Welcome to Gaia! ::

i don't think i can survive a zombie Apocalypse because i am so scared on zombies and if it were really happen i would be turned into a zombie because i would just want to give up that way if at the end of the day if my mom gets attacked and turns into a zombie i wouldn't have to makeup my mind to whether i'm going to shoot her not it's tough because you love you're mom but on the other hand she going to kill you ya know , so tell me what would you do in a moment like this and you choose any one you want like a friend, your grandma , grandpa , sister ,brother , anyone!!!!
I could possibly survive, my house has an attic and an underground room that leads under the house biggrin

Invisible Prophet

I could survive. ^^"
lucky..... emo
OH HELL NAHH DUDE, I WOULDN'T GIVE UP JUST LIKE THAT. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU LOL! I'D BE SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS LMAO! rofl
i'm too weak
I would survive. Zombies are my obsession so damn straight I'm prepared.
sad as this is me and everyone from my student accomodation have devised a plan on how we are going to survive if it comes down to it ! so yeah bring it the answer is treadmills around the house simples biggrin
I myself would survive if I could get my hands on a good weapon. so far the only weapons I see in my house are: a mop(staff), a butcher knife(obvious), several pole like objects that are removable such as a towel rack(staff) dart guns. (if you attach nails to the darts then we have a viable gun.) and I'm skilled in 2 forms of martial arts.
With all this going for me I probably would still die since most of my tactics are close range tactics. one wrong move and I'm done for.

as for the human race...
Zombies in winter would be our best bet because they'd get mold, freezerburn, etc. and fall apart. Couple that with the number of people with a readily available gun/sword/club/staff/martial art and the number of people who are wary of this very thing happening, the zombies wouldn't stand a chance.

Newbie Vampire

3,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Consumer 100
I will survive...
but if it came to kill someone close to you would it be hard for you , would you even do it?

Unbeatable Noob

13,825 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I WILL SURVIVE! No question about it.

Unbeatable Noob

13,825 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Draygon Uoy
I WILL SURVIVE! No question about it.

The only person I wouldn't kill is Ruru. Everyone else can kiss my a** (aka my machete c< wink

5,050 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
My brain's hardwired for killing the Zombies, of course I'll live. ninja
Yup! emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers