Some other option 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]
1 2 3 >

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
I've been thinking about it with all the other threads, so I want to know: Do you think that humans in this new walker-infested world have a "future"? By "future", I mean, do you think humans will be able to adapt to all of the walkers wandering around?

Modern society as it was has virtually collapsed. Whatever makes the walkers rise seems permanent, and from what Jenner said at the CDC, there's no cure, and certainly no more scientists really working on developing one.

Will humans be able to survive and thrive again? Is there hope to build new communities and bring back the population of healthy humans? If there's no cure or vaccine, do you think it's possible that humans born in the future will develop a resistance to whatever makes people zombies, the way our immune system helps defend us from other diseases?

Or is everyone just biding their time because the situation is hopeless and everyone in the world will either die or become a walker? Or both?
I think it's just a matter of time till whatever drives the walkers burns out or their bodies get damaged beyond functioning. They may be hard to kill but they are not immortal. Not to mention there are bound to be a few smart people left out there. Someone will come up with a vaccine eventually.

Dangerous Knight

the humans will survive, but society will be to ******** up to go on. since they got hillbillies raping
I think everybody is going to die, unless they can find a way to rid the world of zombies.
we first have to know the nature of the zombies. it has already been established that knowledgeable groups can survive pretty much indefinitely.

humans can; acquire food, water, and shelter. establish safe and secure zones in which to live. kill zombies. get more bullets.

zombies can; eat your face, live for months at least with no food or water. huh? have a single vital organ.

some of the questions are if the zombies are supernatural, divine, or scientific. is their existence of intelligent design? how do we kill them better?

science seems to be clearly out of question. brains require no oxygen to function. bodies require no energy. in the winter the cold would destroy all of their brains.

divine punishment kind of sucks really bad. they could do all the things they do, but what about the headshot kills?

supernatural. come up with an explanation cause they are ******** undead and there are so many supernatural causes for that.

if they were created, either by man or god, then they are there for a reason. and can be dealt with by determining it.

they all gotta die or zombies will always rule the world.

but in the end, they can survive. they can breed. they can do perfectly fine.

5,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
I think they will. Eventually the zombies will stop getting people. Zombies will eventually rott (sense they are the walking dead) and there are also places they can't reach that people can adapt to. Moutains for example, Alaska.... Zombies aren't superhuman they are zombies. They are rottening flesh of the dead...and eventually they will run out of food. The human population will get lowered and harder to get, and the animals (like deer and even cows) will run away. After awhile the zombies won't even be able to run anymore because they are rotting.

I think the humans will outlast them. It's kinda like the plague. There is a huge population that gets affected but there are a few that survive and create a new generation of people.

Devoted Member

Yeah, it is called Season Three.

Shirtless Gawker

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Heckler 50
Its already been established (at least in the comics) that you don't need to be bitten to become a zombie. The thing that turns people is in every living person, I'm assuming itsan airborne virus. So basically, the word will never be rid of zombies unless someone can cure whatever is turning people. Considering that, no I don't think there is a future for anyone in this world.
I bet a zombie epedemic is what wiped out the dinosaurs. Thats why crocodiles still look the same. The zombie raptors couldnt swim out far enough to eat them so they merely evolved with time.
But that wouldnt work if the same rules applied, and they turned after dying no matter what.

I think there is a future for survivors, in fact a zombie plague is the best thing that ever happened to them. Now every person has more freedom than theyve ever had. Society is gone and theyre just natural humans being humans, which at first means everyone is going to kill each other because thats what we naturally do, zombie or not.

Fanatical Zealot

Give it three years, most the zombies will be dead.

Even if not, we still have our intelligence and now a lot of technology is lying around, from machine guns, to tanks, to body armor, to all kinds of things.

With no-one to tell us no finding army bases will be easy and then we can live there.

Then you go to solar panel plants, wind power, things of this type, start to rebuild from there and commondering old equipment we can survive.

The hardest part will be anarchy.

It will be Feudalism for a while, hell it may take 50 years to get back to where we were, maybe even 100, and the hardships will be there, new struggles that will probably never truly go away, but we will and easily can survive, and rebuild, given all the buildings that already exist! biggrin
I believe there could be a future for make kind; think back to the movie "Land of the Dead'. It is possible to fortify a city, but it takes the right supplies, minds, equipment and weaponry to defend it. Personally; I wouldn't go the a level of a city, but a small town which would be easier to defend and survey

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I think the humans will survive but the world will defiantly need centurys to recover from the chaos that has happened to it

Beloved Citizen

5,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ruthless Pyromaniac

15,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Yukino Makoto-kun
I've been thinking about it with all the other threads, so I want to know: Do you think that humans in this new walker-infested world have a "future"? By "future", I mean, do you think humans will be able to adapt to all of the walkers wandering around?

Modern society as it was has virtually collapsed. Whatever makes the walkers rise seems permanent, and from what Jenner said at the CDC, there's no cure, and certainly no more scientists really working on developing one.

Will humans be able to survive and thrive again? Is there hope to build new communities and bring back the population of healthy humans? If there's no cure or vaccine, do you think it's possible that humans born in the future will develop a resistance to whatever makes people zombies, the way our immune system helps defend us from other diseases?

Or is everyone just biding their time because the situation is hopeless and everyone in the world will either die or become a walker? Or both?
It's all about adapting

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i think compared to the billions of walkers to the hundreds or thousands of humans that are still alive. humans still find a way. like some parts of the world where we cant inhabit cause of the nature but we still thrive by inventin or making anough babys that we just out life just like rats.... no matter what well live unless it turns into ike alein ubduction.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff