Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Lunatic

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
I think I could last fairly long! I have a close group of friends that I'd be willing to help, and my family. We are all very capable people, and all know how to operate firearms lol.

Visit my new "The Walking Dead" discussion forum! All are welcome and anything TWD related is open for discussion!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-walking-dead/the-walking-dead-world/t.84443387/?_gaia_t_=7564
yes yes i could

Clean Genius

3,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
As long as i am with my bf i can xd

Ruthless Pyromaniac

15,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
rickzayne
Easy. I'd go around the neighbours and kill them all before they change, then steal everything food wise and then brick up my doors and windows.

That's F$@#!D UP YO!

Ruthless Pyromaniac

15,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Nympho_Kinky_Kitty
what a burden on him, lol...

Clean Genius

3,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
Horitoshi
Nympho_Kinky_Kitty
no he has even more zombie experiences than i have a bit of skills and he loves to keep me safe
Nope as it is estimated to only take 3 months for everyone basically to die from zombies. It was on a show or something

Newbie Gaian

Ruthless Pyromaniac

15,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Nympho_Kinky_Kitty
Horitoshi
Nympho_Kinky_Kitty
no he has even more zombie experiences than i have a bit of skills and he loves to keep me safe

How in this world does he have anymore experience than you when there has not been an actual zombie for him to kill or know the amount of strength to use to bash in a zombie skull, which is one of the many facts on how to kill or survive such an event.

You are probably mistaking his knowledge of zombie killing, which is a big difference from knowing and doing. I'm not trying to put your bf down or anything but no one in this world has faced a zombie apocalypse to be claiming they can survive. It's easier said than done.

3,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Of course I can. I am a zombie after all. mrgreen
Hmm, i guess so. i think i would at least survive for a couple of months, maybe a year or two. after that the supplies will be gone and i'll die of starvation or just go around kill everything around me until i run out of ammo or weapons.
no wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 iiiiiiiii wwwwwwwwwooooooooouuuuuuuuulllllllllllllddddddddddd ddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee ffffffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssssstttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Clean Genius

3,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
Horitoshi
Nympho_Kinky_Kitty
Horitoshi
Nympho_Kinky_Kitty

How in this world does he have anymore experience than you when there has not been an actual zombie for him to kill or know the amount of strength to use to bash in a zombie skull, which is one of the many facts on how to kill or survive such an event.

You are probably mistaking his knowledge of zombie killing, which is a big difference from knowing and doing. I'm not trying to put your bf down or anything but no one in this world has faced a zombie apocalypse to be claiming they can survive. It's easier said than done.
he just has more zombie smarts when it comes to zombie movies and shows compared to me cause he has watched so meany of them and i agree anything is easier said then done.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff