Welcome to Gaia! ::

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/parasite-turns-honey-bees-zombies-212258832.html
i saw it. man thats weird
Narrutos-Sister-Axelfire
Ik im kind of scared because i was thinking to myself like what if someone got stung would they turn into a zombie
wow how did i not hear about this?
saixpuppy007
wow how did i not hear about this?
Idk but its creepy, did u look on yahoo? or that link thing just copy it in a tap and it should take u right to it

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
CREEPYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats what i did hope its not contagious.
saixpuppy007
thats what i did hope its not contagious.
Ik like if someone gets stung O.O
well i hope not cause a bee stung my sis sweatdrop and it would start here wahmbulance then again i could put my 50.cal beowolf to work twisted
And so it starts.
First it'll just be the Zom-Bees, and the evil spawn eggs.
And someone who is allergic to bees will get stung by the Zom-Bee.
But he/she won't get puffed out and die like what would normally happen with a bee sting.
Instead, he'll come down with Pneumonia like symptoms, and the pneumonia will progress to seem like Mad Cow. And because the doctors are treating for pneumonia and Mad Cow, its juicing up the Zom-Bee poison.
The poor kid/adult/person who got stung, his life will see at a lose. Over the months that this poor person lays in his hospital bed, never getting better, always getting worse but will not die.
It'll happen, probably around September, a nurse that had been working 36+ hours goes to take some of Bee-Boy's blood for testing.
However, just down the Hospital hall, car accident victims are flooding in. The nurse that had been working for 36 hours has been called down for help as she was going to the testing lab to drop off the boy's blood. But, not clearly thinking, she takes down the hall toward the accident victims, with the infected blood.
In all of the madness and panic, the nurse manages accidentally hook up a patient to the infected "zombie" blood. And that is where our generations first zombie will come from.

Powerhungry Genius

44,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Itz Emmy 8D
Narrutos-Sister-Axelfire
Ik im kind of scared because i was thinking to myself like what if someone got stung would they turn into a zombie
unless the parasite mutated, zombie bees could not infect humans in anyway with that parasite. plus, if the parasite made humans zombies, they'd probably just act like the bees did and drop dead anyway.
either that or the human host would get ill like with the malaria parasite and misquitoes.
yeah but that would be no fun. biggrin
That's weird, so far I've heard of three different type of bugs that have similar issues.

Romantic Genius

baaa heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas