Welcome to Gaia! ::

Survivor

In the event of a zombie apocalypse with Left 4 Dead Infected, both common and Special, how long could you survive? Factor in firearms expertise, martial arts training, stamina and endurance, strength, agility, team skills, first aid knowledge, and how awesome you look in a leather vest. Also, Hunters can be thrown off if they pounce you in this scenario, if you know how to do it.

Phori's Husband

Yes. I'm guessing chargers would still kill us though o-o. I think if I could find several suitibal weapons, I could biggrin

Survivor

I personally could survive for maybe two weeks at most, with good nights' rest in between the running. I have reasonable experience with firearms, but not a lot of strength or stamina. I can treat rudimentary wounds with the proper materials and splint broken limbs, but no, I don't look awesome in a vest. I'd probably go out in a blaze of rifle fire covered in copious amounts of blood from my fallen enemies.

Survivor

Angry Epic Spartan
Yes. I'm guessing chargers would still kill us though o-o. I think if I could find several suitable weapons, I could biggrin
I'm suggesting the original game Specials. So no Chargers or Wandering Witches.
i would probably just die when it happens i would do suicide

Survivor

burbiebintie
Moto Samurai
In the event of a zombie apocalypse with Left 4 Dead Infected, both common and Special, how long could you survive? Factor in firearms expertise, martial arts training, stamina and endurance, strength, agility, team skills, first aid knowledge, and how awesome you look in a leather vest. Also, Hunters can be thrown off if they pounce you in this scenario, if you know how to do it.
(Original content removed)
If you don't have anything conducive to the discussion at hand to promote, kindly take your spam elsewhere.

12,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Unless I had a good strong group, I wouldn't survive a week & that is if I was lucky enough not to meet a zombie in a week haha

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
if i can run really fast and have a lot of ammo, then yea but the special infected is going to be hard to beat including then one when you need help with.... cat_cry
Moto Samurai
well we all know the fatties will be the first to go... poor fat bastards...

Survivor

thecrow-hauntedsoul
Moto Samurai
well we all know the fatties will be the first to go... poor fat bastards...
Yeah, but now they're out to puke on you and scratch you. Beware the Specials.
I could survive a zombie apocalypse for about 1 month at most. I have the stamina and endurance.I can think properly and not do stupid things. I have the courage to do things( Sometimes). I am currently doing taek won do. Black belt 3 stripes at the moment. I have been doing it for about 2,3 years. I can properly use weapons from my experience from taek won do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff