No 0.66842105263158 66.8% [ 127 ]
Total Votes:[ 190 ]

Idha Lu's Significant Otter

Noble Spirit

9,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I know there are a lot of Arvo haters out there, but this thread is for the Arvo fans.

I may be the odd one out, but I actually do like Arvo. I just felt so bad for him through the two episodes. Yes, he is at some fault and I'm not going to act like he was this Russian saint, but I do think Kenny was WAY outta line with all the racist name-callings and also beating him up. I was trying to protect him the whole way through on my game play. I am upset that he shot Clementine and ran away. I’m basing that whole thing on that he is scared. Scared of Kenny, which honestly…I am too, and just scared of this whole thing that he’s been thrown into. I really did hope that he would be very good allies with Clementine and see her through and be part of her group into the third game, but my wishes went straight to the deepest parts of hell when he shot her.

iNickNick's Significant Otter

Fluff Recycler

10,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Timid 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Arvo reminds me of Ben. It was nice to see someone who could be a friend to Clementine. She's been alone for a while. She's tough, but that doesn't mean she's not scared.

Idha Lu's Significant Otter

Noble Spirit

9,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Long-time Flatterer

6,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Super Fan 250
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
Can we all agree that, even though yes some of their *coughs* "Character personalites" arn't the best on the TT game, that the actual game is pretty ******** dope?
Lol not honestly sure who Arvo is, must be ahead of where I have watched at the moment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff