9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
Just like Lee cool
6Pole6Addict6
Rosita Espinosa
Answer: Asexual

Fans can now stop saying he is gay or straight. He is certainly straight but has no interest in romantic relationships (At least until further down the track). They don't plan on any romances anytime soon.

Hope this clears up things for some. heart

Link: Daryl sexual orientation proof

We all still love Daryl wink

One last thing.....

CLAIMED. Hehe
This, like the "Jesus"character in the TWD comics, is stupid as ******** because it implies like it matters. AT ALL. Are you all delusional and think there is even a slight chance Norman Reedus would ever ******** any of you?

I hardly think it matters; he's straight IRL. Ffs.

Okay first off it is clear you are at least on of the people who are taking all of this too seriously about him being Asexual and making it a big deal and just using another account.
Secondly Jesus is an awesome character doesn't matter if he is gay. Thirdly you need ro calm the hell down, this is a discussion thread. Cussing and insulting or crap like that just makes you look obsessed with the character. Everyone CLEARLY knows Norman Reedus is straight, he has a son, The thing you needing to point that out is kind of funny because no one mentioned Norman Reedus being gay/straight/asexual, Daryl (The character) was only mentioned. You really need to think before you post lol
CATAMlTE
Asexual = no sexual attraction.
Aromantic = no romantic attraction.

He could be both, but all we know for sure is he has been confirmed as asexual and straight so from that I personally read it as asexual, and heteroromantic.

Either way, I am just happy that asexuals are getting a bit more attention in media -- even if the majority of fans are ignoring the asexual comment and just calling him heterosexual. s i g h

I agree completely. It is about time TV started showing some more variety in sexual orientation. I think it is good. By the way nice avatar. smile

Loyal Vampire

6,225 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items