Welcome to Gaia! ::

boneman555 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

4,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
i think that it would be possible for zombies to exist and i would have fun slaying them
twisted

Invisible Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I believe some kind of apocalypse might happen. But if it was a zombie outbreak,i think i might survive for a little bit. I stock up on water and canned food already. I may have a machete but i would want to know how to handle a gun & cross bow.
I have a good place to sit and wait out a mini out break but it has no way to see what is happening above ground.
I would invest in batteries, walkie talkies, and other nifty things.

but who knows it might not happen in my lifetime.
If I can make it to the mid-west to the town I grew up in; my chances of surviving will increase, but beyond that it's a battle to survive. There's always that chance I could get bitten by a zombie or killed by another person.

It's possible for zombies to come in to being real, but highly unlikely. There could be several different reason, but primary it would due to some type of virus or mutation in the human genetics and hell they could be any type of zombies even zombies people haven't though up of yet.

Shameless Scrooge

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Yeah, I've thought about this a lot.

I'd say it could happen, but not like the living dead or anything. I mean, think about it. Just somehow tweak the amygdala (responsible for fear and aggression), screw around with the frontal lobe (planning, judgement, and personality), and BOOM! You've got yourself a homicidal maniac.

So I think it's possible like that, yeah.

Preparedness: I think I'm pretty good here. I've got a pistol, a shotgun, and my fiance and I are going to buy an M4. And I'm a pretty good shot. And my beloved is even better. And he has 3 pistols in addition to all the other stuff. I also have a bug out bag (though it's for natural disasters, not zombies. At least I have one.) He is working on his.

Personality wise, I do what needs to be done. Little emotional bullcrap to get in the way. If I needed to, I could kill someone. Yeah, I'd cry later, but I'd recognize that it needed to be done and I'd do it. On the other hand, I have pretty serious depression, so if things got really bad I might just off myself.

3nodding

Dangerous Genius

10,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Yes, I do believe so. Though, not in the "the dead rise from their graves" sort of way;
but more like one of these possibilities.

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
I don't think its gonna happen. Most people know about zombies so it would make it through one city tops, kinda like the crazies where once the government finds out about it they would nuke the city and any survivors are just collateral damage. Also if it were to break out I don't think they could live without limbs or whatever, they are still in a human body so they would still be able to bleed out. Plus I think that they would also just die of starvation, eventually, the survivor would be so good at surviving that they would all just die off. Just my opinion, also the military doesn't have to get close to them like in the walking dead then can just snipe em off. I think someone said it can change there genetics but they are still inside a human body so there is only so much that can change, they're awareness can improve but most likely not there actual senses.
Doubtful...

ewfw99's Partner

Romantic Lover

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
how life changing would that be?
discuss
ur kidding right when it happens its going to distroy life as we know it none of the older gen. would survie they r to set in there way of life and when a Zombies apocalypse happens they wont belave it. So for ur frist qustion we would lose like be ******** if we dont lurn things they know now. like if we didnt lurn how to repear cars now once ours die out there we r suck on foot and that is somthining u dont went to be doing when u have Zombies following u all over the place. other then loseing that chanke of ppl the ones out of shape would be gone too, to fat to run ur ******** and i dont mean for run for a few min i mean run for a cupple miles. that being said we will end up spliting off in groups and each group is going to be like they r on there own island (NEW PPL OMG THEY WENT TO TAKE OUR STUFF KILL THEM SO WE DONT HAVE TO SHAIR AND WE CAN TAKE THERE s**t). Next thing is next ur team and yes your go to have to find one. u better bild one with the ppl around ur right then bc ur "Friends" may not be one of us anymore and these so called "FRIENDS" u may (or not my) being will to die for may not be will to die for u so ur firneds yea maybe out there but till u got an ok form ur team that u all r going to look for them then its best for u to think they r dead or dead to u anyhow. now what about that one person that is ur would what if they get bit and turend better be ready to kill the dead so to speck look im not saying ur going to have to kill ur "love" but if u do u can call them your love any more one bight or what ever way this thing spreads they r no longer "one of us" and if ur not "one of us" then u r already dead to my team as for me on that. Now i will flate out tell you i could not do it if Molli or Christina were biten. i couldnt do it if its just me and them im dead BUT they is way i got a team. What i cant do they can and vice versa. next you have to try and work with other teams. so like i know somthing u dont and u know somthing i dont lest trade i teach u mine for your or i give u somthing for somthing.
next am i capable of surviving?
Please do i really have talk about this too ok so here is the deal i got 4 starter kits on in my car one at home one is my GF car and one at her house. i can use a sword with the best of them and i can use a gun i dont like them but i can use one a guy is nice but gess what everyone and there brother r now going to hord them lurn to make a sword or a spear so some time of weapon u can use in a close range fight bc that bow or gun isnt going to take out varey meny when that ammo RUNS OUT u tell me ur going to have more then 3 or 4 clips on u one u got that gun and as for a bow try and carry more then 20 arows in that quiver its not going to happen i would much rather carry a meddle bat and my sword of a ******** bow or a gun i know when they r going to brake and how long i have b4 they r im ********. now that that is done lets talking about ur "hold up plan"... thats it if ur going to hold up somewere ur dead. u went to say somewere when u run out of food and watter went ur dieing of hunger getting bitten would be the best thang for u at that time u dont die and u dont have to eat u went to but dont have to eat. now that we have got strong smart ppl that have figgered out that a long rage weapon isnt going to cut it were r u going to go anyone have the awncer anyone no ok so ur going to head away from were everyone else is going. way u may ask you go were everyone else is the better the change that someone there is all ready infeceted. now what about that team thing i was talking about ur team is ur would u work as one and run as one whats best for ur team is to say low and let the mornes die. crule u may say, well the strong survie and i can tell u my team is a stong one just bc i have my knowage about those dead freaks. anyhow back to were u r going u going to be in a small suburb. way bc when those ppl flocke to there death u get there leftover!
what would cause the zed apocalypse?
now here is the shocker its all reayd starting ppl in 3 WORLD COUNTRY ARE BECOMEING ZOMBIES. dont belave me there is the thing that dose somthing to our branes and if u have it you could live a normle life or somthing close to normle but it dosent effect u like it dose the person the EATS yes EATS that brain. the person that eats the infectead brain gets attacked big time the vrice or but or what ever it is distroys your brain leaving the basce funchions left mate eat sleep. now that being said the Zombie as we know it transers the infchion by a bight right well whats to say that this thing isnt done evolving all it need to do it get it self in the hosts blood and slivea and it will be worse the the Zombies we know the vrise will just from host to host and be come faster then that one b4 it so that being said im going to say it would hit anywere that ppl eat brains AND YES PPL DO EAT BRAINS it could be to respect the dead or defile them or even to survieve lol that last one is ironice eat the brain to survieve and ur the first zomibe. now if u read my hole theroy or even at little part and went to talk about zombies pm me bc i have done my math on this and when this things comes im going to be ready for it

Fatcat

I'll be able to survive. How it would happen is through water or in meat supply. emotion_c8

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
the enlightenment
how life changing would that be?
discuss
are you capable of surviving?
what would cause the zed apocalypse?

I think that it is a possibility for a zombie outbreak to occur but not of the walking dead variety. I was thinking more of a rage virius like from 28 Days/Weeks later. My chances of survival would be slim, because I can't shoot a gun, or crossbow and I have no idea how to use a sword. Even if I did I would eventually run out of ammo, or whatever and be screwed. I would be able ot survive but only for a short period of time.

Beloved Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
I wish!!! Lol blaugh

Ladykiller

There are zombie ants, so it's not something that' completely impossible.

Shy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Contagious Cure
No. Just flat out no.

CDC responds to outbreaks in about 3 hours. 3 ******** hours. They tend not to ******** around. And after CDC assessment Airports and Quarantine get up even faster. Also the military in Walking Dead were very herp derp. Like in the hospital in season 1, a walker sneaks up on one soldier, and his friends, who were all around him armed and armored in Kevlar and automatic carbines, start panicing and shooting up the roof. But a handful of civilians with only a one day gun course taught by a county police officer manage to stay cool and gun down walkers like they're all secret agents but never told each other. I doubt that'll be the case in real life.

Also, the natural evolution of viruses goes down the path of them being less fatal. Usually the initial strands of a virus can be quite deadly but the later ones are always less so simply because it's not biologically beneficial for a virus to kill their host. I'm not even going to begin talking about the realism of walkers walking with the level of muscle decay they've got going on. Brain also rots fairly quickly by itself so there's your fatal head damage. If there is a "zombie" outbreak, it'll at most be like in 28 Days Later, in which a virus just makes the person crazy but they go down like any normal person and can starve to death as well or more likely, die from dehydration.

.... sorry for being ignorant, but what is CDC?

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25
  • Galactic Domination 200
I think it could be possible, and yes, by either a scientist purposely or accidentally making it possible. Am I ready, not as much as I wish I could, would I survive? Probably no, crying I do have "weapons", but obviously don't have the strength to go Alice on zombies and hack-n'-slash heads off xd

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
clan of the volfees
Contagious Cure
No. Just flat out no.

CDC responds to outbreaks in about 3 hours. 3 ******** hours. They tend not to ******** around. And after CDC assessment Airports and Quarantine get up even faster. Also the military in Walking Dead were very herp derp. Like in the hospital in season 1, a walker sneaks up on one soldier, and his friends, who were all around him armed and armored in Kevlar and automatic carbines, start panicing and shooting up the roof. But a handful of civilians with only a one day gun course taught by a county police officer manage to stay cool and gun down walkers like they're all secret agents but never told each other. I doubt that'll be the case in real life.

Also, the natural evolution of viruses goes down the path of them being less fatal. Usually the initial strands of a virus can be quite deadly but the later ones are always less so simply because it's not biologically beneficial for a virus to kill their host. I'm not even going to begin talking about the realism of walkers walking with the level of muscle decay they've got going on. Brain also rots fairly quickly by itself so there's your fatal head damage. If there is a "zombie" outbreak, it'll at most be like in 28 Days Later, in which a virus just makes the person crazy but they go down like any normal person and can starve to death as well or more likely, die from dehydration.

.... sorry for being ignorant, but what is CDC?

Center for disease control and its not really ignorant, you either or you don't its not like something commonsense

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff