gonna make it a bit longer so it doesn't feel that way mrgreen

heart
THE DEAD DON'T STAND A CHANCE.
Apparently, neither do possums.

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
i_ghostie_eyes
xxOctober Sky

I don't like talk shows either, but I love The Talking Dead. What I hated about it was that it was really rushed but I'm pretty sure Chris (the host) said they were gonna make it a bit longer so it doesn't feel that way mrgreen

heart

That's the reason I stopped watching it, too...well, at least the first half of this season. I felt that they were rushing thru it(glad to know it wasn't just me that felt that way). I'll try again on Feb10th(only TWO WEEKS!!!!!).

Friendly Cat

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Medalist 100
Now it's going to be an hour long, more stuff to talk about. pirate pirate pirate

Generous Poster

5,600 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
yes and its the best.. they give u a preview clip of the next episodes.and they talk about everything.i dont miss anything i always watch it. heart

6,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
chris hardwick is god.
i_ghostie_eyes
xxOctober Sky

heart

hey quick question...im' digging your signature...and i was wondering if you could tell me how to get a signature like it....Thanks for the help.

Shirtless Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
zombiekiller8080
i_ghostie_eyes
xxOctober Sky

heart

hey quick question...im' digging your signature...and i was wondering if you could tell me how to get a signature like it....Thanks for the help.

Thank you. I made it about a year ago on this thing called Spread the Dead. It used to be on The Walking Dead Facebook fan page but its been gone for a while now and I've been trying to find it. I think it may be gone for good emo
I watch it just long enough for the extended preview.
pirate 4laugh mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces