Welcome to Gaia! ::

keove
ladielish
keove
ladielish
I must say that was really cute and he looked like he enjoyed it
when he was all "aw, you like that? Haha. a** kicker? Huh?" I giggled like crazy

i just wonder what they are gonna name the baby , and im happy the baby didnt turn into a zombie..but all i gotta say is who's the daddy lmao since she did sleep around
its Shane's baby

It's not shanes baby

If you'll remember, Lori found out she was pregnant at the farm

Andrea had revealed that 8 months had passed since the farm incident,

and the group had been at the farm for just about a month, give or take a week

Which is a negligible issue, given that Rick had found the group when they were camped out off the highway near Atlanta a while before they had up and moved

Ladykiller

Extraordinary Gentlemanv2
keove
ladielish
keove
ladielish
when he was all "aw, you like that? Haha. a** kicker? Huh?" I giggled like crazy

i just wonder what they are gonna name the baby , and im happy the baby didnt turn into a zombie..but all i gotta say is who's the daddy lmao since she did sleep around
its Shane's baby

It's not shanes baby

If you'll remember, Lori found out she was pregnant at the farm

Andrea had revealed that 8 months had passed since the farm incident,

and the group had been at the farm for just about a month, give or take a week

Which is a negligible issue, given that Rick had found the group when they were camped out off the highway near Atlanta a while before they had up and moved
huh.
keove
ladielish
keove
ladielish

its Shane's baby

its still undetermined since we don't know exactly how long or often she slept with him since the outbreak, since rick and lori got together the night he made it to the camp outside atlanta and he was in a coma 30 days, it's still hard to determine
Qyp
Lori Grimez
keove
ladielish
keove
ladielish

its Shane's baby

I didn't sleep around :c I just slept with Shane because I thought Rick was dead and he seduced me. I would never intentionally hurt Rick. I WILL FOREVER TELL EVERYONE IT'S RICK'S BABY.

Slut.

WHOA. NO. BOY YOU BETTER CHECK YOURSELF.
keove
Lori Grimez
keove
Lori Grimez
keove
ladielish

its Shane's baby

I didn't sleep around :c I just slept with Shane because I thought Rick was dead and he seduced me. I would never intentionally hurt Rick. I WILL FOREVER TELL EVERYONE IT'S RICK'S BABY.
Lori I miss u crying

Don't! >.< For I shall return, my voice, as I call Rick from the after life in his mind emotion_bigheart I will live onnnn
emotion_kirakira

There is faith yet. gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright
I loved that part heart

Beloved Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm connived it was written purely for the fangirl's lol

Friendly Bloodsucker

32,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
CrymsonShadow
Lies. XD It's a poncho, not body armor!

That poncho is a weapon of mass distraction. emotion_donotwant
Walkers will be confused by it and as they stand there hypnotized by its bright colors Daryl will have plenty of time to get rid of them emotion_awesome
III Scarlet III
CrymsonShadow
Lies. XD It's a poncho, not body armor!

That poncho is a weapon of mass distraction. emotion_donotwant
Walkers will be confused by it and as they stand there hypnotized by its bright colors Daryl will have plenty of time to get rid of them emotion_awesome

Never thought of it that way!

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
Cadenza of the Heart
YinYangSpider
eek I thought it was Dale's baby?! gonk

What made you think that?
It's more of a joke. I was watching the Talking Dead & they had a poll of who is the father of Lori's baby. You picked form Shane, Rick & Dale. Shane had the most votes, but surprisingly Dale came in second. So since then, I like to say it's Dale's baby, wondering if anyone understands what I'm talking about.

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
keove
YinYangSpider
Dale? The old guy who died from the walker Carl was too much of a little s**t to kill?
Yep. That guy.

Inquisitor

YinYangSpider
Cadenza of the Heart
YinYangSpider

What made you think that?
It's more of a joke. I was watching the Talking Dead & they had a poll of who is the father of Lori's baby. You picked form Shane, Rick & Dale. Shane had the most votes, but surprisingly Dale came in second. So since then, I like to say it's Dale's baby, wondering if anyone understands what I'm talking about.

Ah, I don't watch the Talking Dead too much, it's too short which annoys me.
I know right!

I wish Daryl was my best friend.

Time-traveling Bookworm

29,275 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Angeloni87
face it folks, the man is a lovable bad a**.

My thoughts exactly. 3nodding heart

Ladykiller

CAPTAIN CLUNGE
I know right!

I wish Daryl was my best friend.
i wish he was my lover

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers