Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think you have what it takes to survive a zombie apocalypse? How long could you stave off the endless hordes of undead? Will your family and friends outlast the outbreak?

Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
I'll definitely survive
Easy. I'd go around the neighbours and kill them all before they change, then steal everything food wise and then brick up my doors and windows.
well... i live around a bunch of red neck, and red necks are the most likly to survive any apocolypse, except the machine one, so i stand a good chance.

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I'd be able to. I've got survival skills, and my family and I would be very safe.
I could definately survive; no doubt burning_eyes

Interesting Hunter

I fine it funny when most people can say they will survive when there to scared to kill spiders...Though in all honesty I would die do to my anxiety disorder and probably end up having an attack
I would definatly survive an apocalypse....or try to at least 3nodding
Well if people watch a lot of zombie stuff then yeah i love the walking dead its pretty cool cool

Wheezing Lunatic

-Being completely honest-

Lolno.
I like to think I would survive. All my friends have said that if the zombie apocalypse happens they are coming to my house because I'm the most likely to survive lol.

Tipsy Lunatic

11,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
Nope. Nope nope nope I'd just shoot myself. talk2hand

Zombies are gross and scary. But I know a few people who are excited for it and have stocked up are still stocking up on weapons.

Hygienic Gawker

Hmm... Probably not. I don't know anyone who would be able to survive a zombie apocalypse. Ideally I'd like to think that I'd be able to make it, though I don't know how much I'd have left to live for.
claro q si sobreviviria

Hygienic Smoker

5,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Letta
Nope. Nope nope nope I'd just shoot myself. talk2hand

Zombies are gross and scary. But I know a few people who are excited for it and have stocked up are still stocking up on weapons.

Exactly. My anxiety would get to me first if anything.

neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces