Welcome to Gaia! ::

Novallus's Princess

Chatty Winner

PyramidHead SHW
There is no "Smarter zombies".
They have few remnants of their past life.
Like in the first episode when he sees the zombie girl child pick up her doll.
And when (Spoiler): Duane goes zombie he just stares at his dad Morgan.
And when Morgans wife comes to the door, she does try to listen/look and try to use the door knob as said above.
Surprised the whole mob didn't start piling at the door because of that.
As I said, few remnants, she remembered the door turning and her house.
That wasn't her house though.

Rick knew whos house it was and Morgan's family took refuge there. o-o
Contagious Medusa
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
I SEE LOL, AS FOR BEING A BIG ZOMBIE FAN SO AM I! LOL. SO WHO'SE YOUR FAVORITE WALKING DEAD CHARACTER?

Yay for zombies!

I like Daryl B) No questions asked. Whos your favorite?

SWEEEEEEEEET! THAT'S MY FAVORITE CHARACTER TOO! AT FIRST I DIDN'T LIKE DARYL CAUSE I THOUGHT HE WAS JUST A RACIST REDNECK LOLZ, BUT HIS CHARACTER HAS THE LEAST DRAMA, HE'S A BADASS WITH A CROSSBOW, EATS SQUIRRELS LMAO!, AND ESPECIALLY HOW HE GAVE ALL HE COULD TO TRY TO FIND SOPHIA ALIVE, WHILE EVERYONE ELSE GAVE UP ON HER.

Novallus's Princess

Chatty Winner

SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
Contagious Medusa
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
I SEE LOL, AS FOR BEING A BIG ZOMBIE FAN SO AM I! LOL. SO WHO'SE YOUR FAVORITE WALKING DEAD CHARACTER?

Yay for zombies!

SWEEEEEEEEET! THAT'S MY FAVORITE CHARACTER TOO! AT FIRST I DIDN'T LIKE DARYL CAUSE I THOUGHT HE WAS JUST A RACIST REDNECK LOLZ, BUT HIS CHARACTER HAS THE LEAST DRAMA, HE'S A BADASS WITH A CROSSBOW, EATS SQUIRRELS LMAO!, AND ESPECIALLY HOW HE GAVE ALL HE COULD TO TRY TO FIND SOPHIA ALIVE, WHILE EVERYONE ELSE GAVE UP ON HER.

Indeed! At first I had no idea what to think of him o-o

I was all like 'Huh. Crazy hillbilly with a crossbow' Now I'm all: SWEET JESUS I TAKE IT BACK

Unbeatable Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
Contagious Medusa
PyramidHead SHW
There is no "Smarter zombies".
They have few remnants of their past life.
Like in the first episode when he sees the zombie girl child pick up her doll.
And when (Spoiler): Duane goes zombie he just stares at his dad Morgan.
And when Morgans wife comes to the door, she does try to listen/look and try to use the door knob as said above.
Surprised the whole mob didn't start piling at the door because of that.
As I said, few remnants, she remembered the door turning and her house.
That wasn't her house though.

Rick knew whos house it was and Morgan's family took refuge there. o-o

Doesn't really matter whose house it is.
My point is still proven, she remembered to turn the door knob.
Contagious Medusa
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
Contagious Medusa
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS

Yay for zombies!

I was all like 'Huh. Crazy hillbilly with a crossbow' Now I'm all: SWEET JESUS I TAKE IT BACK

LOL SAME HERE. HMMM WHAT ABOUT LEAST FAVORITE CHARACTER LOLZ?

Novallus's Princess

Chatty Winner

SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
Contagious Medusa
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
Contagious Medusa
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS

Yay for zombies!

Least?

Erm...I'm not sure. I'd be a toss between Lori and Carl. D:
Contagious Medusa
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
Contagious Medusa
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
Contagious Medusa
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS

Yay for zombies!

Least?

LOL I SEE, HMMM, I AGREE ON THE CARL PART, BUT FOR ME I THINK ANDREA TAKES LORI'S SPOT LOL, CAN'T STAN HER AND HOW SHE WAS A b***h TO DALE

Novallus's Princess

Chatty Winner

SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
Contagious Medusa
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
Contagious Medusa
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS

Least?

LOL I SEE, HMMM, I AGREE ON THE CARL PART, BUT FOR ME I THINK ANDREA TAKES LORI'S SPOT LOL, CAN'T STAN HER AND HOW SHE WAS A b***h TO DALE

At first I didn't like Andrea either, but she really smartened up once everything finally hit her.

Lori just got worse. She has a kid and figures 'just an apocalypse, no big deal.' and lets him go on his own. She was more concerned about what Shane and Rick thought of her sleeping with both of them, rather than the fact that her son was getting people killed.
LOL HMMM THOSE ARE HELLA GOOD POINTS! I WOULD DEFINATELY AGREE ON THOSE IF IT WASN'T FOR THE FACT THAT ANDREA ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK WHEN SHE ALMOST KILLED MY BOY DARYL! LOLZ! cool lol

Novallus's Princess

Chatty Winner

SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
LOL HMMM THOSE ARE HELLA GOOD POINTS! I WOULD DEFINATELY AGREE ON THOSE IF IT WASN'T FOR THE FACT THAT ANDREA ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK WHEN SHE ALMOST KILLED MY BOY DARYL! LOLZ! cool lol
oh yeah x3 I forgot she did that.

I change my mind D: Shes a b***h

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

8,625 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Thread Flip 150
Did you also notice in the first season one little noise brought the zombie hoard, but in the second they keep shooting guns left and right and nothing.
rofl
Jaden Kazega
There were zombies in the second season?

Joking aside, I really feel like the only good parts to season two were the first and last episodes. The rest of the episodes, even those involving the search for Sophia just seemed like a holding pattern to me. Hopefully, season three will at least be as good as season one was, or I just may stop watching the show.

Stupid AMC for firing Frank Darabont....
Mysterious Mister X
I think the zombies in The Walking Dead are a lot smarter then most zombies from other movies/games/books. You can see it a lot better in the comics.

Yep. I remember that one scene in the comic when Rick and Glenn were investigating that one zombie that was sitting down, and Rick reached his hand to poke at it, and it smacked his hand away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff