Welcome to Gaia! ::

I mean, he was alive in the beginning of the story with his son, he was the one who saved Rick from the zombies, but he never appeared again in the series. :l Is he still alive or dead already?

Girl-Crazy Gawker

Idk man, I don't know how well they'd hold up in that house with all those walkers everywhere..... Wasn't Rick talking over the radio to him at the beginning of the second season? I don't think Morgan heard him though. I'm hoping that in like the last season they meet up with one another again, I don't want them to die :c

Unbeatable Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
I think I read something saying Morgan and his son come back in (I think) the third season.

Original Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Flatterer 200
Well in the comic series i think Duane (his son) was bitten and Morgan is held up in a town where he kills people that wonder into the town and feeds them to his son. If i remember, Rick comes through and runs into Morgan. And he goes with Rick.
Gadda Da Vida
Well in the comic series i think Duane (his son) was bitten and Morgan is held up in a town where he kills people that wonder into the town and feeds them to his son. If i remember, Rick comes through and runs into Morgan. And he goes with Rick.

Oh, really?

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Gadda Da Vida

You're right. In the comics[sorry for any spoilers to those slow readers] somewhere between issue 55 and 60, Rick encounters Morgan again and learns that Duane is, in fact, a zombie. Morgan keeps him chained up in the house. Towards the end of this story arc Rick convinces Morgan to leave with him and before doing so Rick give Morgan a gun to "do the right thing" for Duane but unstead shoots through Duane's chains, allowing Duane to wander outside with the other zombies.

As far as the show goes, there was talk on another forum that Morgan would re-appear later in the series but to what extent is unclear. At the end of Season 2 the camera pans out to show a prison off in the distance and in the comics Morgan doesn't show up during this time but who knows?

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
That's a recurring theme in the comics, people keeping Walker-fied loved ones...

Adorable Nymph

9,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I hope Morgan and his son come back into the show, I really liked them. You don't spend the whole first episode on a character only to have them disappear.
I HOPE THEY RUN INTO THEM IN SEASON 3, AND THEY'RE STILL HUMAN. I LIKED THEM. 3nodding
I HOPE THEY RUN INTO THEM IN SEASON 3, AND THEY'RE STILL HUMAN. I LIKED THEM. 3nodding
In the comics his son got bit and had him locked up in a closet I think and Rick goes back for Morgan and tells him to kill his son. Morgan says he will but doesnt really cause you see his son at the end of that comic. Morgan goes with Rick but ends up dying somehow down the storyline. In the TV show the creator hinted that they might return for season 3

Unbeatable Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
Gadda Da Vida

You f**.
You gave a big spoiler out without any warning.
Get the ******** out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces