Total Votes:[ 85 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Rygger Dracora
Wolfdude87
I'm bugging in then I'm eventually going to bug out. I'm fairly set on gear but what I could really use is a tougher vehicle than my current SUV and an assault rifle. My set up currently includes bolt/lever action rifles, pistols, and shotguns. Something like an AK would be awesome. I could also use a more complete first aid kit including real pain killers and antibiotics.

Make sure your vehicle is best suited for your needs, a lot of the bigger SUVs aren't very good for getting off the beaten track, something small like a jeep will be more effective than a hummer, assuming you won't be driving through mobs to get supplies. AK is a great choice and they're not too hard to get a hold of, but if you don't already have a .22lr rifle and/or pistol those are also very effective, superb ammo/weight ratio very accurate and relatively easy to silence. For bugging out you may want to look into what natural medical remedies are in the area, it's a good idea to know how to work with what you can get and that won't always be in a pre-made med kit.

I have a 12 gauge, a 7.62x54R bolt action rifle, a .357mag, a .45 auto, and two .40 cal. My roommate has a 12 gauge, a 20-20 lever action, a .22lr rifle, and a .40 cal. I feel like we're pretty set other than an assault rifle. I was planning on buying an AK last year but I'm leaving the state before long and I wasn't quite sure for where. Once I make sure everything is kosher with local laws I'll probably pick one up.

Good tip on the natural remedies, I haven't looked into that at all but I definitely will.

As for the SUV I just meant something thats 4x4. My current one is front wheel drive. Pretty good though, I've never gotten stuck in snow or anything but I can't deny it would be real nice to have the extra power of a 4 wheel drive vehicle.

Fashionable Genius

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
i have tons of food at my mom and dads house lots of guns at both houses and my dad is a reloader we live on the outskirts of a big city so there is easy access to lots of places near by. but im not an extremist so it dont have over amount of prep stuff but i got the basics
Rygger Dracora
Exclusive Blunts
Rygger Dracora
Exclusive Blunts
Rygger Dracora
What plans do you have for the apocalypse? Is anybody getting their house prepped out?
Bugging in or out?

I have a stick and a can of soup what do i do
A good stick will work just as well against zombies as most other melee weapons, really that's all a baseball bat is and we've all seen how effective those are. If you don't have a "good" stick then you're probably out of luck.

No soup for you.

well now i have a pair of shoes and a candy bar

Make sure your laces are tied and sugar rush for your life.

NOW I HAVE YOUR MOM emotion_puke

Wheezing Shapeshifter

well i live in the middle of no where.
atleast 45min drive from civilization.
and my house is on a hill.
i can see everything in all directions.
and we have unlimited food supply.
i live next to a chicken farm.
over 30 thousand chickens.
and my brother owns a gun
Rygger Dracora

once again, not looking forward to a zombie apocalypse. It's unlikely but if it does happen it's not going to be remotely fun. it's interesting to watch on the telly but as long as it's not happening to me i'm happy to speculate

5,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
i think id be sooo in my element if something like that would happen to happen. i think id really thrive protecting others and doing whatever i had to do to survive.
I have a location, it's similar to where the characters are currently at, though the house is not as nice, but it would be easier to defend then the place they are in, plus I have a better knowledge of the surrounding area and items to enforce the perimeter.

6,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Foxyn88
I have a location, it's similar to where the characters are currently at, though the house is not as nice, but it would be easier to defend then the place they are in, plus I have a better knowledge of the surrounding area and items to enforce the perimeter.

Stocks of supplies?
Weapons, fuel, food, medical, all bases covered?
i;m already dead
Rygger Dracora
Foxyn88

Stocks of supplies?
Weapons, fuel, food, medical, all bases covered?

Currently, no but if such a even ever occurred; myself and my close group of friends could collect about 5 months of non-perishable supplies within 1-2 weeks. Spring and summer time would be best for us; there’s enough land to start a garden, there are life stocks in the area since I do live in a farming community. Also, next to this house is a wild life perserve so meats= cows, deers, ducks, goose, and fish, plus there’s a few house that have chickens, goats, pigs, and sheep.

Weapons and ammo
Nearly every household with in a 50 mile radius from where I live currently have atless 3 different firearms plus ammo; commonly you’d be looking at finding a shotgun or some 30-30 or 30-06. In my household I think there’s about 30 rifles including .22s, 10 shotguns and a handgun. Addition to my close fires 5 shotguns and a .44 mag revolver. Though they don’t have much ammo; I do on the other hand. I have a supplus of ammo in my house that was meant for hunting, but I haven’t had a chance to go hunting in the past 10 yrs crying so now there is a large collection of ammo anywhere from 3,000-9,000 or even more. I haven’t taken a count of all the ammo.

Additionally, there are long and short handle bladed farming tools that can be used as weapons, also there three swords and a machete in my house. I also know the location of three large ditch burners (Flamethrowers); note the force of these flame throwers project a force that knock objects away from the flame thrower and they are stronger then the flamethrowers used by the military during WW2.

The location I plan of taking as my groups outpost has four enternces to it three of which are bridges. Two of the bridges can be completely blocked off my use of a lot of bare-wire; which there are plenty in this area and most farmers have a rail to windup old bare-wire from fences they are taking down.

Medical supplies are going to be harder; sure I might find some medications, but if I wanted better medical supplies I'd have to hit the hospital, which would be a challenging and dangerous task. It be better if I drive 45 miles to a smaller hosptial with fewer people, but I think I'll hit most retirement homes.

I have created a plan to raid the local Wal*mart, but it's going to take maybe a crew of 10 to pull it off plus all the supplies needed to do so, but this plan will only work for the Wal*mart in my town and it won't work for any other Wal*marts I've been to out of my town.
Okay in total I have 25 firearms excluding pellet guns. Most of the rifles have scope on them because of my fathers. These following weapons aren't the best in the world but it's something to start out with. Most of then are weapons you don't want to be at medium range with besides some of the shotguns and the AR & SKS. Outside of the 22s all other rifles that are bolt-actions and a lever action. Most of the shotguns are pump Actions, but there is the single shot break action and one or two double barrel break actions, an I think the Franchi is some sort of semi-auto shotgun. confused No I don't under stand scopes but the 624x40 is one hell of a powerful scope in regards to the other scopes listed here

6x.22s
Westernfield Model 842 with a (6x20) scope
Sporting Mag 22 with (624x40) scope
Savage Mark II with a 9x30 scope
Long Rifle, Shapleigh's King Aitro
2xGlenfield Model 60 with bio-pod attachment other without

shotguns
Model 311 Series IT (12g)
Mossberg 500C (20g)
Glenfield Model 778 (12g)
Single shot Topper Model 158 (12g)
S.p.A.Luigi Franchi Bresecia
Mossberg .410g
J.C Higgins Model 101 (2 1/2 & 3 inch gauge)
2x Mossberg 500AG (12g)

Rifles
Savage Model 99E (.243win) with two 3-9x32 scopes
Rifle with no Information bolt-action (25-06) 3-9x32 scope
Savage Model340 (30-30)
Westernfield Model 740 A-E with a 3.5-10x40 scope
2x Remington Model 760 both with a 3-9x40 scope
S&W AR-15 A2 with a 3.5-10x40 scope, M9 bayonet, and attachable bi-pod
Russain SKS with bayonet and a 4x28 scope

handgun
S&W .38 Special military police (model 27 or 28?)

6,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ruthless Pyromaniac

15,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
It's kinda funny and messed up how some people will sacrifice family at the end of days for their own miserable life.

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: KO 200
get in my mofo car and just drive

6,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Hitachin
get in my mofo car and just drive
Hope you don't live anywhere that might get locked up in panic traffic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff