Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
vintagezombii
Yes, I disliked Shane. (:

Yay. But horrible but he made Rick DO that.

Evil til the end. stare

SO glad he died. And re-died.
the only other person that shane hated was dale, and well dale died and he didn't have the balls to kill shane anyway. Rick had to do it
Moonstone Maeve
You know, Rick let us all know that Shane was showing signs of evil even before the walkers entered the story, what with that story he shared about Shane trying to show him p by fixing Rick and Lori's sink. What's that guy doing hanging around doing handyman work in their house in the first place if it's not to try to get an opportunity to flash those washboard abs at her? I had a suspicion in the first episode when Shane was talking about his 'girlfriend' not turning off the lights and Rick saying it was always Lori telling him to turn them off. I caught a look in his eyes, like, you got her and she should have been mine, bro. All those excuses he was making to Lori about having left Rick behind while he was actually alive in that hospital bed sounded a lot like the excuses he's been offering about Otis and the like too. And hello, when he was Rick were fighting in that school parking lot, he SOUNDED like a walker! He was poisoned already, no wonder he turned so quickly after he was killed without even benefit of a walker bite.

I have GOT to check out the graphic novelization from the library, they have the first four seasons in one book and in the new section they have season five in a book of its own.

Definitely check out the comic books, they are way different but so good.
It gives you more of an insight into the universe.

I can't wait for the next one to come out!
zothaq
vintagezombii
Yes, I disliked Shane. (:

Yay. But horrible but he made Rick DO that.

Evil til the end. stare

SO glad he died. And re-died.
the only other person that shane hated was dale, and well dale died and he didn't have the balls to kill shane anyway. Rick had to do it

I loved Dale! :'(

And yes it would be hard for anyone to do it.

But Rick viewed Shane as a friend, even til the end of it all.

As much as I like Daryl and don't like to see him do dirty work, maybe he would've been better suited to kill Shane. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff