Welcome to Gaia! ::

rickzayne
Easy. I'd go around the neighbours and kill them all before they change, then steal everything food wise and then brick up my doors and windows.

Awkward moment when one of your neighbors go on gaia too...
Seeing as it spreads like wildfire and hoards of them could always be around. It would certainly be difficult. A lot of people say yes, but once the government falls it's survival of the fittest. Your facing zombies AND humans. You can't trust anyone and at some point you'd be defeated.
I feel like I'd having a fighting chance. I wouldn't go out quickly or easily. But I could also imagine turning the gun on myself in the end. I refuse to die as zombie food.

Invisible Smoker

Hmm...

I've asked myself this... And I honestly do not know.. I'd like to think I would, but I dunno..

I bet if I could just survive the beginning, the first few weeks, get past that whole shock that society crumbled away around me...
Then, I'd do fine!

Vicious Darling

11,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cheercrusher 50
VanillaCopic
I don't know I'd survive...I'll probably be one of the first ones dead if there is ever a zombie Apocalyspe sweatdrop

Damn... I've been staring at the cute puppy replay for the last 2min. Really cute.

On topic. Probably not... but I'm pretty scout construction savvy and have quite some medical training, being an upper-year med student and all, so some tough group might let me tag along.
Once you're in there, then the answers will be tested to its limits
How far will you sacrifice for one's life
How will you do things when your in it already

Well, for me, follow your instinct and survive
X_v43rw1N_X
rickzayne
Easy. I'd go around the neighbours and kill them all before they change, then steal everything food wise and then brick up my doors and windows.

I hope I'm not in your area when it goes down lol
Everyone wuld survive but thats not the question to ask, the question to ask is how long wuld they survive. I personally wuld suvivve a few months or so, i Parkour and i hike on a basis so i have alot of experience hideing and surviving on my own. Plus i live on an island in the caribbean so i got no worries ^_^.....until i get tired and give up on life sweatdrop
If you're willing to do what it takes, you have a good chance. On the other hand if you're going to be squeamish and all help me, help me...you're going to get bit. In order to survive you have to think fast on your feet and be willing to get your hands dirty.
I honestly dont think i could.. i love the show walking dead but i am terrified of zombies... redface

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'd just put treadmills around all around my house...if that fails, I'd get potted plants and puts them in every room. mrgreen
Achimenes Bellarosa
I'd just put treadmills around all around my house...if that fails, I'd get potted plants and puts them in every room. mrgreen

LMAO idk bout the potted plants but the treadmill thing shuld keep u good for the first 2hrs. until they squash it
Nope...I'm way too accident prone... sweatdrop
There's no 100% that you'll survive, it's all 50/50...
basically, dont do it in percentage
its not good either way
if it messes up, what the heck would you do?
calculate again?

its not good to base your survival on 50/50 or whatever
just live and survive it

Shameless Businessman

17,550 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Possibly sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items